Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu (46802 Views)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by princeakins(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn....beauriful pishure grin

Me sef dey find boo o....Nobody dey even send me PM sef cry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

Ur real pinshure first bfor d nxt move tongue

Oya... cheesy grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by oluwasegun007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
The difference between me and this guy is dat he dos d entry while i have access to the show body part..
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Everblinx(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
See how the mumu composed emself... smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by JuanJO(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
UIA04:

Celebrated footballer

Does any football enthusiast know the guy?
Yea he plays for Alaba Intl market FC
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
princeakins:

Ur real pinshure first bfor d nxt move tongue

Oya... cheesy grin
lol make fynestboi win first. I go upload my sezzy pishure if anybody wan see wink

Oya come join #TeamFynestboi hehehe....just kidding o. I know you're contesting too grin

All the best dear kiss kiss kiss

Nice pishures of Victoria Kimana and her boo, really lovely. grin [size=5pt]had to add this so they don't baaan me for offfftopic posts[/size]
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ww007: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
UIA04:

Celebrated footballer

Does any football enthusiast know the guy?
he played for Southampton, just signed for spurs this summer.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by mjswthrt(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by princeakins(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

lol make fynestboi win first. I go upload my sezzy pishure if anybody wan see wink

Oya come join #TeamFynestboi hehehe....just kidding o. I know you're contesting too grin

All the best dear kiss kiss kiss

Nice pishures of Victoria Kimana and her boo, really lovely. grin [size=5pt]had to add this so they don't baaan me for offfftopic posts[/size]

Hehehe! Me n fynest na 5&6 ooo.. Ask him tho..

So carry his 5 along too to d final... smiley

Mind followin bck smiley

U can stil send d pinshure to me o on whatsapp jux check ma profile kiss kiss kiss

Tanchu dear kiss

U smart **wink* smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Flairoqy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wait is it just me or Victoria have quarter past three eyes? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
I so remember this guy. He attended Redeemer's University. I may be wrong. Cool dude. All the best to them. Wow. Lol.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by haibe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Flairoqy:
Wait is it just me or Victoria have quarter past three eyes? undecided undecided undecided

I can only notice a half past four eyes

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by allytinted: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

dem send you pm, you no go reply, dem no send you, you go complain, smh......its fynestboi again.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by djbussy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
You mean her new comandobo.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Raydos: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
i Can't Just Get My Eyes Off ThOse Boobs

Ladies And Temptation Are Like That Zuma Photo
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by vickodedon(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

see me here nah
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Codenister: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
ladyF:

All the ones that I sent you and you didn't reply nko??
You can lie ooo
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by eemjay(f): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Dappertwayne:
He's probably not all that big on the global stage....But in his Native Kenya, he's almost a God

But this guy she flaunted isn't Victor Wanyama.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by kadas01(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:
Where's d cute Abeg?, she's too damn pretty for him o.
I dey smh for you o! Hehehe

If na your picture I see for your profile, then I'm right to say that the guy fine pass you 1 million times!

#No offence!

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Codenister:

All the ones that I sent you and you didn't reply nko??
You can lie ooo
Lol....you must be mistaken. Ayam still looking forward to my first ever PM on nairaland cry
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2016
vickodedon:
see me here nah

kiss kiss kiss
allytinted:

dem send you pm, you no go reply, dem no send you, you go complain, smh......its fynestboi again.
lol nobody PMs me tho... cry
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by KomonSense: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:
Officially sending U a PM... I'm cute, handsome
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2016
KomonSense:

Officially sending U a PM... I'm cute, handsome
lol oya send your CV with all your other qualifications, if any.

Ayam currently receiving aplications for a boo kiss kiss kiss

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by UIA04(f): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2016
ww007:
Wow that's a big boy there and he's handsome too.

Some women have it all
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:
Where's d cute Abeg?, she's too damn pretty for him o.
those ur boobi na die oo.e fit cause road accident
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by DrinkWater10: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2016
ww007:
Good.
But the guy in the pic isnt Wanyama though.
Some peeps didn't read the post at all before commenting.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Ipisi(m): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:

lol oya send your CV with all your other qualifications, if any.

Ayam currently receiving aplications for a boo kiss kiss kiss

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly. grin

This KomonSense no get sense at all ooo

LadyF choose me instead pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Ipisi:

This Komon.Sense no get sense at all ooo

LadyF choose me instead pls
lwkm!!! You can't be serious...

Oya na, send in your CV biko... grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Pylony(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2016
I know say all this my Brothers here na her BOOBs una just dey look for the picture and not the dude in question..
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Flairoqy(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2016
haibe:

I can only notice a half past four eyes
gringringrin thought as much
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Welcomme: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2016
UIA04:

Wow that's a big boy there and he's handsome too.

Some women have it all
Dat guy is not victor Wanyama...The guy u quoted is saying wat he doesnt know. Google victor wanyama and see if he looks lik this guy.This guy is more handsome and fairer than him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.