Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu (46778 Views)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Welcomme: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2016
ww007:
he played for Southampton, just signed for spurs this summer.
That is not victor wanyama. victor is darker, fatter and shorter than this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by CaptainDKY: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn....beauriful pishure grin

Me sef dey find boo o....Nobody dey even send me PM sef cry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin
Am here baby. Will u be Ma boo?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Pain(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2016
This Suwegbe looking guy?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by UIA04(f): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Dat guy is not victor Wanyama...The guy u quoted is saying wat he doesnt know. Google victor wanyama and see if he looks lik this guy.This guy is more handsome and fairer than him.
Looool
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Rexhenrex(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn....beauriful pishure grin

Me sef dey find boo o....Nobody dey even send me PM sef cry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin
lmao u no wan put d.p na
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Gassa007: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:
Where's d cute Abeg?, she's too damn pretty for him o.

Modified: see as them dey attack me because I said d guy ain't cute, Hmmmm, guys would never cease to amaze me, I don't know when it became a crime to air one's opinion o...
I checked your pics, I wanted to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:

I checked your pics, I wanted to cry

Seriously are u Okay?, when I talked about the guy was your name mentioned?, why don't u mind what you came here to read and let me be, because last I checked there was no rule against me expressing my opinion... please Ehn, leave me alone this morning because you won't want to get into a brawl with me.

Stupi.d hypocritical somebody, I'm damn sure if it was d lady that was termed as cute and she wasn't, it won't take u anything to lash her.....

And why don't you have your pic on your profile, Well Lemme answer that for u, it's simply because you damn ugly....and u know we might get nightmares just by seeing your pics...nonsense as.shole

radaradaa oshi
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Gassa007: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Seriously are u Okay?, when I talked about the guy was your name mentioned?, why don't u mind what you came here to read and let me be, because last I checked there was no rule against me expressing my opinion... please Ehn, leave me alone this morning because you won't want to get into a brawl with me.

Stupi.d hypocritical somebody, I'm damn sure if it was d lady that was termed as cute and she wasn't, it won't take u anything to lash her.....

And why don't you have your pic on your profile, Well Lemme answer that for u, it's simply because you damn ugly....and u know we might get nightmares just by seeing your pics...nonsense as.shole

radaradaa oshi

My pics.....Lollz.If I upload it and you don't fall heads over heels for me,let Mynd44 strike me with ban.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:

My pics.....Lollz.If I upload it and you don't fall heads over heels for me,let Mynd44 strike me with ban.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Sexiest.... grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Sexiest.... grin

smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

smiley
Sup? You still giving me the cold shoulder?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Sup? You still giving me the cold shoulder?

I'm Good and you?

how am I giving u d cold shoulder?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'm Good and you?

how am I giving u d cold shoulder?
I'm cool like that. As regard your siggy. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
I'm cool like that. As regard your siggy. grin

Yea, I don't do P.M
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by EmperorLee(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yea, I don't do P.M

*clears throat*
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Gassa007: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Arrgh!Wait are you hitting on me already without even seeing my picsCos I thought you would have moved on....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

*clears throat*

.Lolgringringrin....ki lo de.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:

Arrgh!Wait are you hitting on me already without even seeing my picsCos I thought you would have moved on....

I should be asking you that since u quoted me first...
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by EmperorLee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

.Lolgringringrin....ki lo de.

Make you know say I dey see you na undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yea, I don't do P.M
Oh not necessarily pm, was talking about something more spontaneous.

Sending pms isn't the only way peeps converse here, or is it? Lol.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Gassa007: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

I should be asking you that since u quoted me first...
Well I'm not your average Charles, John.There are guys money can't move,Boobs can't blur,Booty can't blow....Try harder if you wonna hit on me next time and please I don't like girls stalking me ,have a chill day....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gassa007:
Well I'm not your average Charles, John.There are guys money can't move,Boobs can't blur,Booty can't blow....Try harder if you wonna hit on me next time and please I don't like girls stalking me ,have a chill day....

Lolgringringringringringringrin

If you were been sold at the market for 5kobo, I'd rather buy a goat of #5000 than move close to you, when we talk about stalking, I guess u fit d description of a stalker Well enough....so early in d morning you quote my post, and after I replied u talk of me hitting on someone so ugly as yourself who is so conscious of himself to upload a pic.... Smh....

Id rather stalk mamagee, lastmumu, mrcork etc than stalk an irrelevant piece of poop as yourself....so hop on to the next girl who gives a f.uck about you, Cox I definitely don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh not necessarily pm, was talking about something more spontaneous.

Sending pms isn't the only way peeps converse here, or is it? Lol.

On this site Yes, or are there other ways?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Make you know say I dey see you na undecided

Lolgringrin, That's nice o....

shey u see d guy wey talk say me dey stalk am...so guys are so damn jobless and stup.id shagringringrin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

On this site Yes, or are there other ways?
Well there are, and it's basically on this site. Has to do with you picking a particular day / date, then the rest is history....

It's just as easy as it is. Just like Sunday morning... wink
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by EmperorLee(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringrin, That's nice o....

shey u see d guy wey talk say me dey stalk am...so guys are so damn jobless and stup.id shagringringrin

I see everything smiley..
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by WEWE22(f): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
UIA04:

Celebrated footballer

Does any football enthusiast know the guy?
In Kenya I guess, he's their biggest star.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Gassa007: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

If you were been sold at the market for 5kobo, I'd rather buy a goat of #5000 than move close to you, when we talk about stalking, I guess u fit d description of a stalker Well enough....so early in d morning you quote my post, and after I replied u talk of me hitting on someone so ugly as yourself who is so conscious of himself to upload a pic.... Smh....

Id rather stalk mamagee, lastmumu, mrcork etc than stalk an irrelevant piece of poop as yourself....so hop on to the next girl who gives a f.uck about you, Cox I definitely don't.
Believe me I'm so sad, writing this right now..... If you haven't been so ravaged by stretch marks,which plunged you into being a miserable Neanderthal looking for someone to pour your aggressions on or are you seeing your monthly visitor..... What am I even doing, like going into brawl with a "thing" like you, that can't even wash her panties clean....Poo,I'm done doing this with yo & won't ever reply you again.#DontQuoteMeBeWarned

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by naniawini(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Sexytemi:

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
CaptainDKY:
Am here baby. Will u be Ma boo?
lol I do kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.