Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (53052 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by 360metrosports: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Governor Adams and APC candidate in the coming Edo state election, Godwin Obaseki pictured with Leaders, Traditional Rulers-Onogie of Irrua as the Okaigiesan of Esanland gave his blessings.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-apc-edo-candidate-campaign-in.html

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Almajiri1: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Naija still gats a long way to go. See depressing roads and structures!!!

38 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by osesology(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na so!
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Jakumo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Must have bought that old tour bus from London City Transport. Even kept the same paint-job.

I would be as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if I were ever to find myself riding the top deck of a bus like that in Nigeria, where live electric cables festoon the streets like giant droopy cobwebs. waiting to fry the unwary

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
May be na Okorocha borrowed them. I remember Okorocha using a bus that look like this in 2015 election.

5 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by bokohalal(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am sure that "expensive " bus is cheaper than a fleet of SUVs

5 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by mikolo80: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Pdp doesn't have anything to say
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by policy12: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Na wa o I thought it was G-wagon self.

7 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by goonsmi: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2016
The bus belong to the party (APC) and I am sure they have more than one such. Maybe one of such a bus per region or state .

APC used that bus throughout the last general election and other major elections since then.

4 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by goonsmi: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2016
deji15:
May be na Okorocha borrowed them. I remember Okorocha using a bus that look like this in 2015 election.

The bus belong to the party ( APC ) not an individual and the party always move it from one location to another whenever it is needed for any major campaign.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by ChappyChase: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
Naija still gats a long way to go. See depressing roads and structures!!!
And see the the exulted busundecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2016
With the very poor road and the almost dilapidated houses in background, one would have expected these people to stone someone who's being in control of the state for almost 8years

Which way Nigerians?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by vincent10(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Oshiomole is a thief. APC is devil.

18 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by gebest: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
and so!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by seedorfy134(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Don't worry oshiomole

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Flyingngel(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Did he provide such bus for d Edo people? If not then I have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by suasmablow(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
You should be happy that they aren't using private jet for the campaign
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by shamecurls(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Sigh..............

Whoever called this a luxurious bus deserves to be executed in Indonesia

What the hell?

10 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by bastien: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Open bus? grin

Which cup final they win? angry

3 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Integrityfarms(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Okoroawusa must have given them this bus cos it was same he used to ferry PMB when he came for campaign in owerri!

4 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by mummyson26(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Same bus used for eyoo festival about five by years ago
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by NaijaCuzin: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2016
360metrosports:
Governor Adams and APC candidate in the coming Edo state election, Godwin Obaseki pictured with Leaders, Traditional Rulers-Onogie of Irrua as the Okaigiesan of Esanland gave his blessings.
See photos below
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-apc-edo-candidate-campaign-in.html
.have you seen the bad condition of that road that they are passing....

All thanks to Oshiomole and Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by okpor2(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
vincent10:
Oshiomole is a thief. APC is devil.
nd vincent 10 is wat?

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by johnstar(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by akara(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Haha, the economy has drastically reduced the size of the brooms.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by kingofthejungle(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
if Nigerians were not myopic this man deserves to be stoned

7 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by tabisegroup(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Konkoshia(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Luxurious looting

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by gbogboti: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Please how do I get to meet any of the campaign directors? I have a high tech campaign mechanics for them. It's real, live and analytical. Please someone should help with contact and get your cut. No stories. PDP contact too is fine. Thanks.
Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Dminister(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Shameless politicians. Isn't he so stupid campaigning through the same road he abandoned? When will my people ever learn to stop helping these people to campaign instead confront them with stones.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With by Jombojombo(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
The FAILING team

All hail Pastor Ize Iyamu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Senator Ademola Adeleke Arrived Osogbo From Us(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.