Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Question Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Question Of Rape (995 Views)

Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape / Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question Of Rape by redsun(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2009
A healthy woman in terms of h.i.v negative raping a man could just as well mean the greatest fantasy actualized for the victim,but in the reverse,it is always abominable.

What does non brutal rape actually do to women that is so abominable to bear that men in the same circumstance can take with a pinch of salt?
Re: The Question Of Rape by agathamari(f): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
from experience of myown as well as my friends who have been through it. when a woman is being raped, at that moment she is praying to die. that one action makes yo question every man in your life and can take years for that trust to be regained. the physical trauma of being volated as well as the physical pain from the act is one of the worst things that can hppen to a person. (there is no such thing as nonbrutal rape)
Re: The Question Of Rape by redsun(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
So how about the ecstasy of sex,does it ever come into Question?I believe rapists are like bonobo monkeys,unable to control their lost and sexual urge for the opposite sex and that the non brutal ones should be forgiven.

Victims should learn to discard the incidents,be more cautious and move on,after all,we are nothing but so-called refined animals.
Re: The Question Of Rape by Sissy3(f): 3:57am On Sep 27, 2009
redsun:

So how about the ecstasy of sex,does it ever come into Question?I believe rapists are like bonobo monkeys,unable to control their lost and sexual urge for the opposite sex and that the non brutal ones should be forgiven.

[b]Victims should learn to discard the incidents,be more cautious and move on,[/b]after all,we are nothing but so-called refined animals.

sooo easy to say. you never will understand the deep pains of rape until you walk in same shoes. if it was really that easy "discard the incidents,be more cautious and move on" then we wouldnt have a problem.
Re: The Question Of Rape by chic2pimp(m): 4:43am On Sep 27, 2009
redsun:

A healthy woman in terms of h.i.v negative raping a man could just as well mean the greatest fantasy actualized for the victim,but in the reverse,it is always abominable.

What does non brutal rape actually do to women that is so abominable to bear that men in the same circumstance can take with a pinch of salt?
*Shakes His Head In Disgust*
Re: The Question Of Rape by redsun(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2009
Life is full of possibilities,it is life tributaries,channels and what matters is for U to be able to hang on without being a living dead,no matter what.

The whole complexities of life are man made,there is nothing to us but mere dust and nothing really is sacred.
Re: The Question Of Rape by agathamari(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
redsun:

Victims should learn to discard the incidents,be more cautious and move on,after all,we are nothing but so-called refined animals.

its not about lust to a rapist its about control. the rush of taking sheer control over another person and the shame they put on that person. if it wa lus there are plenty of sluts they can pick up in ay bar or night club for a cheep thrill.

i suggest since you think it would be soooo easy to overcome the experience and that these survivors (that is what rape victims are called, survivors because of the High statistics of suicide after the fact) shouldjust put it behind them that you should go to rape support group and hear for yourself what it was like to these women. i hesitate on suggesting you go to a frat party and get attacked yourself because that is not something iwould wish on my worst enamy
Re: The Question Of Rape by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
Emotions and pains could be redefined for the good of an individual,choosing to be happy in the face of tragedy is better than choosing to remain sorrowful.It is a win win,lose lose game

The rapists that should not be forgiven are the ones that knowingly inflict life threatening disease on his or her victim,child or very old grannies rapists,those ones deserve to be killed for their crimes.
Re: The Question Of Rape by agathamari(f): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2009
no rapist should ever be forgiven. its not a "heat of the moment" crime. its planed, thought through.

i quess the only way for you to understand what it is like is to have some girl close to you go through it. unfortunatly for her you would do more to make her situation worse by your thought process then to do nything that would help her heal.
Re: The Question Of Rape by U1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
agathamari:

from experience of myown as well as my friends who have been through it. when a woman is being raped, at that moment she is praying to die. that one action makes yo question every man in your life and can take years for that trust to be regained. the physical trauma of being volated as well as the physical pain from the act is one of the worst things that can hppen to a person. (there is no such thing as nonbrutal rape)

Wow, that is strange. I think I use to hear people say girls like it that way, especially the gang type. And I will mostly blame the ladies for letting that happen with the outrageous way they dress these days. I can only imagine how you feel seeing your property being trespassed on right in front of you. shocked shocked shocked

Cool it, redsun! Hope you are not one of those guys to think of the way you seem to be defending them. lipsrsealed
Re: The Question Of Rape by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
Murder can be wiggled around like it was in self defence. How about rape? You attack a girl, tore her clothes and violated her. What can possibly be the excuse?
Re: The Question Of Rape by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2009
Maybe it's until when a hefty man gets hold of redsun and commands him to submit his butt for gruesome attacks, he will try not the rationalize the "question of rape". tongue
Re: The Question Of Rape by agathamari(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
stillwater:

Maybe it's until when a hefty man gets hold of redsun and commands him to submit his butt for gruesome attacks, he will try not the rationalize the "question of rape". tongue
he would probably enjoy it.

U1:

Wow, that is strange. I think I use to hear people say girls like it that way, especially the gang type. And I will mostly blame the ladies for letting that happen with the outrageous way they dress these days. I can only imagine how you feel seeing your property being trespassed on right in front of you. shocked shocked shocked

Cool it, redsun! Hope you are not one of those guys to think of the way you seem to be defending them. lipsrsealed

There are girls who like to be dminated but it is all control it is planed out, she knows the guy(s) and there is "safe word" that if it is too much for her she can sayit and everythig will stop. there are guyslike this too.

as for girls dressing in a way that causes it, that s something defence lawyers thought up as an excuse but how do exlaine children, old women, teachers, doctors, hosewives and everyone else who lives through it?
Re: The Question Of Rape by Sissy3(f): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2009
And I will mostly blame the ladies for letting that happen with the outrageous way they dress these days.

absolute BS.
Re: The Question Of Rape by redsun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
There is a recent case in the north of england where a nineteen year old man broke into a care home for the aged at dead of the night,dragged out an eighty-five years old woman,violently and sexually abused her.

It is pure madness but luckily he was caught that night by the police,his type deserve to be lucked up for life,same as people that rape children,pregnant women,same sex and h.i.v positive rapist.

Criminals hardly escape the long arms of the law in england,there is no place to hide but the only snag is that the justice system is too lenient,someĀ  criminals even prefer jail to the real world because british jails are like a free of charge holiday camp,with very subtle sentences for heinous crimes.
Re: The Question Of Rape by Sissy3(f): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2009
redsun:

There is a recent case in the north of england where a nineteen year old man broke into a care home for the aged at dead of the night,dragged out an eighty-five years old woman,violently and sexually abused her.

It is pure madness but luckily he was caught that night by the police,his type deserve to be lucked up for life,same as people that rape children,pregnant women,same sex and h.i.v positive rapist.

Criminals hardly escape the long arms of the law in england,there is no place to hide but the only snag is that the justice system is too lenient,someĀ  criminals even prefer jail to the real world because british jails are like a free of charge holiday camp,with very subtle sentences for heinous crimes.

gosh soooo sad! a fragile 85yrs old. lord has so serious mercy cry cry cry cry

he not only deserve to riot in prison but also raped in prison everyday for the rest of his already useless and rotten unnatural life.
Re: The Question Of Rape by agathamari(f): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
redsun:

Criminals hardly escape the long arms of the law in england,there is no place to hide but the only snag is that the justice system is too lenient,some criminals even prefer jail to the real world because british jails are like a free of charge holiday camp,with very subtle sentences for heinous crimes.

so how does this article change your original views?

(1) (Reply)

A Wanted Woman For An Act Of Barbaric In Lagos / Men, Please Don't Rape / Nigerian Student In Ghana Bathed With Acid By Roommate: (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.