Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) (22988 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway / Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by LydayBobo(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Most comments nowadays always end up being a tribal war and struggling to see a country developed by that. Only country that respect freedom of expression without casting aspersions...
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Safari29: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2016
very good
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by MadCow1: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I know you were locked and chained in a soak-away when fashola also resumed works on Lagos-ibadan road, Ore-Ijebu ode road or even 2nd niger bridge etc

bitterness, depression, hate is your lot and long may you enjoy it in Jesus name. amen cool

Jesus don't like this type of prayers. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by tundexijim(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
kikake:
My Yoruba friends join men sing: after air conditioning standard railway on northern Nigeria which has the best of high ways in Nigeria, northern Nigeria shall be like Dubai while people of the south engage with fighting one another.

Abeg who dash igbos this kind stupid victim mentality. The person no do well at all...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by tizblink: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
When Mr. Mike was the minister of works, how often did we such headlines? undecided
"Fashola starts work", is it his money?
Something like the "federal government starts work" would do.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Nova15: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
This is good. But when will Fashola start work in the south-east especially Portharcourt Road in Aba.

Also Enugu - onitsha road

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one fashola
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by dantyboy: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
After completion of this abandoned project, wailers will b like '' #thankyouGej. Yeye they smell undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
MadCow1:

Jesus don't like this type of prayers. Be warned.

How do you know mr madcow? angry
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
tizblink:
When Mr. Mike was the minister of works, how often did we such headlines? undecided
"Fashola starts work", is it his money?
Something like the "federal government starts work" would do.

And you have any proof that Fashola asked the excited OP to open this thread with that particular title?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Hash86(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2016
lollmaolol:
With fashola 's money? I don't know why some thread are so misleading. Smh
My brother you get sense! I don't know what nairaland has become this days,
Why not: FG instead of fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Stingman: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2016
wachakuta:
Ibo people on Nairaland won't like dis thing wooo

****Why would they be happy when the useless federal government will only provide amenities to the northern part of the country but will not do so for the eastern part...and yet force the eastern people to remain in same country, at gun point ..Bros check am now..na mad you de go so..
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by MENELIK1: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Hash86:

My brother you get sense! I don't know what nairaland has become this days,
Why not: FG instead of fashola
Na lie the two of you no get sense! Have you ever blamed FG for Power problem before? When it comes to power problem, Fashola is the Minister of Darkness, but now there is an achievement, Fashola no longer fit the title of the news but FG. Haba this is hatred at hyper level.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Bigcake: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Fashola the minister of darkness have you forgotten that Calabar-Itu Road is "a no go area" for motorist?

Continue to worship ur masters.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by gwales: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Stingman:

****Why would they be happy when the useless federal government will only provide amenities to the northern part of the country but will not do so for the eastern part...and yet force the eastern people to remain in same country, at gun point ..Bros check am now..na mad you de go so..
I thought the FG under your adopted son goodluck have turned southeast into dubai

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by MadCow1: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

How do you know mr madcow? angry

Cos it says so in the Bible. Bless not curse.
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by monlawal(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Please nairalanders tell Fashola to resume work on the major roads leading into AKWA Ibom State. Calabar, Aba and Port Harcourt that should take between 1 to 2 hours now takes about 4 to 5 hours of precious time.
Long live to all concerned
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by kadree(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2016
How wailer views thread. Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by yemmight(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
This is good. But when will Fashola start work in the south-east especially Portharcourt Road in Aba.

Una still dey expect make him resume work in your areas where una brother abandoned? But you people must remember that una never believe and support this guy. God dey.
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by shukuokukobambi: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
MadCow1:

Cos it says so in the Bible. Bless not curse.

ok sir
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Pat4t5: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Last week it was abuja to kano railway (north) minister involve from south. Now another project again (north) supervising minister from south. I pity south expectially south south because they will suffer the aftermath. South south states are sustaining nigeria with their resources and are geting little or nothing in return. Lagos calabar railway has been halt. South south I pity u d most because either ur oil will be exhausted or will be battling with earthquake in the future.
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by defash8: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
All these PDP projects were deliberately delayed by this government to give impression that they are the owner. PDP led government will have equally continue from where they stop, Buhari delay of one year is totally unwarranted.
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by ogtavia(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
it's only in Nigeria a lawyer will be made minister of works...pathetic...minister of justice mba...secretary to federal government mba...I m sick of dis country..
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by allytinted: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
It is all very nice, but I think that the government should focus more on railways....both inter and intra city.
you have a point sir, but I think it should be one step at a time. God bless
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by allytinted: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
AntiWailer:

When he is done they will say they commissioned their project t. grin
Nope....when he finish, they'll claim Jonathan started it.....bunch of bufooons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Litmus: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
ogtavia:
it's only in Nigeria a lawyer will be made minister of works...pathetic...minister of justice mba...secretary to federal government mba...I m sick of dis country..

Not so.

All over the world, ministers in government have been given portfolios unrelated and uncomplimentary to their professions.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by tizblink: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

And you have any proof that Fashola asked the excited OP to open this thread with that particular title?

That's where I'm headed. They should stop trying to sell theses men
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by ogtavia(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Litmus:

Not so.

All over the world, ministers in government have been given portfolios unrelated and uncomplimentary to their professions.
this is the problem with us in Nigeria...always comparing ourselves with other countries..why not let's approach our problems in the most pragmatic way we can...there is no point copying others...what is good for their goose might not be good for our gander..
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by limeta(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
For north
Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by aresa: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria is back on track....

Sai Nigeria

Sai PMB

Sai Fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
When Buhari a elected fashola in 3 capacities, that was when I concluded that he meant well for the nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres / 8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.