Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99344 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yeah, but of course, they were framed.... the drugs were planted on them, right?!
bunch of hypocrites!!!! we all know what many Nigerians like to do around the world, yet wanna come here and cry foul when they are caught.
LET THESE CRIMINALS (SELLING DEATH) ROT IN HELL!

My point is this....

You Can't Be Too Sure!

How people who claim to be enlightened still champion this "an eye for an eye" mentality befuddles me completely.

Did you actually look at the pictures on this thread before typing that?

If you did, then permit me to ask - Where Is Your Humanity? Where?!

Your post lacked empathy and that got me sorely irritated.

For all we know, they might be guilty.
But here they are, about to die.

The last thing they need from you is a reminder of their guilt (if true).
It's what has brought them thus far.

What, however, you can do for them is offer forgiveness, and show compassion!

That much should reflect in your post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
dearpreye:
Stay away from crime.

I keep wondering why took that perilous journey of drugs despite the stern warning from these Indonesia authorities. They must have valued the cash above their own very lives.

May their souls rest in peace. So sad.

Now, This,

MrBrownJ, is an example of someone who called a spade a spade whilst employing empathy in his tone.

Take heed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by fakati(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
God have mercy on us all its a pity.though money is good this is a signal that we should not capitalize all our entire being on making money considering what the family of this ones will going through now, the trauma so its true that what does it profit a man though gain the the whole world what do we give in exchange of our souls.please fellow Nigerians desist from drugs.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

Now, This,

MrBrownJ, is an example of an someone who called a spade a spade whilst employing empathy in his tone.

Take heed.

Your royal majesty, please bring me up to speed.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Those who think money is everything can do everything to get money. If these boys have succeeded in the illegal biz probably they would have become "honourable and distinguished" politicians in 2019. They committed intentional crime the consequence of which I believe they knew; so it is like knowingly walking straight into a lion's den. They embarked on a dangerous journey they knew it's end is " Hades."
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
They are not nigerians!They are Indigeneous people of Biafra.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
dearpreye:

Your royal majesty, please bring me up to speed.

It's nothing really.
I just saw an ill, I strongly felt should be addressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MRBrownJ: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

My point is this....

You Can't Be Too Sure!

How people who claim to be enlightened still champion this "an eye for an eye" mentality befuddles me completely.

Did you actually look at the pictures on this thread before typing that?

If you did, then permit me to ask - Where Is Your Humanity? Where?!

Your post lacked empathy and that got me sorely irritated.

For all we know, they might be guilty.
But here they are, about to die.

The last thing they need from you is a reminder of their guilt (if true).
It's what has brought them thus far.

What, however, you can do for them is offer forgiveness, and show compassion!

That much should reflect in your post.

stop trying to bring confusion in this issue where there aint any.
they were caught with drugs, found guilty and sentenced... and here you are trying to pretend that they could be innocent, as if this is not what many Nigerians are doing.
the French/Australians/Americans etc are all asking for clemency for the crimes of their citizens in Indonesia, butonly Nigerians hypocrites are saying they may not be guilty. NONSENSE!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Badgers14: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I can bet it, even if he appeals he will still die. What took him so long not have appealed for years. Do you know that this guy should have been executed last year. Read about this Briton woman who was sentenced to death for drug related issue after appealing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305654/Lindsay-Sandiford-WILL-executed-drug-smuggling-Bali-losing-death-sentence-appeal.html

Mr. Man you are commenting with your emotions. Their law says drugs related issue is death, respect it.

Nice bringing up the story of that Briton, have that woman being executed NO,
Why , because she said and her lawyers also claimed that are evidence that she was framed... And wait for this... Britain is making sure she received a fair trial.

Actually read that story well and you see how Britain is defending on of its own that was actually caught with drugs worth £1.7m.. But Nigeria can't do nothing ...that's a shame

Read the story of that Jefferson guy... He was never found in possession of any drug... He was a restaurant owner and the drug was "allegedly" found in a room one of his workers was using/ sleeping in... He refused clemency since because that would entail asking for forgiveness for a sin he didn't commit..

His lawyers have evidence including a testimony from the man that "allegedly" framed him up..

So read the story very well b4 rushing to comment...

FYI... outside Nigeria or Africa people don't know what tribe you come from and they don't comprehend no matter how you try to explain it to them.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
the one in the middle look like a female cry
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:

stop trying to bring confusion in this issue where there aint any.
they were caught with drugs, found guilty and sentenced... and here you are trying to pretend that they could be innocent, as if this is not what many Nigerians are doing.
the French/Australians/Americans etc are all asking for clemency for the crimes of their citizens in Indonesia, butonly Nigerians hypocrites are saying they may not be guilty. NONSENSE!

I want to believe you do not lack comprehension skills.

Read that post again and gain some understanding/POV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by vikspring(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

I want to believe you do not lack comprehension skills.
Read that post again and gain some understanding/POV.
hello babe can we chat offline grin
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Badgers14: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:

all what you wrote above is BS, the guy was guilty and all his delayed tacticts were in vain. he fully well knew that DEATH was the possible outcome when he knowingly went into the drug business in Indonesia.... and thus got what he deserve.

Why would they execute him if he had an appeal pending You see, in law you can't pick and choose which parts of the law to enforce.. Laws should be enforced in whole not in part..
Indonesia is just trying to prove just whearas they are unjust them selves... Why wouldn't they give the man a fair trial
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
vikspring:

hello babe can we chat offline grin

Please, if you don't mind, I would like to know the topic of discussion.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by babayinka77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen
Yet we also embark on jungle justice here in nigeria every now and then. When we don't value our life's, how do we expect outsiders to treat us. No man has the right to take the life he can not create. May God forgive them.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by 12inchDickson: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Omo yeeeeebo
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by izusky: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oksman:
"Hey amigo" do you wanna stay alive in colombia? don't be a bagman!
You guys have just put your loved ones in trauma and shame that would take generations to overcome. Life is not all about money, and money alone is not the only reason why we are here.Though it's all over now, i wish you knew this earlier on, live fast and die young, RIP.
u bam scatter......my wire
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by goldbim(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
fiftynaira:
This got me crying
sorry, swts....same here.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by gbengus17: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
SELF WASTED GENERATIONS
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by fareed69(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
fiftynaira:
This got me crying

Cry for what?

Do you know how many lives their drugs will ve killed?

Rot in Hell
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by OGBENIIFE: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
This country and its government is fast becoming a terror!
This is crime against humanity.
Capital punishments should only be used in extreme cases, and not cases like this.
The government of Indonesia should be sanctioned.
And what is the response of Nigerian diplomats in Indonesia?
They should be quick to condemn this insanity.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by OGBENIIFE: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Capital punishments should only limited to extreme cases, and not cases like this.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
OGBENIIFE:
Capital punishments should only be used in extreme cases, and not cases like this.
extreme cases

over 2000 ibo drug dealers have been executed in Indonesia in several decades, and ibos are still doing it
5o Indonesians die daily from drugs, how much of the drugs is supplied by ibo drug dealers?

if you do not know what extreme cases means better go ask!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by comeandmarry: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
No be lie.
Its your neighborhood drug dealer,im your neighborhood drug dealer,its your neighborhood dope seller,one two,what it be,Micheal Jordan white biach twenty three. Courtesy Rick Ross neighborhood drug dealer soundtrack from album hood billionaire
lefulefu:

i have watched that documentary a number of times.very educative and it shows u that the drug business is much more complicated than we see it.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by singledude(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
How can you understand?bird-brained Yoruba tribalistic buffoon!!

Taeewo:
I swear, i don't understand what you typed...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by singledude(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
How can you understand?? BIRD-BRAINED Yoruba tribalistic M0ron!!
Taeewo:
I swear, i don't understand what you typed...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
shaqhead:

Its obvios u r emotional about this...hmm...only if u stop to take stock of the number if lives that will be condemned to "death" literally and figuratively by the drugs these folks peddle!

Maybe u shd check Yaba for reference!
Has death sentence reduced both drug trafficking and it's usage? If the answer is NO, then death sentence isn't the best option to resolving this problem we are facing as a society.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

Be rational, the government isn't run on Moral obligations...Majority above the minority...The death penalty is the beat way to reduce Crime in their Country and so implemented it.

Government shouldn't show compassion or the world will Burn
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Has death penalty reduced drug trafficking?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by win3k: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:

Has death sentence reduced both drug trafficking and it's usage? If the answer is NO, then death sentence isn't the best option to resolving this problem we are facing as a society.

So Indonesian should jail and feed entire ibo villages forever because executions is not the way?
over 2000 ibos executed already, why don't you pay for their food to keep them in Nigeria instead?

a dead drug dealer is one less supplier of drugs and death to users
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
israel is not a tribe but a title. within that title we have tribes which are delineations based on skin color. judah is dark skinned people and ephraim is people who are mixed.

but these have nothing to do with who you are. remember before israel, people had existed thousands upon thousands of years on the planet. during the sumerian times there was no israel.

so i ask again what is your lineage, are you yoruba or igbo ?

[b]Israel is a people, not a title. Israel as a people is made up of tribes, there are twelve tribes of Israel, Israel is lineage. I belong to the tribe of Judah.

However, when Christ returns, both lineage and non lineage Israel (gentiles who received the gospel of Christ) will be saved who are elected in the sight of God; Isaiah says that strangers will even have better names than sons Isaiah 56:5.

About Sumer, In the Mesopotamian valley area, there were nations like the Sumer, Akkad, and Assyria; the Bible records that Abraham was a Syrian, so Israel can actually be said to have been culled out from Assyria. Israel was culled out from the Assyrian nation, and it became a nation and a people with a distinct identity. God Himself called them a people, when He gave them His laws and avouched them as His own holy and peculiar people.

If God calls Israel his own peculiar people, who are you to say Israel is a mere title?
And this thread is about empathy and humanity but all I see is a horde of extremely tribalistic, self righteous mentally dead zombies. Those guys were found guilty and condemned, but the much we could do for them is to show some kindness to them in their hour of great darkness, even Christ did not condemn anyone the way zombies have done on this thread.[/b]
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank you and God bless you....

But pls i want you to read his comment again n tell me if its not complicated...
singledude:

How can you understand?bird-brained Yoruba tribalistic buffoon!!

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by tahiwopreety(f): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
my heart bleed for these guys, and may The Lord console their families. It is not easy to die, though I know crime is not good but they are still my brodas from another mother.they are so dejected and down casted. O ga o. I feel for them sincerely

seriously, though every country have der law on drug trafficking, but dis one is too harsh,... cnt stop imagining wat is going on in der mind... felt so sad... an was bleeding with tears... hmm just hope dey adjust der law pertaining to dis cruel judgement of ders.....may der souls rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.