Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (5752 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
well as for me I think its d teeth,
bad teeth z a turn off for me

cc
mizzbouqui
trapqueen77
mimzy
curvysola
erniesmallzz
ilegend
pretthythicksme
suzan404
berlyn
mhisbliss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by youngest85(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Booooooobs!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by fiftynaira(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beauty
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
youngest85:
Booooooobs!!!!!!

lol Broz ow u wan take know if its a packaged boobz?

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Heromaniaa: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
fiftynaira:
Sense
Is sense physical?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by daramolanas1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Waist........sorry ass I mean grin
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by youngest85(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol Broz ow u wan take know if its a packaged boobz?

Make i reach dia 1st!
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Heromaniaa: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
fiftynaira:
Sense
fifty naira sense you no get. the Op specifically stated "physical attraction" and you opened your mouth and betrayed your olodoness

5 Likes

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
daramolanas1:
Waist........sorry ass I mean grin

bros u re a potential victim of a padded butt

watchout
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by vicstar(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heromaniaa:
fifty naira sense you no get. the Of specifically stated "physical attraction" and you opened your mouth and betrayed your olodoness

• • • • • Baba why e pain you like this na shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Heromaniaa: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Baba why e pain you like this na shocked

What you gon do about it?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by vicstar(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heromaniaa:
What you gon do about it?

• • • • • Sorry am too busy to do anything sir cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by LordZero(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Stature/shape, i like 'em moderate..

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Her hair do.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Her hair do.

what z she couldn't afford to do a beautiful hair?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
The eyes
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oma307:
The eyes

hmm so wats wit d eyeZ
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:
well as for me I think its d teeth, bad teeth z a turn off for me
cc mizzbouqui trapqueen77 mimzy curvysola erniesmallzz ilegend pretthythicksme suzan404 berlyn mhisbliss
grin
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by fernandoc(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eyezzz mehn.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
The eye ball especially having german eye ball, i love it die
IHATEPUZZZY:

hmm so wats wit d eyeZ
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2016
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mhisbliss(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

cc
mizzbouqui
trapqueen77
mimzy
curvysola
erniesmallzz
ilegend
pretthythicksme
suzan404
berlyn
mhisbliss
the way you speak, wether intelligent foolish crazy is what i first take note of, then handsome comes second

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Bisjosh(f): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

What do u mean by bad teeth?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by RGem(f): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Use of words.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NevetsIbot(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2016
her shape ni o. Hour glass shape and I'm all in
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by uncletech(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny
nice pix.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

hmm do u knw many lady tripz for funny guy

don't end up being a side chick oo
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
the way you speak, wether intelligent foolish crazy is what i first take note of, then handsome comes second

re u sure intelligence cannot be faked on ist date

u avn't met bad boys
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mhisbliss(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

re u sure intelligence cannot be faked on ist date

u avn't met bad boys
your use of English, ability to discuss trivial issues without mincing words, ability to have a normal convo, infact if someone is intelligent I'll know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

hmm do u knw many lady tripz for funny guy

don't end up being a side chick oo
Issokay
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
your use of English, ability to discuss trivial issues without mincing words, ability to have a normal convo, infact if someone is intelligent I'll know

I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) / Lady Records Her Friend Having Bed Session With Her Boyfriend On Facebook Live V / Never Dated Before At 22?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.