Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. (18381 Views)

An Atheist On Judgment Day / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2016
happy sunday
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Weah96:

The truth is always better than make-believe falsehood. Don't you agree?
Your opinions dont change what is true or not.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by ScienceWatch: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Weah96:

And your god.
Gilmore the satanist high priest said that Atheism is the foundation of Satanism. The Church of satan was founded on the 30th of april in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Of course he gave himself the position of high priest. In 2011 Pete H. Gilmore took over this position from Blanch Barton who led the church after LaVey’s death in 1997.

Gilmore defines satanism as a way of thinking and sees atheism as the foundation of satanism.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by ScienceWatch: 4:06am On Jan 15, 2017
realmindz:
U ve spent hours, probably days or weeks or months attacking a set of people u call atheists.

But how many minutes ve u truly spent to understand the religion and God you claim to worship.

If u were asked, wat u spent ur life doing, it's sad that u have wasted a productive portion of your life fighting for the jewish god.

Will u ever grow in wisdom if you continue this way?
is it about fighting to win an argument or taking a break to at least reason.
I'm astonished some are born to be zombied for life

It's most pathetic even after all these attacks, the fallacies, lies, contradictions, delusions of your religion and holy book is still left untouched...
Thanks. This post saved me from becoming an Atheist. I now see clearly that Atheism non of the incredible religious support that all societies need to grow.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thanks. This post saved me from becoming an Atheist. I now see clearly that Atheism non of the incredible religious support that all societies need to grow.
thumbs up
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
Where is weah96
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by IDRWFB(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
winner01:
Ouch!! grin
Let me hurt 'em with some more facts and proof.

In a recent study, the Centre de prévention contre les dérives sectaires liées à l'islam (CPDSI) found that 80% of French jihadists were raised in atheist familes. Does atheism leave a dangerous void that makes humans susceptible to embracing harmful ideologies?

Blaise Pascal rightfully wrote: “There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every person which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator.”

Original article: http:///1j4SiBX
Further resources: http:///1NDCSxC
Most link shorteners specifically bitly, don't work on Nairaland.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by IDRWFB(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Weah96:

Can you provide a link to the study? Both links you pasted are bad/empty.
All you have to do is quote the person's post and copy the links from there.
Here are the links
http://b it.ly/ 1NDCSxC
http://b it.ly/ 1j4SiBX

Remove the 'space'.

But then you qouted and didn't pay attention to his post

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What They Don't Tell You About Atheism / Did Joseph Prince Really Say This? / What You Must Know Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.