Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (51040 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by datswasup(f): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido And Baby Mama Fight Dirty On Snapchat.

So it all began when davido started hurling insults at his baby mama, Sophiemomodu on snapchat. Well, according to what she commented on @datswasup, she had enough and decided to release messages of how davido bullies her.

Pictures Via news blog @datswasup on instagram.

3 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by iamdrfresh: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2016
that's what happens when a foolish girl decides to date a childish musician

417 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ObiOmaMu: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
i tire

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by goldbim(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2016
shocked shocked NOT AGAIN!!!thought you guys entertained us enough last xmas??.season 2,i guess cool..grabs popcorn..

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Glaxx(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Not everyone can be Tu Baba. Lol

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by veekid(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2016
This David will never mature

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Naavah(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Awon oponu meji

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by bmcariyo(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Mumu people, who dem epp

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Zehner(f): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
It's their child I feel for....*smh.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by mummyson26(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Only a fool will insult somebody who is old enough to be his dad

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by deekaybeatz(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Let no one take sides. Both of them are foolish. They could have as well kept this thing away from the social media. Useless attention seeking individuals

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Stegomiah: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT PARENT MATERIAL

MATURITY IS FAR FROM THEM BOTH, JUST TWO WILD KIDS

WIZKID BABY MAMA MINDS HER BUSINESS, THAT ONE IS MATURE

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2016
davido ti yawere to think Gold circle is just 30naria and dude could have avoid all this poo ..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by nikkypearl(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Ko kan aiye angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by seunayeni(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
These 2 have got plenty of issues undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by FuckTheMod: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Their child
Their relationship
TheiR FUCKIING PROBLEM undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Integrityfarms(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Children in adults bodies!
#ndiara Wetin concern us
sips my ogi with dodo

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2016
The baby mama is a frustrated fool.
She has no job
Expecting Davido to pay for everything.
He already bought her a house.
Pays her monthly salary.
Buys things for his child.
Provides for the child.
what else does she need ??

Big ups to Davido, treat her like a strange, we are behind you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by njuwo(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Ehya, I'm just pitying the small child. Just imagine her reading all these. God save the two of you that she has not started browsing and reading.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by iykedare(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
These idiots think that we have their time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by SPG4U(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2016
[size=15pt]that is the only way the gal gets her fame

and for david, he is only a kid with no sense

and the baby....i pity her, she has childish parent..

and dele momodu will be the biggest fool if he interfere into this

and nairalanders are now wise enough to over look their dirty linens

and for lalasticlala, he still cherish their dirty linens, to have brought this sh1t to FP

and as for me...wetin concern me sef?? [/size]

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by naijainfogalery: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
abeg you people should leave us out of this oo. Those periods that you guys were doing it saying things like oooou hmmmmmmm sweeet OMG harder put it in, down , inner , inside , go on etc.
Were we there?
Capital No!
Did you posts all those interesting things here?
No!

Now that the result come show up you now want us to be involved. Abeggy If you want us to interfere share the chats from the beginning when you guys met then we can access the situation and get a full dose of the story.

Imagine watching a season movie from Season 9 episode 10 and someone is telling you to comment. Abeg make una get out sef. If we cant have access to download season 1 to 9 full version HD. Then we dont want episode 10 tongue

Plus the way Davido just dey say phunk phunk phunk I bet he has eaten so deep into the forbidden fruit that im afraid there might be no single leaf on that tree and the way the babe dey collect those insult you will think she is matured. Hahahahaha mature fire! who doesnt like all expense paid trips while lazying around, when one maga baby daddy will pay the bill.

29 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Preye1599(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Who cares...does their fight pay 1kobo to any body
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Mimisboygreat: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy When una dy tear una self ontop bed dy enjoy we no hear anyword o. now una dn break up we no go hear word. abegi, make una carry go jare. nothing concern me

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by nmreports: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2016
They should just tether Davido please.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by scarface04(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
u can't be a celebrity and expect shits abt u to b private.. nigga dy signed up for it.. am glad to watch and read as dy disgrace dre selfs
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by goodnewscliff(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
goldbim:
shocked shocked NOT AGAIN!!!thought you guys entertained us enough last xmas??.season 2,i guess cool..grabs popcorn..
dis d kinda tv series naija yeyebrity programe u wanna be feeding ur eyes with

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by goodnewscliff(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
goldbim:
dis d kinda tv series naija yeyebrity programe u wanna be feeding ur eyes withdont waste ur popcorn on them...give it to me...lol
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Preye1599(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
davido ti yawere to think Gold circle is just 30naria and dude could have avoid all this poo ..

are you for real...just 30naira
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by frubben(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Mtweee with dis economic hardship, u think we have time for folish people

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido funny sha..."her uncle chief blogger". Bt he is very insultive

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by shamecurls(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Reason why I despise two short people dating, how much more having kids

It doesn't just work...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.