Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (51038 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by adesegun121(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by michaelwilli(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Kids at work. Please slow down

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Preye1599(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
cheesy cheesy cheesy When una dy tear una self ontop bed dy enjoy we no hear anyword o. now una dn break up we no go hear word. abegi, make una carry go jare. nothing concern me
I no just understand oo...when they were doing the thing they didn't tell us...now yawa has been extrapolated and they are telling the world

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by bigtt76(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
This boy is so so an idiot shaaa angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Edmen(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
goldbim:
shocked shocked NOT AGAIN!!!thought you guys entertained us enough last xmas??.season 2,i guess cool..grabs popcorn..
adjust let me join you. .. grabs your popcorn and chew like Michael Jackson in thriller
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Reason why I despise two short people dating, how much more having kids

This post really got me laughing.
This thread is damm funny
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by hollamanng(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Naavah:
Awon oponu meji
nnwanem what did they do to you
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Izonpikin: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Very foolish davido. ..idiota. ...children having kids...nonsense
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by goldbim(f): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
goodnewscliff:
dis d kinda tv series naija yeyebrity programe u wanna be feeding ur eyes withdont waste ur popcorn on them...give it to me...lol
grin...as they both refused to grow up nah..i've ordered yours..:HERE.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by WomanWrappa(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
maturity isn't all about fame money and bears or big boobs but how you handle situations that requires intelligence

Cc Smellymouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ebujany(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Haba davidi, u need to grow up. I know ur an over grown baby but try and don't show it
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by passionate88: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Two people from the waste doing what their kind knows what to do best - disgracing themselves in public
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
The two people love thereselves but they are just acting childish.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by goldbim(f): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Edmen:
adjust let me join you. .. grabs your popcorn and chew like Michael Jackson in thriller
grin..i've ordered yours too..
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Mimisboygreat: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Preye1599:
I no just understand oo...when they were doing the thing they didn't tell us...now yawa has been extrapolated and they are telling the world
Lol.... u don see am nh. that one na dia biz

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by tyhwo: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido never stops being a kif
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by mikeczay: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
I only pity young peeps that look up to these useless set of people whose only contribution to earth is showing off cars and watches. I prefer to look up to Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Marcus Aurelius. Not these flimsy people that history will forget when they die

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by davibid: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
SHAME !!! cry cry cry

The innocent child has to call another child daddy

What a childish father that couldn't even type correct sentences with all his insults

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Stvpid people are already taking sides

Ermm...Na their wahala, if they like they should beat themselves up. The ultimate consequences of immature relationships. My pity goes to the unlucky child.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Chidimba: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
This is what happens when kids have kids
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by wendyebenezer(f): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Mtchewwwww..when dem dy 'do' dem no knw abii..smh undecided
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by HARDDON: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:
BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT PARENT MATERIAL

MATURITY IS FAR FROM THEM BOTH, JUST TWO WILD KIDS

WIZKID BABY MAMA MINDS HER BUSINESS, THAT ONE IS MATURE

Why is davido always blowing hawt air?

The gurl is very matured in responses unlike him.
He iz so weak n insecure n thinks cursing n abusing wud make her submit.

Like she said, the day she decides to curse him, he wud commit suicide!

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by duduade: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:
that's what happens when a foolish girl decides to date a childish musician

Abi.. Senseless dude..

I could imagine... Very frustrating..

The guy couldn't string two lines together...
She should just cut away from this dude..

All he brews is negative drama

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by royalfamily(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:
that's what happens when a foolish girl decides to date a childish musician

Am telling you bro,all because of money n fame u trade the joy of ur happiness that's what happen to every lady who doesn't believe in the strength of their hustle imagine someone is not up to ur last born callin u a bitch all cos of fame.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by anigbajumo(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Why is davido always blowing hawt air?

The gurl is very matured in responses unlike him.
He iz so weak n insecure n thinks cursing n abusing wud make her submit.

Like she said, the day she decides to curse him, he wud commit suicide!

Lol,u mean davido would commit suicide....?? Keep on deceiving yerself there.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by NairaMaster1(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
That's a boy toy talking!! Bleep you? Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Jamean(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
The baby mama is a frustrated fool.
She has no job
Expecting Davido to pay for everything.
He already bought her a house.
Pays her monthly salary.
Buys things for his child.
Provides for the child.
what else does she need ??

Big ups to Davido, treat her like a strange, we are behind you

@ we are strongly behind you; Davido doesn't even know you.

You only know what you read on media. I'll advise you don't take sides. No matter how childish they both may portray, any sane lady who truly loved a guy she has a child with will have difficulties detaching herself. You're a woman so you should be able to figure this out.

No matter what he gives for child support she will still long for that cordial relationship and wish things could go back to the way they were. Not every lady will be strong enough to move on, it takes the grace of God. I don't think you understand what it feels like to have a child with someone you were once lovey dovey with and things go sour.

From this munched conversation you can see how careful she was with her choice of words with the undertone of passing a message "let's make co-parenting work" but he was just insulting her. Apparently he doesn't know how to fight fair and not join issues.

16 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by MARKone(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
The baby mama is a frustrated fool.
She has no job
Expecting Davido to pay for everything.
He already bought her a house.
Pays her monthly salary.
Buys things for his child.
Provides for the child.
what else does she need ??

Big ups to Davido, treat her like a strange, we are behind you

All these children sef. I hope ur daughter be treated like Sophia. Are you the estate agent that David bought the house from, abi you are the account officer, he pays money through. The David boy is so uncouth, who does he think he is, you don't talk to a woman like that, and a mother to you daughter. anyway Wetin be my own.

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
when davido looses his milk teeth then i would care

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Lols
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
kk
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by RJayson(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Dafidi, are u the same man after God's heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.