Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State (1589 Views)

Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / Rivers State APC Condemns Another N9B Loan By Gov. Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 5:16am On Jul 30, 2016
FIDSON HEALTHCARE TO OPEN N9B

[b]Fidson Healthcare Plc at the weekend took select journalists on a tour of its newly completed World Health Organisation (WHO)-standard manufacturing factory with a call on the government to prioritise domestic manufacturing of drugs.

Glistering in the daylight sun of Ota, Ogun State, the new plant, arguably the largest pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Africa, is one of the few that had been shortlisted for WHO certification in Nigeria. The new plant is equipped to produce six distinct product lines-tablets, capsules, oral liquids, creams and ointments, dry powder and intravenous infusions to meet Nigeria and regional medicine needs.

The Operations Director, Fidson Healthcare Plc, Mr Abiola Adebayo, who led the tour, said the factory had gulped N9 billion, with the funding generated through debts and internally generated revenue.

He said the plant was completed about eight months ago, but it could not start operations immediately because of issues of foreign exchange (forex), which has impeded raw materials sourcing.[/b]

http://dokilink.com/blog/fidson-healthcare-open-n9b-who-factory

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Holyman3(m): 5:26am On Jul 30, 2016
And this is in politics section because?
Tribal bigot.
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by betterABIAstate: 5:35am On Jul 30, 2016
This one woke up 5:16an just to open threads to counter the uche ugah master energy industrial city thread.
How many more of these threads will you open?
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
betterABIAstate:
This one woke up 5:16an just to open threads to counter the uche ugah master energy industrial city thread.
Nawa ooo
[/s]

Who gives a shitt about your irrelevant see me too attention seeking village brigade..abeg enter bush.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by TheNewIbadan: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Nawa ooo

Holyman3:
And this is in politics section because?
Tribal bigot.

Osu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by betterABIAstate: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Who gives a shitt about your irrelevant see me too attention seeking village brigade..abeg enter bush.
I said it, the low esteem infested chimp is jumping around because of the industrial city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by TheNewIbadan: 5:59am On Jul 30, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I said it, the low esteem infested chimp is jumping around because of the industrial city.

Ironic. Your high self esteem made you open the thread and display your bitterness. Were I you, I'd focus on Abia's Aba-made politics, which is currently in shamble, just like Aba made products that nobody wants to invest in.

4 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by DickDastardly(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2016
^^^
Fidson invests in Ogun .... Idle Nairalanders divest negative energy on topic grin cheesy
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2016
WHY not open the health care center in a state where her people have been affected by wars, bokoharam etc. like bornou.
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
DickDastardly:
^^^
Fidson invests in Ogun .... Idle Nairalanders divest negative energy on topic grin cheesy
[/s]

DickDastardly:
Tinubu's minions, ass lickers and slaves will come and foam in the mouth like rabbied dogs as usual.
Btw, is Babatunde Faniyan an ipod youth?
AFONJAs from JUDASic school of thought, over to you

ipob village loser.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2016
This is quite a great project from Fidson, we will get there someday.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
WHY not open the health care center in a state where her people have been affected by wars, bokoharam etc. like bornou.

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

ipob logic is always upside down logic.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Guseh:

Meaning?

The answer go give you serious headache.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Guseh:

Meaning?
There are states going through internal crisis that urgently needs healt care facilities.
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
There are states going through internal crisis that urgently needs healt care facilities.

See? Igbos and their primary 2 thinking no dey carry last..grin

4 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:

See? Igbos and their primary 2 thinking no dey carry last..grin

OGUN should concentrate on their farmlands.

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
OGUN should concentrate on their farmlands.

Koburu, I go tell Amosun.. grin

What other insane and upside down idea do you have? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:

Koburu, I go tell Amisun.. grin

What other insane and upside down idea do you have? grin
They should start changing their red and brown zincs.

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Very big and beautiful company. A stone's throw to my street.

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by DickDastardly(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

ipob village loser.... grin

Arresa repent ye grin
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by arresa: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
They should start changing their red and brown zincs.

They have brown roof, but they are commandeering nearly all the investment entering Nigeria while your own village gets nothing? grin

I love my brown roof. grin

What other dumb and idiotic nonsense do you have grin

4 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by oduastates: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Hopefully, these new companies will work hard at building a local value chain.

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Ikwokrikwo: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
8 months after launching no production yet.
What a waste
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by TheNewIbadan: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
What a waste

Osu, your compass is broken.

1 Like

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
goodnews keep rolling out if Yoruba land while yeebos are executed daily in Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by demslayerrz: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
What a waste

Osu is always pained. Freeborn Ibos are never on nairaland.
Re: Fidson Healthcare To Open N9b In Ogun State by demslayerrz: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Nawa ooo

Another pained Samsung Flatron LCD Osu.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Tinubu, Fashola, El-rufai, Others —akeredolu / Fani-kayode's Wife Releases Screen Shot Of Bank Statement, Says "EFCC Lied" / Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Ebonyi State. Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.