Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident (48268 Views)

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG / PHOTOS: Asari Dokubo’s Wife, Alhaja Zainab Asari Laid To Rest / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rip ma
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by AuroraB(f): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pprovost:

who will it be for if not for her, the undertakers?
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by AngelAhnie(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:
Why is the grave filled with water ?
Its a well where they fetch water..
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by AngelAhnie(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
saintdennis:
Islamisation of the niger-delta has begun...
in your dream angry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
why bury in a shallow grave?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by BABANGBALI: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
If no be sey I wan respect the dead,I for abuse dis woman here today,but I leave am for God
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Day11(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bubu head strong
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by willibounce1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
At least the boastful Asari will understand that nobody lives forever and when you die, you don't take anything along.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by saintdennis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
in your dream angry

Soon will become a reality.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by 0955eb027(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Onix01:
I hope the coffin shown in the picture isn't for her burial. Muslims don't use coffins to bury their dead. May her Soul Rest in Peace.
what do dey use?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by 0955eb027(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
I can see a coffin and that grave is shallow too. I thought Muslims don't bury corpses at home?

Rip ma'am.
you sha want to talk.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by AngelAhnie(f): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Soon will become a reality.
still in your dream.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by july66: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
I can see a coffin and that grave is shallow too. I thought Muslims don't bury corpses at home?

Rip ma'am.
Can't u see water coming from the ground? They are even using bucket to bail the water.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Iyoma2(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I JUST HOPE THE DIRTY MONEY GOTTEN THROUGH VIOLENCE AT THE EXPENSE OF THE INNOCENT ONES THAT SHE ATE knowinly will not be use to judge her.
Think of urself n live judgement for God.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by osusuallstars: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
why coffin?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by njiasi30(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
KOKOwonder:
to cool off the heat too much for that side
:Dto cool off the heat too much for that side
Abeg no kill me with laugh cheesy grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Oches4me(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
.Muslim can burial with coffin if the grave is fill with water.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by WEWE22(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by glossy6(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mubby4luv:
We only wrap the body in a mat when placing it in a carrier to the grave yard but not burry the body with it. The only thing burried with the body is the white cloth.

Why are they all crossing their arms?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Jok3r(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=chie8 post=48014804]Asari Dokubo's wife Alhaja Zainab Asari Dokubo who died in road traffic accident was buried on July 28 at Odi community.Her husband Asari Dokubo and others were present at the burial.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/asari-dokubos-wife-alhaja-zainab.html[/quot

his first wife is much alive its his second who is dead.. the first wife name is mujahidat daba dokubi asari.... here is wat she post on her face book wall....

pls my dear friends on Facebook I'm hale and healthy and not dead it's my mate who died in a ghastly motor accident. Hajia Zainab Douye Dokubo-Asari. may her gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord ., Adieu my sister.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by tonquendo4u(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
This guy doesn't look like someone on d run o.He's very confident.I thought d FG said he's on d run.nawa o.Rip to his wife.May she find peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Mubby4luv(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

Why are they all crossing their arms?
I don't know if you will understsnd the explanation but question deserves an answer.
Its a habbit of praying Inherited from prophet Muhammed PBUH which is a sunnah. To fold the arms when praying, placing the right arm on the left. this is an act not only when praying for the Dead but also in our daily obligatoury prayers and its not compulsary.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Mubby4luv(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
0955eb027:
what do dey use?
We use a white cloth. Thats all. The carrier is only used to convey the body
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by glossy6(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mubby4luv:

I don't know if you will understsnd the explanation but question deserves an answer.
Its a habbit of praying Inherited from prophet Muhammed PBUH which is a sunnah. To fold the arms when praying, placing the right arm on the left. this is an act not only when praying for the Dead but also in our daily obligatoury prayers and its not compulsary.

Ok. I thought its because it's a funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
This world nor be your own, all of us just dey pass through. One day we all go die go.

That grave sha, na water I dey see ao undecided RIP Ma, abeg give my mama this gift when you reach

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by bigmo1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Teensway:
does this dude have any iota of common sense?
Pls learn to swallow the bitter truth, and stop being too unnecessary emotional
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by jahsharon: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sunofgod:
Look at the state of that bungalow.....what do these crooks do with their money?

Three official wives, several Oloshos, mansions and investments in London, Dubai, America and Benin Republic.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by CashVessel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
The best she could have done when she was alife, was to atleast use some of the money her husband got for youth empowerment in south south. Yet she was travelling to ibadan every week to do what only God knows.

To sound modest, I can clearly say without any ambiguity that you are not well.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by lukency(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident by PFRB: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Because Bayelsa is waterlogged. Any little digging that's what you get. That is why projects are so expensive to carry out in the Niger Delta.

That is the way it is in Bayelsa especially in the rainy season. That is why you see those containers there. They are for bailing out the water before internment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.