Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sex; A Weapon Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex; A Weapon Or Not (702 Views)

Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex; A Weapon Or Not by TedBaker(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2016
I knw guys n ladies would hardly be on the same side o this. Lets see. Watyafink?
Re: Sex; A Weapon Or Not by DickDastardly(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Weapon of mass destruction indeed undecided
Re: Sex; A Weapon Or Not by youngest85(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2016
I wl comment wen I grow up
Re: Sex; A Weapon Or Not by Seened: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Okay lets give it a try:

Female:
Assets: Giving sex and affection.
Needs: Men's time and attention (Men having more than enough cash is highly welcomed too).

Male:
Assets: Giving time and attention.(M*n*y, m*n*y)
Needs: Female sex and affection.

Now the male desires for sex is waaaay high - no thanks to that slave master called Testosterone. Females experience a high demand for their assets so they have more choices to pick from. And where demand exceeds supply the price goes up. Females 'weaponise' sex to weed out the less desirable men or to control the behaviour of their partner to get whatever they desire.

Now where is this woman; Sandoski!!!!!!
Re: Sex; A Weapon Or Not by TedBaker(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Seened:
Okay lets give it a try:

Female:
Assets: Giving sex and affection.
Needs: Men's time and attention (Men having more than enough cash is highly welcomed too).

Male:
Assets: Giving time and attention.(M*n*y, m*n*y)
Needs: Female sex and affection.

Now the male desires for sex is waaaay high - no thanks to that slave master called Testosterone. Females experience a high demand for their assets so they have more choices to pick from. And where demand exceeds supply the price goes up. Females 'weaponise' sex to weed out the less desirable men or to control the behaviour of their partner to get whatever they desire.

Now where is this woman; Sandoski!!!!!!
I personally want sandoski on dis thread. To add to or point,for both parties its a win-loss. At first u win (giving him sex to tie him down) either to get enuf cash or to blackmail or force him in2 marrying dem. Where d lose nw is when d guy don't chop tire him go waka leave.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Is Too Expensive For Him To Say... / The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men / They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.