Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic (7059 Views)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Stop Niger Delta Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am still waiting to read where OBJ defeated and wiped out the militants. after OBJ invited Alams s and attacked odi what happened affterwards? Did the militancy in the niger delta end or did it further escalate ?! You think you just send in the army to ll scores of innocent civillians and suddenly the bombings stop!! Are you for real?
They should continue nah. And there papa and mama for village would keep paying for the sins of their children for not bringing them up properly. I am sure after the arepo saga, we wont see them operating in the lagos/ogun creeks again. Bombing by airfoce, navy and army...coming to a swamp and city near you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by superstar1(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I am yet to read about the NDA claiming responsibility for the attacks on innocent people in lagos and ogun state.Even in their attacks in the ND,there are yet to kill anyone why should they be doing that in lagos amd ogun

You are right. But, you believe criminally blowing up national assets is not a crime, economic sabotage and economic terrorism?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by ndcide(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
The fact is Oil will not flow even with military operations. It's foolish to think with a military operation, Oil business will go on smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by cktheluckyman: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
princey83:

They should continue nah. And there papa and mama for village would keep paying for the sins of their children for not bringing them up properly. I am sure after the arepo saga, we wont see them operating in the lagos/ogun creeks again. Bombing by airfoce, navy and army...coming to a swamp and city near you.

Lolz childish threads by cowards!! Instead of venturing into the creeks and confronting the militants like men,you are advocating the killing of innocent old men and women!! That is what you get when an illiterate is at the helm of affairs!! Enough of the infantile threats already get on with it!! Bunch of shameless cowards.Instead of Burutai to keep the army motivated to fight he is busy buying flats in dubai and doing pushups!! Bunch of nitwits

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Almaiga: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Operation Crocodile Smile is not a Comabt Op. It is a simulation exercise
That is what the Nigerian Army wants you to believe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by cktheluckyman: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
ndcide:
The fact is Oil will not flow even with military operations. It's foolish to think with a military operation, Oil business will go on smoothly.

No allow them to continue to make a fool of themselves!! The only way this crisis will end is on the negotiation table!! Deploy the entire navy,the bombings will not stop
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by cktheluckyman: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
superstar1:

You are right. But, you believe criminally blowing up national assets is not a crime, economic sabotage and economic terrorism?

Did I say its not a crime? After the elections there was relative peace but PMB bungled everything with his actions and utterances.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Abagworo(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2016
The winner of a war is always the party outside their homeland. Once the theater of a war is in your home then you've already lost. If the Avengers are strong enough they should shift the war off their land for as I've always written the millions of people that will die are their own people not other Nigerians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by modath(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

No allow them to continue to make a fool of themselves!! The only way this crisis will end is on the negotiation table!! Deploy the entire navy,the bombings will not stop

Pa C, negotiation as per? Release of Kanu and Dasuki and withdrawal of the prosecution of corrupt cases ? Is that negotiation or blackmail?

You know none of that will be entertained....

The restructuring, resource control etc sound bites are mere fronts for their nefarious tactics... The agitation is in no way for the benefits of the masses...
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by cktheluckyman: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

Pa C, negotiation as per? Release of Kanu and Dasuki and withdrawal of the prosecution of corrupt cases ? Is that negotiation or blackmail?

You know none of that will be entertained....

The restructuring, resource control etc sound bites are mere fronts for their nefarious tactics... The agitation is in no way for the benefits of the masses...

First and foremost I am not Pa C.The NDA has a 10 point demand on their website and yes the release of Nnamdi Kanu is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by OMAR12: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2016
why are some people pained, look at Nigeria today are u not ashamed of ur self, Nigeria is not worth any bragging right. if any region in this shame called Nigeria feel that they can do better than Nigeria on their own, then u keep quiet and watch as things play out, from the looks of ur comment, one would think that the NDA are trying to take over other region. Nigeria is detoriating by the day,they youth of those region are taking their destinies in the own hands and here u are condemning them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by kettykin: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:
The winner of a war is always the party outside their homeland. Once the theater of a war is in your home then you've already lost. If the Avengers are strong enough they should shift the war off their land for as I've always written the millions of people that will die are their own people not other Nigerians.
in the case of Niger delta I think it is difficult.
All Niger delta militants need to sink Nigeria is to set the oil industry infrastructure on fire.
Even the military will not get salary to continue the war.

I wish Nigeria had intelligent people in power .The useless APC government will set Nigeria ablaze in their stupidity and ignorance.
Nigeria's electricity, petrol, kerosene, diesel, gas and banking manpower , media man power, sports man power, entertainment man power , Administrative man power comes from Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Aaronzy: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
kettykin:
I just think there is something terribly wrong with Nigeria's military.
Is that not the same military led by a former military head of state that gave bakassi peninsular away with out a single gun shot.
The biggest problem of Nigeria is what I call national hypocrisy.

I just hope this people will not go about troubling Britain, Russia and Egypt by the time Niger delta starts teaching them a bitter lesson.
One can remember vividly how after boasting of crushing biafra in 48 hours the same military led by northerners lost more than 3 divisions of the army and had to resort to using starvation of women and children who are considered innocent and to be protected to end the war.
dae begining of dae war doesn't matter, its dae end!
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by modath(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

First and foremost I am not Pa C.The NDA has a 10 point demand on their website and yes the release of Nnamdi Kanu is one of them.

No one is in any doubt about the true intentions of the scavengers... In what way does the release of Dasuki, Kanu and discontinuation of criminal proceedings against alleged corrupt figures help the fortunes of the man on the street of warri, yenagoa or eket?

There is no declaration of civil war, it will just be a clean up mission, I'm neither for(collateral damage purely) nor against it, what needs to be done just must be done.. it's action and reaction..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by kettykin: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Aaronzy:
dae begining of dae war doesn't matter, its dae end!
The end of the war against Niger delta militants might mean the end of Nigeria, Niger delta can not be blockaded because of the coast and creeks.
The war would spill over to the east and you will have some Igbos fighting to finish Nigeria.

All I pray is for the APC government to drop their stupidity and ignorance and embrace wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by modath(f): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2016
kettykin:

The end of the war against Niger delta militants might mean the end of Nigeria, Niger delta can not be blockaded because of the coast and creeks.

The war would spill over to the east and you will have some Igbos fighting to finish Nigeria.

All I pray is for the APC government to drop their stupidity and ignorance and embrace wisdom.

Abegiiiiiiii ..... Mouth action don start again......

All you should pray for is that the scavengers themselves (+their sympathizers) embrace wisdom before Armageddon begin to rain on them.....

Nigeria breaking or remaining isn't the issue, criminality, vandalism , intimidation and pursuance of greedy selfish end will not be allowed...

Arepo is just a taste of what to come, let them who have ears, let them hear..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Oksman(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
princey83:

Well starvation is a weapon of war. The deadliest weapon in world war 2 was starvation.

Please enlighten us how starvation was used as a weapon during WW2, cause i am intrested.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by kettykin: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

Abegiiiiiiii ..... Mouth action don start again......

All you should pray for is that the scavengers themselves (+their sympathizers) embrace wisdom before Armageddon begin to rain on them.....

Nigeria breaking or remaining isn't the issue, criminality, vandalism , intimidation and pursuance of greedy selfish end will not be allowed...

Arepo is just a taste of what to come, let them who have ears, let them hear..

Let the APC government foolishly go on with the attack. Let us see how it would play out and see if the whole oil infrastructure is not set ablaze by the militants. Arepo is not Niger delta.
Nobody is willing to lay down his life for arepo, the landlords are now in refugee camps and the owners of the land have abandoned the land and relying on military help

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Yujin(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Operation Crocodile Smile is not a civil war, but clean up 'practice' drill in the Niger Delta. All the scAvengers, militants, cultists and other terrorists need to be mopped up effectively.

This government cannot be blackmailed.
Lol. Everyone will be affected. No one in southern Nigeria will be at ease.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by superstar1(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did I say its not a crime? After the elections there was relative peace but PMB bungled everything with his actions and utterances.

What a lame excuse!!!! What were his actions and utterances?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by superstar1(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2016
kettykin:

Be rest assured you will be decimated once again the way your grandfathers, fathers and uncles were decimated. This time around, there will not be mercy and neither will there be a magnanimous free alms of £20. You will all be sold off to North Korea at the rate of 10 for USD10.

You have never had any history of winning a single war. Just one, you never won. They will be making mouth online as if their forefathers or fathers were ever warriors that achieved anything in any war. How can you lose 3million souls within a spate of 2 and half years of war, if not that you are militarily naive and tactically inept.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by gartamanta: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2016
If there is a war in the Niger -Delta area, Nigeria can count on two things to happen.

1) It will be the end the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria

2) We Igbos are not going to join any fight in the Niger Delta area, not now or ever.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by modath(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
kettykin:

Let the APC government foolishly go on with the attack. Let us see how it would play out and see if the whole oil infrastructure is not set ablaze by the militants. Arepo is not Niger delta.
Nobody is willing to lay down his life for arepo, the landlords are now in refugee camps and the owners of the land have abandoned the land and relying on military help

This is my last salvo, i refuse to engage in emotional argument.... unlike Arepo that the vandals are strangers and won't be able to return to when the military onslaught is over, the inhabitants never courted trouble, criminals came to their land ...they will be fine thereafter, Law enforcement is for their protection till the coast is clear, then life will return to normal..

The creeks are HOME to these vandals and they are the ones that invited trouble , so there isn't any comparison between such disimlar circumstances... When the "war" is over soldiers will station a base in their lands to intimidate and cow them into submission... They are aggressors , Arepo are victims..

The Fed govt of Nigeria will rout the vandals , all you can do is to remain online to lament and wail about genocide.... Freedom fighting does not involve kidnapping, carnage , vandalism and corruption..

Bye!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by eaglejay13(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Most of you you here are just propagating war. Alright ọ. You people think war is war film shey? War will affect everybody in this country directly or indirectly, better pray for peace.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by newbornmacho(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
modath:

This is my last salvo, i refuse to engage in emotional argument.... unlike Arepo that the vandals are strangers and won't be able to return to when the military onslaught is over, the inhabitants never courted trouble, criminals came to their land ...they will be fine thereafter, Law enforcement is for their protection till the coast is clear, then life will return to normal..

The creeks are HOME to these vandals and they are the ones that invited trouble , so there isn't any comparison between such disimlar circumstances... When the "war" is over soldiers will station a base in their lands to intimidate and cow them into submission... They are aggressors , Arepo are victims..

The Fed govt of Nigeria will rout the vandals , all you can do is to remain online to lament and wail about genocide.... Freedom fighting does not involve kidnapping, carnage , vandalism and corruption..

Bye!! cool

You talk about these things as if you are so sure. Ask obj, a military strategist how he failed in his day... The real criminals are those who continue to neglect the region while feeding fat on their resources. These boys have reckoned they have nothing to lose bc either way they live in hell, so while the military wastes time and resources chasing a ghost they are likely to continue using guerilla tactics to great effect. Nigeria can never... Win this war. The Niger delta is not Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
kettykin:
in the case of Niger delta I think it is difficult.
All Niger delta militants need to sink Nigeria is to set the oil industry infrastructure on fire.
Even the military will not get salary to continue the war.

I wish Nigeria had intelligent people in power .The useless APC government will set Nigeria ablaze in their stupidity and ignorance.
Nigeria's electricity, petrol, kerosene, diesel, gas and banking manpower , media man power, sports man power, entertainment man power , Administrative man power comes from Niger delta

They've already done that and we are all suffering but politicians are still enjoying. Allowing your own land to be invaded with bombs, hunger, pollution, refugee crisis and destruction of all your past achievements is stupidity of the highest order. My advice remains that Ijaw elders should do everything possible to end this crisis peacefully because I know no other tribe in Niger Delta has accepted being part of the group and it will be narrowed down to Ijaw territory.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by Abagworo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
newbornmacho:

You talk about these things as if you are so sure. Ask obj, a military strategist how he failed in his day... The real criminals are those who continue to neglect the region while feeding fat on their resources. These boys have reckoned they have nothing to lose bc either way they live in hell, so while the military wastes time and resources chasing a ghost they are likely to continue using guerilla tactics to great effect. Nigeria can never... Win this war. The Niger delta is not Sambisa.

In a full scale war everything that moves is destroyed including the pipelines, Churches, schools, densely populated areas, canoes, boats and ships. War has no rules and regulations than total destruction of enemies families and assets. Obasanjo never declared full scale war on Niger Delta. I don't believe you know difference between maintaining peace and full scale war. Only Igbos have faced real war in Nigeria and it took us years of hardwork to recover from the devastation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by newbornmacho(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:

In a full scale war everything that moves is destroyed including the pipelines, Churches, schools, densely populated areas, canoes, boats and ships. War has no rules and regulations than total destruction of enemies families and assets. Obasanjo never declared full scale war on Niger Delta. I don't believe you know difference between maintaining peace and full scale war. Only Igbos have faced real war in Nigeria and it took us years of hardwork to recover from the devastation.
My point is : Nigeria can't win a war against guerilla fighters in the Niger delta if our leaders are stupid enough to start one. The trans-generational bitterness and resentment in that region is guaranteed to supply a steady stream of soldiers who would believe they are in a just war. Nobody can win against such an army. The easy and possibly only solution here is dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by dannyreports(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
i hate to say dis , but i hav to, am not a tribal bigot , but am entitled to my opinion , since independence , d perceived unity of nigeria , hav been an affront by d north to blind d minds of the southerners which dey have continously always kept divided,from d fact dat nigeria only moved from british to northern neo-colonization,dis same unity blinded us to fighting d civil war , and still d same defence, is been used as another war looms. Many of us know of dis , but instead of speaking we continously been fooled from 1960 till date, how many northerners and southerners have ruled u can count yourselves, yet dey are very poor,and dey say d south is corrupt who have had fewers hands in govt , today we blame goodluck jonathan , nda etc for our woes. if u want to know d true state of nigeria research about d confab report and u will know d meaning of been a slave frm 1960 till date. lastly i am not in support of d nda or any militia , but just had to reveal nigeria's true state.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by dannyreports(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
d solution is either true federalism or a seperation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
ND is not a breakaway region,so the topic is misleading.

Biafra was a breakaway because Igbos in civil service and those in federal offices across Nigeria abandoned their posts and returned to their region to serve Biafran government.

To be accepted as a breakaway region all ND citizens in civil service and in federal offices and national assembly must leave the service of federal government and its system and return to ND to constitute a new sovereingty. Until that happens ND is a component part of sovereign NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic by cktheluckyman: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:

Bros War has rules and regulations and that's why Charles Taylor,Slobodan Milosevic etc are in jail now.That been said the NDA has not adopted conventional warfare against NA but rather gestapo guerilla tactics which is usually more difficult to tackle!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) / Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.