Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

A Nairalander And Oge The Kind Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And Oge The Kind Prostitute (526 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Oge The Kind Prostitute by akuracy(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2016
[18]+
When I was 18, I solicited a prostitute and we had sex in the brothel where she work at. It wasn't my first time having sex, but it was my first time with an actual adult woman who knew what she was doing. Her name was Ogechi. She was 27, tall and very beautiful
Her look intrigued me because most atimes she looked like she was deliberately disguising herself, like a spy. I would hang around that area ;the brothel sometimes hoping to see her. Sometimes she would be there, sometimes she wouldn't. Sometimes she would already have a date, sometimes she was available.
It continued like this for another five or six months. For 500 Naira, I got her for an hour.
Being 18 and a proper muppet, I would usually be done having sex with her after 15 minutes tops. But the next thirty minutes were honestly what I was paying for.
We would smoke in her room and she would tell me stories about her life, about living in big cities like Lagos and Calabar , about all her near death experiences and scary situations she had been in...her stories captivated me.
For her part, Oge was a great listener, which I assume was a quality she shared with many prostitutes, and was always willing to give me friendly advice about relationships and life in general. I felt safe with her, like there weren't any unknowns in life. I treated her like a therapist, and she had an answer to everything..
I continued to see Ogechi for the next year. After a while, she would start giving me discounts on days like my birthday or holidays. We had such a strange friendship, and i think we were friends. Ogechi was hurt by many people in her life, but never by me, and sometimes I wonder if that's why she continued to see this dopey secondary school dropout for as long as she did. Well, that, and I always paid up front.
Ogechi died in February, of a drug overdose. I found out when, having not seen her in over two months.
She was honestly one of my closest friends, and I wish I could have been more to her, because she was so much to me...
Source: Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Testimony / Sexy Cockroach / What Your Urine Says About Your Health Using Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.