Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son (273 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) / Yekini Never Neglected His Mother – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by 360frolic(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2016
The son of the former Nigerian National team coach, Stephen Keshi who was laid to rest recently has accused the President, Muhammadu Buhari of neglecting his family adding that such action does not strengthen patriotism among citizens of the country

He wrote:

“I sat in front of the federal government on national television a few weeks ago and they promised they would honor pops the way he deserves.

They said that he has done to much for the country for them not to. They made us change dates to fit the federal governments schedule. But they didn’t do as promised, we aren’t mad, nor sad, just disappointed, they should be ashamed of themselves.

This sends a terrible message to our youth that are striving to do great things for Nigeria. The good thing is that We was raised not to ask for handouts. There will be no more postponements, today the funeral ceremonies began in Benin, the place he loved, where his career started.

My sisters, brother and I held it down, with the help of a few others, and now we are putting our pops to rest. We don’t owe anyone poo and we can say they owe pops everything. No salt, it is not the people’s fault, we still love Nigeria as pops did”.

He added: “Finally pops has been laid to rest. The people of Africa has gained an angel. His loyalty and service has not gone unnoticed, the people of Africa thank you for your support, your prayers were felt. 7/29/2016′.

I think we should learn to appreciate/honour our legends.It will make people more patriotic”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/buhari-neglected-us-stephen-kesshis-son.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2016
I think its time we start to take this northern/islamic agenda serious. it s becoming more serious than i thought o.
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by Kakamorufu(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2016
this country tire me gaan ni. Me sha knw say i cannot come and die for a country that won't praise me or see me as a hero.
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by alexiej(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2016
And we would claim to have a Ministry/Minister for Youths and Sports o. With this sort of irresponsibility, would anyone want to live/die for Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by rayblast(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
My broda bubu is just like dat he doesn t appreciate sport . Am afraid our sport is going nowhere wit bubu. If bubu abandon una God will not ok ? Buhu using fighter jets to rescue cattles in Zamfara State since 1822.
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by ayindejimmy(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
The title is grossly bias and misleading.
So Buhari is now running the Sport ministry?
Or we don't have NFA President?
Don't you know that NFA is partially independent of the government?
If you want to lay blames, lay it on the doorsteps of the NFA because that's Keshi's constituency
Moreover, the boy never mentioned Buhari, so how did Buhari find his way into this?
Re: Buhari Neglected Us – Stephen Kesshi’s Son by wordproof: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2016
What a shame!..yet they still celebrate n immortalise Abacha!

Buhari is surrounded by vultures!..and dat makes him a vulture! Period!

(1) (Reply)

I deactivated my account over 5 years now / NFL Football Pre Season Game Today 2016 / It Tells The Story Of The Catastrophe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.