Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl (23327 Views)

Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by Godwin616: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
I love this lady. She is so good in her roles. I became a fan of her when I watched the Nollywood movie titled "Not with my daughter". But above all, turning to God and making herself available for the work of God is exemplary. One of the best products that has ever come out of Nollywood. I hope the Father will have a rethink now and beg for forgiveness for his attitude towards his female children.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Derawiz:
let's sit back to imagine the father's regrets, especially if she is the most successful amongst his kids,that act alone could have destroyed her future and her relationship with her dad.

Thank God she made it

Obviously, even if she is not the most successful among her offsprings her popularity and fame would've dwarf all including her fathers achievements

If her father arrives at an occasions he might not be properly addressed or introduced without referring him as the father of ..........
Even if he has a billionaire as a son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by RitzyPrince(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Girls of these days....all they know is bitching about undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by ObaKlaz: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
This woman made me join the Vaseline crew back then, before God saved me.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abiagirl777:
His father's type will also refuse to bequeath land to her bxos she is a female,open their Fuc.ked up mouth and say a girl child isn't important.
Between her and Badoo of Lagos,who will you choose?

Sister let me enlighten you, in every advantages there's always disadvantages, in every culture that bequests inheritance to female folks, go an watch its disadvantages.

if you as a lady did inherited some properties from your father and when eventually got married the little things you needed patient to resolve with your husband would always be blown out of proportion hence you know you got something to fallback upon.

I'm not an ethnic bigot,.. but in order to keep the record straight

If you have lived in any part of south west and observe the structure of their marriages how some of them terminates abruptly then you'll reason the disadvantages of bequeathing inheritance to female child
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by tunary(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Motivating and inspiring story.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by columbus86(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
She did not tell us about her marital life! Women can be very funny,when its comes to marriage;why did she refused to tell us if she is marriedor or not? Thank god for her life and her achievement and the impact that she is making,god is wonferul! To him alone glory.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by obainosis4real: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Johnny1114:
Mrs Eucharia should be made a legend for this girls we have today.. Who just flaunts themselves at guys expecting free things.. Get independent, get inspired and be an inspiration.. Girls don't follow the times, she didn't feel rejected or depressed by her father's actions instead She took up her battle axe, all she had and made an impact.. WHERE IS HER DADDY NOW??
remember the difference btw her and other girls is just Opportunity and she utilized it very well. Remember she said she met one man who helpp her and fixed her up when the father left her.... So pls don't condemn other 4 dis ok! Some girls are craving 4 a slite opportunity 2 excel.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by misterjosh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Her command of English dey trip me die
... From an English graduate, you should expect nothing less (not all of them sha)

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by jkarmstrong(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Eucharia Anunobi manufacturing konji since 1992
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl by tk4rd: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Johnny1114:
Mrs Eucharia should be made a legend for this girls we have today.. Who just flaunts themselves at guys expecting free things.. Get independent, get inspired and be an inspiration.. Girls don't follow the times, she didn't feel rejected or depressed by her father's actions instead She took up her battle axe, all she had and made an impact.. WHERE IS HER DADDY NOW??
You know, whenever a lady has this long-lasting grudge with her dad (or/and her brothers) for any reason at all, her relationship with the guys she encountered in her life won't be that smooth.. => psychologist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Teerex, Terry G's Son's New Photos / Annie Idibia Becomes A Super-hero In New Painting / Kemi Olunloyo: Pretty Mike & Toyin Lawani Sponsored My Birthday Dinner, Not COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.