Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down (670 Views)

Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down by conductor1: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Nollywood queen Omotola Jalade has given some insights on the survival of marriages from her point of view. The 38-year-old mother of four who celebrated their 20 years marriage anniversary with hubby Matthew Ekeinde in March said in an interview with The Nation:
"It’s just been fun. I’m married to my friend and should I say, my destiny supporter. There’s no relationship without its challenge. When people hear that we are celebrated twenty years, they think we must be really without stress or anything, but I just want to let people know that if you are determined to do it in life, if you are determined to make it, you will make it. You have troubles in life generally anyway; either with your parents, or with your siblings.

"So it’s just like that. It’s a normal thing. Don’t use any opportunity or any quarrel in a relationship with your spouse to justify the fact that everybody says marriage is hard. It’s not any harder, I think, than any other relationship you’ve had in life, maybe with your business partners or with your siblings. I understand that there are some marriages that have more challenges than others. If there is abuse involved, I think you should find your way out quickly. But if there is no abuse, then there is nothing you cannot overcome. Given that, I have had a very wonderful time with my spouse. We’ve just been friends. That’s what matters most."

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/07/omotola-any-marriage-void-of-domestic.html

lalasticlala

Re: Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down by HungerBAD: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2016
I believe this woman.

For her marriage to last this long,can only means she is doing something right.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down by cornel994(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2016
If diz poo make frontpage eh angry
Re: Omotola: Any Marriage Void Of Domestic Violence Cannot Break Down by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
It still would especially if there's infidelity involved.

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Cancer Patient Marries High School Sweetheart At Tulsa Children’s Ho / Miss Bikini?. Era Of Beauty Pageant Floods / I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.