Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) (72332 Views)

Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) / Nigerian Celebrity Arm Wrestling Launched (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by farano(f): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2016
It is undoubtable that the celebrities have some of the most enviable houses around cool. Perhaps the room that expresses personal style best is the living room. The living room is one of the most important rooms in any house, it truly evokes ones unique personality.

Below are some of the most envy-inducing celebs living rooms. Which celeb do you think has the best living room?

1. Flavour

2. Timaya

3. Rukky sanda

4. Davido

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by farano(f): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2016
5. Paul Okoye

6. Ini edo

7. Linda ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by farano(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2016
8. Mikel Obi

9. 2face Idibia

10. Oge okoye

11. Bred

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Israellb(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
I prefer Davido's, it looks kinda simple to me.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Poor bedrooms

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Envious? I only like Davido's. The rest are too busy, IMO.

UrennaNkoli:
Poor bedrooms
Somebody just woke up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by shiki(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Timaya rock it cool, ...I love it

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Am I envious?? ***Checking myself***
Well, I love Davido's Sitting room. I love things being simple

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Disneylady(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido's,Timaya's and Rukky's

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
OmG.
See display of wealth...
God please pick my call and epp me.
Cc:Lalasticlala coman see.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by incrediboooh(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Envious kwa .....mine is better than any of those undecided cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Kxngstein(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Linda ikeji's sitting room be Killin poo since 1876

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by psucc(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Thank God for them. I can't be envious. But I hope to get mine, God willing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
and na only TV, plastic table, carpet and bench dey my own room. Chai sad

Lastmumu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
seen

I'm not envious

You know why

Because by the time I become as rich, all these things will archaic

BTW B-reds own be like it's full of davidos rejected furniture

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
LastMumu:
and name only TV, plastic table and bench dey my own room. Okay o sad
Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Mikel's all the way!!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2016
UIA04:
seen

I'm not envious

You know why

Because by the time I become as rich, all these things will archaic

BTW B-reds own be like it's full of davidos rejected furniture
You are the ish girl, I like your spirit. Op envious? really? why would you envy another person in this life? I don't understand peeps sometimes. Learn to appreciate ffs.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Sharon6(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Wow! Wow! Wow!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Amberon11: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Basic!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Ephiezy4real(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Money is gud!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by lifezone247(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by lonelydora: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
I go with Davido followed by Linda Ikeji.

Flavor and Paul Okoye's own looks like a studio while Timaya's own looks like the VIP section of a nite club. grin

Oge Okoye still dey learn work for interior decorations.

Well, all of them are unique in their own way. It's called CHOICE.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by calliope(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
LastMumu:
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Theirs no reach mine.i de keep silent since no mean sey i no get fine bedroom.make i sample my room small make eyes wey see am de rejoice......

I know too well sey i no bi STAR but my niggas de confirm sey i de inside green bottle.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by lielbree: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Linda ikeji!!!

That lady built an empire up from a young age which is hard in Nigeria, been a female makes it even more difficult!

She has my respect.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Fiaaaan. Their sitting room looks so stuffy and poorly styled. Nigerian celebrities have one of the worst house interiors, amidst other national celebrities.

Only Mikel obi make sense cos his house is in obviously in England. Davido and linda tried a bit. The rest is trash. Flavour own na him worse pass, followed by paul okoye

See correct sitting room below, simple but rich.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
is that Mikel own a fiction or is real?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by hefelove(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Mikel lives in a mansion!!! There is nothing u won't find there! The day I watched it on YouTube he was interviewed there even d presenter was like OMG!
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by realestniggah: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
those two badass speakers are all I see in Paul okoye living room

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2016
LastMumu:
fire don burn half of d carpet sef

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by ShaqFu: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2016
calliope:

Lol grin
Hey calli. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.