Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) (72426 Views)

Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) / Nigerian Celebrity Arm Wrestling Launched (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
BIKO, WHO IS BRED OR ABI NAH BREAD?
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oluwa pls pick up my call
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by exelseries: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
I live it natural...

Mikel

Linda

Thats my pick
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by royalfamily(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2016

Linda,mikel n timaya murdered the whole thing Here. ..I swear I almost got confuse if it's taking in the future
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by grovec12(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
this average Nigeria man room .....nothing is worth dieing for ;Dthis average Nigeria man room .....nothing is worth dieing for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by okrote4real: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mikel, David and Timaya, the others their rooms undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Sandas11(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Poor bedrooms

All dese r sitting rooms not bedrooms biko undecided
UrennaNkoli:
Poor bedrooms
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by tunary(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
hefelove:
Mikel lives in a mansion!!! There is nothing u won't find there! The day I watched it on YouTube he was interviewed there even d presenter was like OMG!
obviously d richest among them. Mehnn money is just too good
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by ShaqFu: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
calliope:

Ya i am smiley

Do Have a splendid weekende smiley
Well the weekend started yesterday, and i'm already having a blast. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by lielbree: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
hefelove:

My brother Wealth must marry me too o
Pray for it.
Work towards it.

It's not bad.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
It is undoubtable that the celebrities have some of the most enviable houses around cool. Perhaps the room that expresses personal style best is the living room. The living room is one of the most important rooms in any house, it truly evokes ones unique personality.

Below are some of the most envy-inducing celebs living rooms. Which celeb do you think has the best living room?

1. Flavour

2. Timaya

3. Rukky sanda

4. Davido
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
lepagawu:
Fiaaaan. Their sitting room looks so stuffy and poorly styled. Nigerian celebrities have one of the worst house interiors, amidst other national celebrities.

Only Mikel obi make sense cos his house is in obviously in England. Davido and linda tried a bit. The rest is trash. Flavour own na him worse pass, followed by paul okoye

See correct sitting room below, simple but rich.

Was about to say that Mikel's was the best, followed by Davido. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Junior66:
which one be wow wow wow again na? You be ambulance?
laughing my guts out,u be comedian?
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Israellb:
I prefer Davido's, it looks kinda simple to me.

It oozes class.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Israellb:
I prefer Davido's, it looks kinda simple to me.

I don't think it's naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by bittertruthz: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
farano:
It is undoubtable that the celebrities have some of the most enviable houses around cool. Perhaps the room that expresses personal style best is the living room. The living room is one of the most important rooms in any house, it truly evokes ones unique personality.

Below are some of the most envy-inducing celebs living rooms. Which celeb do you think has the best living room?

1. Flavour

2. Timaya

3. Rukky sanda

4. Davido

And still................. Not different neither too classic than what many of us on NL have.
Nowadays, swimming pool and gym facilities is what make difference as a big boy or big girl. Everybody including teacher can afford cushion chair.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by UIA04(f): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
icedbeatz:
You are the ish girl, I like your spirit. Op envious? really? why would you envy another person in this life? I don't understand peeps sometimes. Learn to appreciate ffs.
Chop kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Iyoma2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=UrennaNkoli post=48019028Poor bedrooms[/quote]which school u go, if u no sabi read u no dey see? U see any bed for d pics?.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by UIA04(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
TomHagen:
The things will be archaic in 2050. Na 2050 you dey plan make your own money?

In early 2012a BlackBerry bold 5 was about a hundred thousand naira two years later it went for twenty thousand don't underestimate the power of rise and fall
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Timaya, mikel; the rest are wack lipsrsealed.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool but Ini Edo and colour riot is 5&6
farano:
5. Paul Okoye

6. Ini edo

7. Linda ikeji
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
RaeMystix:

Was about to saw that Mikel's was the best, followed by Davido. SIMPLE
that's it "my dear"
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
For guys Davido and Mikel , but Mikel own nor get space at all, na wetin make obo make brain pass am be that. As for the girls, oh boy na Linda oh, that babe get taste die kiss. I see timaya own sha, the way him dress inside living room make me disapprove cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
lepagawu:
Fiaaaan. Their sitting room looks so stuffy and poorly styled. Nigerian celebrities have one of the worst house interiors, amidst other national celebrities.

Only Mikel obi make sense cos his house is in obviously in England. Davido and linda tried a bit. The rest is trash. Flavour own na him worse pass, followed by paul okoye

See correct sitting room below, simple but rich.

Asin that space for living rooms too important oh, very nice pics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
NotNairalandi:
Theirs no reach mine.i de keep silent since no mean sey i no get fine bedroom.make i sample my room small make eyes wey see am de rejoice......

I know too well sey i no bi STAR but my niggas de confirm sey i de inside green bottle.

Clap for yourself kiss dey deceive yourself you hear
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Israellb(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I don't think it's naija.
undecided maybe
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rukky give me back my purse.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Alegirl: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by Bifwoli: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanity upon empty vanity of living rooms and its the reason Nigeria/Africa will always stay behind.

I say so bcoz in USA ,South Korea and other advanced nations they invest in big home libraries while in poor Africa we invest in large living rooms and big TV's.
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2016
Iefosa:

Clap for yourself kiss dey deceive yourself you hear
ok sir
Re: Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2016
NotNairalandi:
Theirs no reach mine.i de keep silent since no mean sey i no get fine bedroom.make i sample my room small make eyes wey see am de rejoice......

I know too well sey i no bi STAR but my niggas de confirm sey i de inside green bottle.
u try I gass to belong, try n snap ursef on it so dat I can blv tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.