Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Hate Broke Girls With Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Broke Girls With Passion (1102 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
as a female in this world if ur broke then ur as dull as fvxk. with all the sympathy of the world at ur beck and call and u still cant translate that to wealth. look at the mayowa girl who needs help, just two days and social media gave her 80 million naira. late ojb the producerwas begging for half that amount and almost a month nobody gave shi shi, its one governor that now pitied him. women are all supposed to be rich and i hate poor girls with a passion. ur beautiful yet u use a touch light phone and ur forming church girl, shame on u. even boys wey the world no send dey hustle build house buy cars, u that everyone is looking to assist and ur there in a poor state, fuckkk u broke girls i hate u with passion.
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Broke girls with passion? undecided

I don't know exactly how they look like... cool
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by grad2012(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Na wa bros na ves grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
i no even read all the Epistle he write sef undecided #iHATElongSTORY embarassed

Anyway [size=20pt]Thank God, ayam not broke wink [/size]
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Section8(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
I am not understanding??
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by ucnwafor(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Op and they are the ones that make noise the most......

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Marcan(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2016
ayotrey:
as a female in this world if ur broke then ur as dull as fvxk. with all the sympathy of the world at ur beck and call and u still cant translate that to wealth. look at the mayowa girl who needs help, just two days and social media gave her 80 million naira. late ojb the producerwas begging for half that amount and almost a month nobody gave shi shi, its one governor that now pitied him. women are all supposed to be rich and i hate poor girls with a passion. ur beautiful yet u use a touch light phone and ur forming church girl, shame on u. even boys wey the world no send dey hustle build house buy cars, u that everyone is looking to assist and ur there in a poor state, fuckkk u broke girls i hate u with passion.
80million .....I think say na $100,000
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by harrysjones(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
This gay dude again undecided

I wonder whose picture you Stole to be doing all these nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Daniel2289(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
What is Op tryin to say?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Jay542(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2016
I don't still get where this post is driving at?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
This gay dude again undecided

I wonder whose picture you Stole to be doing all these nonsense

thunder fire ur booobs!! one im not gay..two its my photos. the problem is not me its you who do not know that there are different kind of fetishes and im obsessed with them. u think fine guys supposed to be normal? well ur problem is u dont research and ur not exposed.
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by rawpadgin(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2016
hope u are not a broke ass dude urself

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol, I'm guessing sticking your dïck into an asshole is part of your numerous fetishes
And being a fuçktard gives you orgasms
Good luck with that
ayotrey:

thunder fire ur booobs!! one im not gay..two its my photos. the problem is not me its you who do not know that there are different kind of fetishes and im obsessed with them. u think fine guys supposed to be normal? well ur problem is u dont research and ur not exposed.
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Headlesschicken(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
grin So our only priority in life x 2mk money abi? N after dat wat next? Then how are we suppossed 2mk Heaven? If a gal no get money,ow e take concern u? Abi u nva hear say Goat wey no get tail say na im God dey help am pursure fly,na yuh kind wey go send sm weak minded gals into prostiution.... I go lk knw wia dem go bury u,so i go cm doggy on yuh grave wiv yuh sista Usu....
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i no even read all the Epistle he write sef undecided #iHATElongSTORY embarassed

Anyway [size=20pt]Thank God, ayam not broke wink [/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=17pt] look at this joker no be your acct balance i dey look so![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed[b]which account balance?[/b]
NairalandEFCC1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=17pt] look at this joker no be your acct balance i dey look so![/size]
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed[b]which account balance?[/b]

broke girl like you, no be one day sub you dey do
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
And i cant stand arrogant guys like you. God, you really really love yourself too much. Its called priorities.
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by GoldenJAT(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2016
mentally challenged OP.... baseless points and shallow minded.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by NancyMathews(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Been seeing the word op everywhere Can someone be nice enough to tell me what that means
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by ucnwafor(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
Been seeing the word op everywhere Can someone be nice enough to tell me what that means
Op means original poster nd wenever u create a thread, u becum the op.......... ope u have a good nite rest?
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by NancyMathews(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op means original poster nd wenever u create a thread, u becum the op.......... ope u have a good nite rest?
tanx dear smiley sure I did
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Y'all would think he really hates broke girls. Naaah, he hasn't eaten in 5 days and is just looking for somewhere to express his frustration. grin

NancyMathews:
It means original poster/original post.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by NancyMathews(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
iAmCharis:
Y'all would think he really hates broke girls. Naaah, he hasn't eaten in 5 days and is just looking for somewhere to express his frustration. grin

It means original poster/original post.
lol grin grin
Thanks dear smiley
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by ucnwafor(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
tanx dear smiley sure I did
I'd send u a PM
Re: I Hate Broke Girls With Passion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol grin grin Thanks dear smiley
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Broke Ladies/jobless Ones / Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating? / Food To Improve Sexual Performance In Men (every Man Must Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.