Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board (1960 Views)

SOLD Very Clean Foreign Used Asus K50c Is For Sale SOLD / Asus Core I5, 6gb Ram, 750 HDD... SOLD!!!!!! / Wiring Circuit Diagram For Inverter, Grid And Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Oh hey guys. . .

My laptop motherboard works fine but fails to detect my HDD. . .so there's this small circuit board that connects the HDD

I'm suspecting the circuit board since its not detecting the HDD or what do y'all think?

So if anybody have a bad A555L laptop and is willing to sell the circuit board pls lemme know

Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by Phynicz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
xerxesII:
Oh hey guys. . .

My laptop motherboard works fine but fails to detect my HDD. . .so there's this small circuit board that connects the HDD

I'm suspecting the circuit board since its not detecting the HDD or what do y'all think?

So if anybody have a bad A555L laptop and is willing to sell the circuit board pls lemme know
I have the same issue mine is asus x555ld rev 3.3
Have you solved the problem please how inbox me
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Phynicz:

I have the same issue mine is asus x555ld rev 3.3
Have you solved the problem please how inbox me
yes
changed the circuit board.
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by Phynicz(m): 4:04am On Jul 15, 2017
xerxesII:

yes
changed the circuit board.
please how much did it cost and where did you find. please i need help with this thing. anyway we can talk privately
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phynicz:
please how much did it cost and where did you find. please i need help with this thing. anyway we can talk privately
in uyo
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by Phynicz(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2017
xerxesII:

in uyo
is there anyway i can be helped i need to fix mine badly . please am in Benin currently
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Phynicz:
is there anyway i can be helped i need to fix mine badly . please am in Benin currently
give a technician near you
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by Phynicz(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2017
xerxesII:
give a technician near you
really, never mind
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Phynicz:
really, never mind
oops my bad
that didn't come out right
apologies

drop your email so I can send the the tech guy's number to you. he's based in Akwa Ibom state
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by Phynicz(m): 1:43am On Jul 31, 2017
xerxesII:

oops my bad
that didn't come out right
apologies

drop your email so I can send the the tech guy's number to you. he's based in Akwa Ibom state
ok finally thank you, vickolas433@gmail
Re: In Need Of This Asus Circuit Board by xerxesII: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Phynicz:
ok finally thank you, vickolas433@gmail
check your mail smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A 30-35k Fairly Use Laptop? / Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? / Lenovo Thinkpad T480s (24gb Ram, Core i7, 8th gen) 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.