Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos (20582 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Well Nairalanders
the Federal govt has no money to sponsor Keshis burial and no official delegation to attend or pay tribute.

so here in nairaland lets pay tribute to our own hero.

"Keshi, is the only Nigerian ever to win the CAF Nations Cup as both player and coach, died in June from a reported cardiac arrest.

In the video below, Keshi, who was nicknamed the Big Boss, can be seen from his playing fays speaking to an interviewer ahead of the USA 1994 World Cup tournament.

Keshi, who captained the Super Eagles to the tournament, spoke highly of his teammates, including Rasheed Yekini, Jay Jay Okocha and Samson Siasia. The Eagles went on to reach the second round of the World Cup, where they were beaten by Italy. Watch the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NjHRfWSrM

https://www.360nobs.com/2016/06/video-32-year-old-stephen-keshi-talks-about-usa-1994/

So guys

with or without money just pay Tribute.

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi (23 January 1962 – 7 June 2016) was a Nigerian football defender. He was also a football manager of the Nigeria national team. He was one of only two people, along with Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary, to have won the Africa Cup of Nations as both a player and a coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BGPLNK4So

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by kestolove95(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2016
so keshi own don finish bdat?
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Early days...

2 Likes

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Keshi and Family...

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by HRich(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
He don die be say he don die. May God accept his Soul.
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Toluwani111: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Goodbye Mr. Keshi..
May God console your bereaved family..
BTW
I want to sell a 17,520 likes facebook page. Quote me if you want to buy!

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by AngelAhnie(f): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Can anything good come out of buhari's govt?

R.I.P keshi

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by allanphash7(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
RIP the big boss

Though i was never your fan

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by harrysjones(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
rip sir GOD WILL SuRELY REWARD U IN HEAVEN SIR...... we miss u cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Toeyoursea(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
The big boss never fidget, no matter what.

Rip BIG BOSS!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by calddon(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Time of a mans life is too short......all is vanity. Sincere condolence to the family.

We all need God's kingdom now more than ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by ajebuter(f): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Goodbye Mr. Keshi..
May God console your bereaved family..
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
keshi in the early days of super eagles

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by IRIEBOY(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
FG and NFF messed up big time for not celebrating Keshi...RIP Keshi

2 Likes

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Bluette(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
RIP.
Whenever my mum sees him on tv she's alws like.... Ara awon toh jeya ball Nigeria niyen( dey r d legends that suffered a lot, dey didn't enjoy d dividend of football as d present footballers)

Pls check my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rest on Big boss
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by raebox: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
lala,,, abeg let this man rest
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by robosky02(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Keshi we in Nairaland Celebrate you as NIGERIAS greatest athletes of this century

certainly no one has achieved what you have

the second African to win AFCON as player and coach

6 Likes

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by biggerj(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Can anything come out of buhari's govt?

R.I.P keshi

me sef dey wonda, even to attend dey no fit. Hmmmm R.I.P BIG BOSS u did ur country PROUD unlyk most of dem.
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by mykh01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
R.I.P Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by willjoe: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Keshi> Mourinho. Fact, like it or not.
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by cassyrooy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Never celebrated
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
This country eh... see a Legend.... No one cares.... its a pity

1 Like

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by Adeyemolanre(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
kestolove95:
so keshi own don finish bdat?
no e begin see mumu question
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by temptnow: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
I thought my village goats are useless until I saw Buhari. I owe those poor animals an apology. Buhari is so useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by sexychocho(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
RIP once again Keshi
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by gebest: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
d big boss
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by smartoliver(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Goodnight Mr Keshi..Rest in peace.
Re: Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos by rattlesnake(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg jare

This Keshi death is too depressing

The earlier I forget the bettet undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan / Kierian Tierney Breaks Arsenal Jump Record Despite Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.