Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) (46804 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Victor Moses: From An Asylum-Seeking Orphan To Premier League Winner / Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
But these aren't enough reasons to push a man away just for ordinary selfie

can he do that to barrack Obama
If "NO" is the answer then he gat no excuse,the bad mood that didn't visit him when he and his team were lifting euro trophy

He just disgraced an innocent man
Egbon, how is the going? Na monday cheesy tell your people them, boss!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lols !!
What is the good in him?

Euro 2016 winner?

I can only call anyone who wins FIFA worldcup a winner wink
STFUareyouG0d:
It's obvious, you will never see any good thing in him. You'll always see the negatives. No need trying to preach to you

All is well cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
August one bah?

Though many of them don party to another team since i joined you lately.

THE MAGIC IS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN BRO cool
You are going to win !!!!
iamkingzlee:
Egbon, how is the going? Na monday cheesy tell your people them, boss!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Since barak Obama isn't going to barge into someone's presence
WHAT A SILLY EXCUSE!!!!

Pls guys can you also explain why he threw reporter's camera inside the river not quite long ago?

Cc STFUareyouGOd
Genoma:
First and foremost, Barak Obama will not barge into someone's presence unnanounced. And secondly, on closer observation you will see that Ronaldo's concentration is on his phone, hence shoving the guy was an involuntary action which happens to everyone when met suddenly by an unexpected obstacle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols !!
What is the good in him?

Euro 2016 winner?

I can only call anyone who wins FIFA worldcup a winner wink
perhaps messi is a loser tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maybe but he tried reaching final and that yeye ronaldo didn't even reach the semis.
STFUareyouG0d:
perhaps messi is a loser tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Maximus85(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm. These prisoner Messi fans shaa dey find something to take talk bad of our Ronaldo who is a tax payer. If he signs all autographs and takes all selfies with fans..... He would have ran mad.
So, I don't see why this is news and a front page material.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
salabscholar01:
I have watched this same video, over time now. yes the guy was seeking a selfie with him, but was in an awkward manner. Even you here would have done same to the guy. believe it or not, pushing fans away is never part of him...

Perhaps he pays his taxes. Between, is only the "Christ" in christiano, that can save the "Mess" in Messi's tax saga tongue
Cristiano not Christiano.

And stop applying religion in every facet of your life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Akims(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
4everGrand:

Ego wey dey Nigeria? She dey studio o, my friend. grin grin grin
Lol..see your life. na only that Ego you sabi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by salabscholar01(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Cristiano not Christiano.

And stop applying religion in every facet of your life
Go the front page, read that thread that discuss the things you need not explain to people... Religion is one of them. I think you are bittered. Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by kolaish(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
omaiyale:
Hate him or Like him he is the world best
Haters can join Mess in ja...
WHAT IS NOT GOOD IS NOT GOOD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT TO YOUR FAN. IF IT IS YOUR BODYGUARD THAT IS PUSHING THEM AWAY, THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT DEFINITELY NOT YOU.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qmerit:
Look at how they re siding him.
What stop him from talking to the fan politely
Instead of pushing, if it was in Nigeria now, same people siding him would say go to civilised countries and see how celebrities handle fans or treat fans.
Thanks.
Don't mind them.
Most Nigerians are suffering from POT BELLY OF THE BRAIN
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Maybe but he tried reaching final and that yeye ronaldo didn't even reach the semis.
Now you changing your initial definition of a winner. According to you, only a World Cup winner is a winner. A finalist could as well be termed a loser tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fairgodwin:
These guys need their own space at times, if not most times. They have their own lives to live, so all these attention-seeking-fans should let them breathe and go get a life.
I am not a fan of Christiano's or any celebrity's for that matter, but I believe he's human too, and he just showed his human side (of life).
The fan got what he deserves - embarrassment!

you are not a fan of any celebrity? Ar u for real?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by FUCKU: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
salabscholar01:
I have watched this same video, over time now. yes the guy was seeking a selfie with him, but was in an awkward manner. Even you here would have done same to the guy. believe it or not, pushing fans away is never part of him...

Perhaps he pays his taxes. Between, is only the "Christ" in christiano, that can save the "Mess" in Messi's tax saga tongue

you're an idiot.. Wetin concern Messi for the news?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by FUCKU: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
omaiyale:
Hate him or Like him he is the world best Haters can join Mess in ja...
off point
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Kiddominant(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
only if you are the real kiddominant
ok i have noticed u, i won't drag names with u.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Now you changing your initial definition of a winner. According to you, only a World Cup winner is a winner. A finalist could as well be termed a loser tongue

Don't mind the mumu ,he is confused person.
Help me ask him if CR7 never reached semi final of world cup before how Portugal took 4th position in 2006 world cup?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kiddominant:
ok i have noticed u, i won't drag names with u.
honestly I don't care if you're him or not.

So you don't have to be rude about it cuz no one actually gives 2 f**ks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Kiddominant(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
honestly I don't care if you're him or not.

So you don't have to be rude about it cuz no one actually gives 2 f**ks
u must be high on cheap drugs, i'ld allow u to expose ur irresponsibility to the general public, BOY.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kiddominant:
u must be high on cheap drugs, i'ld allow u to expose ur irresponsibility to the general public, BOY.
says someone who's a Kid.

You only dominate Over kids

Pls don't quote me again.
Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
CR7 the greatest ever
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Kiddominant(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You only dominate Over kids, Pls don't quote me again.
Thanks
with ur level of low lifeness, u'ld probably beat me with stupidity, ride on.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kiddominant:
with ur level of low lifeness, u'ld probably beat me with stupidity, ride on.
ok kid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by salabscholar01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
FUCKU:

you're an idiot.. Wetin concern Messi for the news?
If I am an Idiot then you must be the most of it. F**l
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Frankaka8(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
omaiyale:
Hate him or Like him he is the world best
Haters can join Mess in ja...
stale
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Qmerit(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Thanks.
Don't mind them.
Most Nigerians are suffering from POT BELLY OF THE BRAIN

Brother what I see there is self slavery!
The black still indirectly warship the white and
Condemn ourselves at all cost.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok if Messi is a looser then ronaldo is ?
STFUareyouG0d:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Atleast he got his pic grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok if Messi is a looser then ronaldo is ?
A WINNER!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by Mediapace: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
List the trophies he won for Portugal and compare them with Messi's own
STFUareyouG0d:
A WINNER!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Selfie-Seeking Fan Away (Video) by 4peace(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Deontay Wilder Hit With Six-month Suspension Following Brutal KO By Tyson Fury / Lionel Messi's PSG Shirt Sell Out In 30 Minutes After Official Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.