Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) (5031 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
thats nice

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
so he doesnt have balls... grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Him bin travel
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed okay
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
so muva you failed

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one... grin..

Dygeasy got a good heart ..#hmmmmm
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
balls? Biko what is balls? lipsrsealed
slyIsaac:
so he doesnt have balls... grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by harrysjones(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool nice one
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
ireeneony:

see quick editing cheesy you really no like wahala
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wish him luck. grin

womanlover:
so muva you failed
What has MUVA got to do with this now?

Cc Dygeasy , this bloke is not yet remourseful of his deeds. He's still threading thesame rout that lead to his earlier disqualification.

That's how you go about looking for rifts where there's none.
Is this your aim for setting up this thread? To make jest of some individuals who doesn't even give a fork about your existence.

I dont wanna believe its thesame kinginvalhala behind this thread else, he's just on his way to another e-panel beatings which this time, will lead to his enternal shamings.

Again, i hope you're not whom we're thinking you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by bluflame: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
[size=20pt]you human beings when he was out una come here dey do praise and worship now he is back and una dey vex cheesy[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Wish him luck. grin

Is this your aim for setting up this thread? To make jest of some individuals who doesn't even give a fork about your existence.

I dont wanna believe its thesame kinginvalhala behind this thread else, he's just on his way to another e-panel beatings which this time, will lead to his enternal shamings.

muva no dey use alternate talk to me
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Just want to say that

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Wish him luck. grin

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Just want to say that
you don talk oya get lost
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=48025967][/quote]
na muva him dey hide behind alternate
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
womanlover:

you don talk oya get lost

Lol, do you know who you are talking to?? Or do you the slightest idea what my picture comment means?? ??

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, do you know who you are talking to?? Or do you the slightest idea what my picture comment means?? ??
who you be? for where tamedwolf1 dey talk you fit talk see number 90 dey open mouth shift
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
womanlover:

who you be? for where tamedwolf1 dey talk you fit talk see number 90 dey open mouth shift

Lol, you are funny but I will let you amuse me...
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lol, you are funny but I will let you amuse me...
old man like you na 50k competition you dey discuss about
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by LordScent(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2016

Hmmmmm.... I smell a blood rush on this thread before dawn

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Juxtified(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
A lot of people are going to jump into the lagoon for this
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
womanlover:

old man like you na 50k competition you dey discuss about

Lol, 50k for this change, day there nah.. .
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by generalbush(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
So what next... cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by LordScent(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2016

womanlover you dey tek style look for trouble

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by womanlover: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

womanlover you dey tek style look for trouble

lord scent wen dey smell how far
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Welcome back Kinginvalla a.k.a fairlyusedpant
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
balls? Biko what is balls? lipsrsealed
it is a two faced beast.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Run Away When The Man She Was Dancing With Told Her His From Nigeria / How Did You Lost Your Virginity? / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.