Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) (5032 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by BloodOnMyHands: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE knight planned together for the purpose of the downfall of kinginvalaha, now the knight are destroyed, urlando betrayed le zz by revealing that he went to anambra and book a hotel just to sleep with reefiner, reffiner ran away on getting to know that le.zz came to anambra. na muva betrayed le zz, the knight were disgraced and GOD has brought kinginvalaha back to the tournament. cc mimzy misspicy urlando le.zz postmann firsteva knightgale muva
[size=15pt]
Give it a rest, Lunatic! You can't get the info you desire.

I mean for someone who couldn't defeat JAMB after 4 attempts....you're too stpudit to play mind games with anyone.

Your life's ambition is online fame. That's why your father has regretted the day he fathered you!

If he had used your school fees in growing yams and tomatoes in his village, they would have yielded more profit and happiness than your accursed, unproductive life.

As it is, your life isn't even worth the rags the egusi sellers used in cleaning up your mother's afterbirth when she gave birth to you in the open market square.

Bleached faggøt!
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite, bring jollof rice when coming back
Oya fly from Lagos Kom Abuja and kolet
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, yeah babe, I bought the costliest thing you will ever find in London, 7 DOWNING STREET, that's what I bought for you.
Hmmmm shocked
Tnx baby boo wink
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Oya fly from Lagos Kom Abuja and kolet
I'm not in lagos for now
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not in lagos for now
Wher are though?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Wher are though?
My families are in lag, I just left them tho I work in Ekiti state
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My families are in lag, I just left them tho I work in Ekiti state
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmm shocked
Tnx baby boo wink

You see, being occupant of No 7 Downing Street means you own the whole of UK, that's what you get being with kinginvahala. lol

But hope greatness isn't gonna see this o?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You see, being occupant of No 7 Downing Street means you own the whole of UK, that's what you get being with kinginvahala. lol

But hope greatness isn't gonna see this o?
grin grin grin

D King!!! Thumbs up to U

All d way to get d crown cheesy cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

[size=15pt]

I mean for someone who couldn't defeat JAMB after 4 attempts....you're too stpudit to play mind games with anyone.

Your life's ambition is online fame. That's why your father has regretted the day he fathered you!

If he had used your school fees in growing yams and tomatoes in his village, they would have yielded more profit and happiness than your accursed, unproductive life.

As it is, your life isn't even worth the rags the egusi sellers used in cleaning up your mother's afterbirth when she gave birth to you in the open market square.

Bleached faggøt!
[/size]
stale. come up with something better next time.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by BloodOnMyHands: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
stale. come up with something better next time.
[size=15pt]
Dumb airhead!!! With your maggot-capacity brain.

You thought you would provoke a response? Your thread lacks comprehension and coordination.

Lonely twerp. Next time look for fellow JAMB sluggards to play your silly mind games on.
Not people who are superior to even your daddy.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

[size=15pt]
Dumb airhead!!! With your maggot-capacity brain.

You thought you would provoke a response? Your thread lacks comprehension and coordination.

Lonely twerp. Next time look for fellow JAMB sluggards to play your silly mind games on.
Not people who are superior to even your daddy.
[/size]
quote me on my thread, if you are a true son of your father. this thread lacks viewers.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin grin
D King!!! Thumbs up to U
All d way to get d crown cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe, your words are like golds to my humble heart. Its now clear sweet, the crown is the only thing we see right now.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by BloodOnMyHands: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
quote me on my thread, if you are a true son of your father. this thread lacks viewers.
You cannot still comprehend?

[size=15pt] I am mentally superior to the man whose genes you carry.

Poverty-enveloped , sick lunatic. Attention-craving buffoon!
Anally concieved madcap!

The only people you can draw a response from are your other imbecilic mongoloid- siblings from your mother grin
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by vikspring(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh, yeah babe, I bought the costliest thing you will ever find in London, 7 DOWNING STREET, that's what I bought for you.

D;
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by FTbomb(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:

N where r u taking him to cheesy cheesy
Lol, my lady, i want to take him to see his queen. wink
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, my lady, i want to take him to see his queen. wink
Hmmmmm.... Buh make sure u bring him back to go get his crown... Lol
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe, your words are like golds to my humble heart.
Its now clear sweet, the crown is the only thing we see right now.
Yes ooo smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:

Hmmmmm.... Buh make sure u bring him back to go get his crown... Lol
No problem my sweetness. Lol. grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
YourMajesty:
No problem my sweetness. Lol. grin
Ok hun smiley
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
annnikky:
Ok hun smiley
wink
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by dharay88: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
LordScent:

You may not be the best wordsmith this section gat, not even close to your adversaries. But you sure as hell have a way of making the mortar sound louder than a gun. Samu the cat with 10000lives grin grin grin

You just drew the first pint, and ama wait till this place becomes a slaughter lab of some sort. fhuckyu dhar.ay88, kom and do ya referee job again oooo grin grin grin

Scent, The small dude is too tiny f0r this, his 0pponent
that i know a lil will just tear him apart if he really wants to.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by colossus2: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2016
annnikky:

Yes ooo smiley smiley smiley

Hope you have ready your e-voters card? and please don't forget that stuff I told you, tell you your friends and ask them to also do same to their friends, we re shutting down Nairaland with our votes.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2016
vikspring:

D;
Big man, I use one eye sight your new logo o, lol
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

[size=15pt]

Bleached faggøt!
[/size]

shocked
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hope you have ready your e-voters card? and please don't forget that stuff I told you, tell you your friends and ask them to also do same to their friends, we re shutting down Nairaland with our votes.
grin grin grin
Do i need d e-voters card?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin grin
Do i need d e-voters card?

Lol, was just teasing and playing around babe. No, you don't need any e-voters card, voting is gonna be the same way it was in miss Nairaland.

Hmmm, annnikky Bae, you re damn pretty mehn, your dp says it all.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by annnikky(f): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, was just teasing and playing around babe. No, you don't need any e-voters card, voting is gonna be the same way it was in miss Nairaland.

Hmmm, annnikky Bae, you re damn pretty mehn, your dp says it all.
Tnx kinginvahala cool cool

Na 2mao tins na smiley smiley
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
colossus2:
Brave heart, you have my vote. Mention me whenever.

Boss, how re you doing?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by colossus2: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, how re you doing?
Good....been away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day / How Did You Lost Your Virginity? / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.