Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (61057 Views)

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by themanderon: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sympathy has gone to the dogs in this country, so many soulless and heartless people just sit down in the comfort of their rooms and type rubbish without knowing what the woman went through before taking the decision to embark on this perilous journey.
Nigerians when did we become like this? only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches him. You have no right to judge cos that person might not have had the same opportunities you did.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by seenter84: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Titanic story but this one na mother and kids

Rip mother
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Pasca07: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
macotrading72:
bro the point I was trying to make is that, even in Naija one can still make it without traveling out.
I own macotrading car scrap and dismantling company here in japan and I can say all that came as a result of long years of hard work.
But like I said there are few of my friends back home who are doing wonderfully well too even though they've not traveled out of naija for the first time.
nice clarification from you, those that quote u thought u are regretting you travelled out of this country.....it is understood bro
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by macotrading72(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pasca07:
nice clarification from you, those that quote u thought u are regretting you travelled out of this country.....it is understood bro
bro thanks for your understanding
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Igbagbof: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

...Please Africans, please Nigerians we don't need to travel abroad to make it, we just need to think broad.

word!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by juman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kai.

Kai.

Country that has everything but failed to become a sensible and functioning one.

A waste of a country.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Eleganza33(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
erico2k2:
The hustle is real Ohhh
eziokwu
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by macotrading72(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Eleganza33:
Chai u av learn ur lessons.i feel 4 dos kids just hope they wnt bekom slaves in d hands of relatives
my dear lesson Na small one? They no dey tell person, but it's well, wetin no kill us will always make us stronger grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Eleganza33(f): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wish dis guy go c dis my bro frnd wana try dis shit my bro told im to he wnt listen any way let im go nd taste obodo oyibo. As long as u r doing fine u cn eat nd pay ur bill u neednt compare ur self wit frnds ok kip it up d sky is ur limit
macotrading72:
my dear lesson Na small one? They no dey tell person, but it's well, wetin no kill us will always make us stronger grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by macotrading72(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eleganza33:
I wish dis guy go c dis my bro frnd wana try dis shit my bro told im to he wnt listen any way let im go nd taste obodo oyibo. As long as u r doing fine u cn eat nd pay ur bill u neednt compare ur self wit frnds ok kip it up d sky is ur limit
hello sis thanks for all you said I appreciate that but like I said I wasn't comparing my self with friends the point I was trying to make some of us understand is that we don't need to travel out to make it, out there Na serious jungle, survival of the fittest, some are lucky while some are not but as for me I will tell who so ever that wants to listen that it's not all easy out there.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Eleganza33(f): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok,1k likes
macotrading72:
hello sis thanks for all you said I appreciate that but like I said I wasn't comparing my self with friends the point I was trying to make some of us understand is that we don't need to travel out to make it, out there Na serious jungle, survival of the fittest, some are lucky while some are not but as for me I will tell who so ever that wants to listen that it's not all easy out there.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
one thing i want to know is .. travelling like that to europe .. is it legal or illegal?? .. rip to the mom though
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by Nobody: 3:34am On May 27, 2017
Most of u r very stupid and timidly abstract ignorant. Wht is life if u die at 80 hungry or better die @ 50 and guaranty 2 young lives a gud future. Wht about a person who committed suicide due to hardship. Ur problems are cowardice, suffering and smiling, you hv never tested good life and u lack ambitions which mean u r nt better than mere dog complete animals
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by czaratwork: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2017
If you know you have ever looted our treasury in any form and capacity, you are responsible for this woman's death. God so endowed us that if we had done the right thing for our country,people will not be leaving this country and preferring to die in the high sea than staying back in a hopeless country.
Re: Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe by suyamasta(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
See wetin our politicians d cause! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.