Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND (2601 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by mazichika: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sherifat has finally mellowed down! grin
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by tunde1200(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
If this rubbish is true, it really shows that we have the wrong set of people advising the government on the Niger Delta issue and also criminals representing the government at the dialogue table.
All the agreed actions to be taken by AARON TEAM 2 are moves to make another set of criminals rich at the expense of hard working Nigerians.
This is no deal but a dictation to the government.
smiley
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by PhockPhockMan: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Keep dreaming. MEND is not NDA, and so have nothing to bargain with. Charles and Kanu by God's grace,will rot in jail.

But Kanu's Release is part of Avengers conditions.
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by Decodedp: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
I smell a very big rat.

Military operation and dialogue going on side by side means something more

The nnamdi Kanu joker is another thing

And the so called Aeron team,
Taking more than two months to visit the people they're supposedly representing raises more questions than answers

My guess,

The government just want to buy sympathy (knowing that majority of the indigenous people support the agitators) and enough time to study their modus operandi, train the armed forces and take delivery of relevant logistics (if you know worai mean)

And more importantly ensure that crude production returns to planned volume as quickly as possible

Will the government succeed,

I'm not very sure

Because going by NDA's recent statement, they already know that that's the government's plan and I believe them when they said they're ready.

As for MEND,

They're being unnecessarily overzealous

Just to impress the powers that be and to be seen as fighting for the interest of the niger delta when in reality they are just fighting to defend their amnesty prize and to dislodge tompolo in the Niger delta scheme of things

By the way where are omenka, HungerBAD and Dabullit
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by limeta(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mend is not selling the Niger delta i hope.
Mend if you like free freedom good for you
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by IVORY2009(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Jokers!
Govt will release prisoners,amongts who are those imprisoned since 2008, that even GEJ,as clueless and used as he was,didn't even contemplate releasing.
MEND must be high on Creeky ogogoro,to av dreamt of such fantasy.

Ikenno! Watch ur back..
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria need oil money.
Investors dont operate where there is violence.

Violence would never benefit Nigerian govt either way
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by Mylove55(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
I thought buhari is a strong god that is never shaken? How come he come dey lick his own vomit again.
Meanwhile, just like there is a Lutheran movement in US, there shall surely be an Nnamdi Kanu movement in Nigeria for he has proven to be a demi god.
and ur demi god is ready to denounce ipod for his personal freedom, he is not ready to die for ipod course like a true son of ipod
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by koladebrainiac(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yoruba is indeed intelligent i see the handwork of Obasanjo *his carrot n stuck theory* of resolving crisis. Weldone obj . u try
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by Mylove55(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
mazichika:
Sherifat has finally mellowed down! grin
and ur demi god has also mellow down by denouncing u ipod
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by drss(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
govt negotiating with itself. sadthey should keep on decieving demselves.
Ar members of international community part of d dialogue Ar avengers part of d dialogue any negotiation done without members of international community n niger delta avengers is pure rubbish.
if buari dullard tinks he can use mend to achieve his evil aim den he should brace up for a cyclone dat will sweep nigeria. u want Nnamdi Kanu to renouce Bi...a...f.ra republic before releasing him nonsence. dat will never happen!!!
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by drss(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Decodedp:
I smell a very big rat.

Military operation and dialogue going on side by side means something more

The nnamdi Kanu joker is another thing

And the so called Aeron team,
Taking more than two months to visit the people they're supposedly representing raises more questions than answers

My guess,

The government just want to buy sympathy (knowing that majority of the indigenous people support the agitators) and enough time to study their modus operandi, train the armed forces and take delivery of relevant logistics (if you know worai mean)

And more importantly ensure that crude production returns to planned volume as quickly as possible

Will the government succeed,

I'm not very sure

Because going by NDA's recent statement, they already know that that's the government's plan and I believe them when they said they're ready.

As for MEND,

They're being unnecessarily overzealous

Just to impress the powers that be and to be seen as fighting for the interest of the niger delta when in reality they are just fighting to defend their amnesty prize and to dislodge tompolo in the Niger delta scheme of things

By the way where are omenka, HungerBAD and Dabullit
wat d govt ar doing is not dialogue. they ar just negotiating with demselves.
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by MonPro: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Uduak2019:
Lol...whoever thinks Nnamdi Kanu will back down is wasting their time. IPOB is not negotiating with anybody, if MEND negotiate his release, good for them but has nothing to do with IPOB. When Nnamdi Kanu signed up for this struggle, he knew that what he is going through will be part of his fate, including death...he was prepared for this! So, for ofonjas rejoicing that he will renounce the agitation...you are dreaming. Igbos don't give up on something like yorubas!

yoruba Brown ruffians have been praying Allah for Kanu to cry in prison but he keeps dissapointing the enslaved monkeys of the caliphate and their overlords. The thread were he was sponsored a match pained them so much.
When their Awolowo was eating beans in Calabar prison, he was gnashing his teeth everyday and getting flogged by abooki soldiers. Kanu has proven to be greater than all cowardly yoruba leaders put together. cheesy
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by gartamanta: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
i don't think Nnamdi Kanu is going to back down on the Biafran struggle for freedom. He has made it his life mission
Re: Govt Has Agreed To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Okah Brothers, - MEND by pilotab55(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
The truth is d Fg dnt wnt to dialogue. Is jst a delay tatics. MEND is looking for every means 4 d release okah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Jubilation In Enugu As Nnamdi Kanu Regains Freedom / Bye Election: Pdp Floor Apc With Wide Margin / Joe Igbokwe Heads Out To Celebrate Capture Of Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.