Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (73044 Views)

OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Recovers Properties From Ex-Militants And Bankers (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by OduduaDefender(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Arepo and Ibafo community in panic as people suddenly become worried after hearing gunshot and hovering of helicopters above their roof.

It was learnt that there was a serious exchange of gunfire between militants and military men inside the creek, people were advised to stay indoors as the militant now hide inside people’s compound to escape the military men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMiLrfimnw

http://punchng.com/breaking-panic-militantsmilitary-clash-arepo-video/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by manmoraskk: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
God please protect the innocent people... And to FG everything is not by force.. To militants anything patience can not do impatience can never do it...

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by HtwoOw: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Arepo ??

That's good news, i hope to hear about bombs and explosions as well , and i implore all people from SW Origin drive out militants in their compounds

27 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LOC1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now

EARN:
First time i will see live Fighter jets on top speed firing missile at a height slightly above three story building.
The militants have no protector against this superior aerial bombardments.
Never knew that Nigerian Air-force had Helicopter Gunships, Spy plane and Bombardier Jet fighter planes.
Houses were shaken by the strikes of missiles, its better watched that imagine. This is real War film without editing.
Gbam

Lildav:
Why didn't buhari use fighter jets on the fulani people killing every1 else? APC= change Shame!!

Please keep sentiments aside, these militants have wreaked havoc on the residents of some Ogun state and Lagos state communities. Such that landlords and indigenes were displaced from their home and town respectively. The action of the armed forces is a dream come true. We have for long awaited their intervention. Next time, swerve if you don't know where the shoe itch.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Willgates(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
H
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
its not by gra gra cool
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Lildav: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Why didn't buhari use fighter jets on the fulani people killing every1 else? APC= change Shame!!

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by mranswer: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
I knew this would happen..... Cease fire agreement?? Nahh
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by salabscholar01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
ok
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Kingosytex(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
i no see any army or militant...abi dem dey ghostmode?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Mctosin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
May God protect d innocent cryMay God protect d innocent

2 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Militants ke!!!!!no be for south-west if the military no chase them curses from Yoruba women will grin.

I trust my people

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Jombojombo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!

14 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by wristbangle: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Excellent move by the FG to flush out the barbaric and illegal activities of these lazy bone militants.

SW is not a feasting ground for their ogogoro and shameless acts.

Jombojombo:
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!

Same thing was said during OBJ era but eventually military force checked their useless activities in the ND creeks. This is for naija good., Are u happy states like bayelsa (an oil producing state) is owing staff backlog of salary?

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Katyusha(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wailers won't be happy abt this.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ClitRaider: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
LAI mohd be like;

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Articul8(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
I like the quick response of containment. Else its gonna spread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Ifebazz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oya, let the shooting and bombing begin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by yeyeboi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Was around that place today, Nigeria lack security seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by mrofficial(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
The FG is applying force and some miscreants are calling it gra gra. SMH for this country.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by titiakins: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't think they are ND militants...maybe government sponsored militants

2 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by qualityovenbake(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lord have mercy on the innocent.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by johnstar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by sommy03(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
just observing
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just hope no damages will be done to innocent citizens
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by murphyibiam15(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
i have read several news on this nairaland about some people praising Nigeria
army for shelling militant targets in ogun/lagos.But truth be told, some
militants will be killed but a huge number of indigenes will go in for it.
while i may be neutral on issues bw FG and militants bc of obvious dirty
politics that runs in Nigeria..i want to also caution us on the things we should
actually rejoice for.Fact is that since humans were given different languages,
religion and culture it will be very difficult for us to unite...
for instance there is virtually no presence of boko haram rhetorics bc a
northerner is there, and if i may ask where is Shekau?
same goes for militants who were hitherto not there during gej era ...
rather than fan the embers of tribalism lets unite and make Nigeria great just
like the very much diverse America.
shalom!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Mille: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kingosytex:
i no see any army or militant...abi dem dey ghostmode?

Bros sharply enter motor go Arepo. Them still dey there. Carry your phone go. Video am well well so we fit see the action like we dey see for film.

If bullet hit you, no worry. We go still see the video

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Jombojombo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent move by the FG to flush out the barbaric and illegal activities of these lazy bone militants.

SW is not a feasting ground for their ogogoro and shameless acts.

You are not helping the dullard

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by VoteFynestboi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
OK
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria and bloodshed, I never see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo) / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.