Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies (1138 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
1. Stop being rude - some ladies are fond of the habit of lashing at guys that approaches them the wrong way...just give him a second chance becos he might just be ur mark zuckerberg cheesy

2. Dressing seductively - stop dressing like a wh*re, if u want to settle down with the man of ur dream this number should be far away from u... Or i hope u like it when guys see u as just a sex-toy? Lol a toy for that matter grin

3. Night clubs! - let me ask you a question..how many men tie the knot with ladies staying up all night partying? Get it?

4. Social media less - I can't over emphasize this point becos spending so much time on social media only shows one thing 'irresponsible' that's it.

5. Do not obsess over him - how many ladies get dumped cus of this attitute...it is very true you will look very CHEAP that's a fact...you don't have to go extra mile to show him that you love him

6. Lend a hand - you'll definately win a 'good' man's heart if for once you help him carry that heavy box and not looking at him like a dead fish on a plate grin grin grin anyway am just kidding you dont have that kind of strenght or do you? cheesy

7. Spend less time on make-up - instead of spending 3hrs on trying to look smarter why not study alittle more and actually be smarter? I heard make-up messes up someone's face if used long term

8. Dress pretty and not sexy - i won't explain this it's a lady's thing am sure they understand pretty well

cheesy cheesy cheesy before you start hitting off that 'your write-up is wack' am just doing this for F U N remember grin

cc: hiroto, 14yrs old
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Daniel2289(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Hirotoshima u don't feel us women when putting on make up..

It takes ample time to build up and setting it... We need minimum 1hr to fix our face.... Don't robbed tat away from us...
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hirotoshima u don't feel us women when putting on make up..

It takes ample time to build up and setting it... We need minimum 1hr to fix our face.... Don't robbed tat away from us...
Its just dat ladies where so pretty back then without make-up cheesy now na eyeliners and such....
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
Its just dat ladies where so pretty back then without make-up cheesy now na eyeliners and such....

Ehn.... cheesy

It's like ur comparing the Old testament to New Testament ooo... It's totally different ball game... grin
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Sexxkillz: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Make a little research, and you'll find out that our dear "professor of relationship emiritus", has no - I repeat - has no girlfriend. . .

1 Like

Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ehn.... cheesy

It's like ur comparing the Old testament to New Testament ooo... It's totally different ball game... grin

what's ur definition of a man? A man that is in love with you becos you combine 15 different colors on your face?
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Make a little research, and you'll find out that our dear "professor of relationship emiritus", has no - I repeat - has no girlfriend. . .
at 14? Oga am not that spoilt like everyone else
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
what's ur definition of a man? A man that is in love with you becos you combine 15 different colors on your face?

A man tat can wait for an hour is truly a great man.. He has this patience and patience is virtue...
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Sexxkillz: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
at 14? Oga am not that spoilt like everyone else
Yup.

That's the point I'm trying to make - My Nigga - Face your books, and hands off - I repeat - hands off relationship issues and advice that is way way beyond your league. At 14, you know capital _shit about women or relationships, except what you can manage to lift off social media and movies.

Pass your waec in flying colors. That should be your main objective at 14. . .

Oh, wait. You were thinking you'll be given a pat on the back for being 14 and "jargonizing" on relationship matters?

If you were my sibling and I catch you typing_shit, in fact, don't let me catch you.
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by vickystaring(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
una don hear @gals or lemme say ladies
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yup.

That's the point I'm trying to make - My Nigga - Face your books, and hands off - I repeat - hands off relationship issues and advice that is way way beyond your league. At 14, you know capital _shit about women or relationships, except what you can manage to lift off social media and movies.

Pass your waec in flying colors. That should be your main objective at 14. . .

Oh, wait. You were thinking you'll be given a pat on the back for being 14 and "jargonizing" on relationship matters?

If you were my sibling and I catch you typing_shit, in fact, don't let me catch you.

Yes sir!
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by sathel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin shocked
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016

Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by yuiop(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
The problem i think is within
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
yuiop:
The problem i think is within
U mean spiritual in ur case?
Re: 8 Tips To Get That Man Of Your Dream Ladies by yuiop(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hiroto:
U mean spiritual in ur case?
Looooool..........funny guy

(1) (Reply)

The Romantic Lawyer Sleeping with Her Best Friend's Husband (video) / Sexy Singer Victoria Kimani Release Some Hot Photos / Past Haunting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.