Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (6633 Views)

Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Let's Talk About Muslims' Pilgrimage To Mecca / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

Why then are your foolish brothers (by religion) in the north clamouring for it to happen? Are you going to say they aren't muslims? Who are you deceiving? Not all of us are pretty stupid, tell that to folks who don't know what Islam teaches, you and your mosaic laws.
OUR MOSAIC LAWS RIGHT, YET JESUS ACCEPTED THE LAWS WHEN HE SAID...."Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. MATT 5:17
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

So what are Muslims doing in the West? They should go back to where they belong and practice full Islam . undecided
CHRISTIANS TOO CAN AS WELL MIGRATE TO ISRAEL IF TRULY THEY ARE "THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL"
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

That's a lie friend. Pls stop lying.
As a black Muslim, you can't even live and work comfortably in Saudi Arabia.
I met a Muslim lady from Auchi. She had gone for hajj several times, so she decided to stay over there and work. She got the job quite well as a baby sitter. But they treated her like a spy all through her stay there. She was watched like a thief. She never left the enclave they kept her. Everyday of her life was like the last.
She lived in intense fear until she came back during one of the hajj too. This is to a Muslim oo. Not a Christian.
When she was able to leave that place back to Nigeria, she converted to Christianity fast. She is a serious Christina as we speak.
She said she never really understood Islam until she stayed there.
But here you are talking about Christians living and working there. Why aren't Muslims trooping over there to work? Why are all of you going to America and London instead?
ITS SO SAD IF YOU CAN USE JUST ONE INSTANCE LIKE THIS TO JUDGE....EVEN IF TRULY SHE WAS TREATED AS SUCH,DOES THAT MEAN ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT? THE LADY NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD ISLAM SHA. BUT IN REALITY THERE ARE CHRISTIANS THERE JUST THAT THERE ARE PLACES THEY CANT REACH.....U CAN MAKE FURTHER RESEARCH...
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

OUR MOSAIC LAWS RIGHT, YET JESUS ACCEPTED THE LAWS WHEN HE SAID...."Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. MATT 5:17

Amigos,stop using Jesus to claim credibility of your very satanic insights called a religion. Well I'm not surprised even Satan himself knows the bible too well.
Christianity, to you follows mosaic laws, but we don't. Judaism and Islam follows mosaic laws, and added several other laws to make it sweet.

I asked you, since you claim you don't want rulership by force, even when you come to our lands, Switzerland, America and Co, you still want to run your laws... according to you, Islam doesn't want rulership over Nigeria, why then does this nation have 2 constitutional laws, sharia laws inclusive, in Britain, which is father of Anglicanism, why is Islam clamouring to have its own laws there, and you say, we were born in Nigeria... Nigeria isn't Islamic state,if you don't do compulsion in terms of religion, why would Islam want to instill fear, before we believe Muhammed and allah... we are not fools.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

ITS SO SAD IF YOU CAN USE JUST ONE INSTANCE LIKE THIS TO JUDGE....EVEN IF TRULY SHE WAS TREATED AS SUCH,DOES THAT MEAN ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THAT? THE LADY NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD ISLAM SHA. BUT IN REALITY THERE ARE CHRISTIANS THERE JUST THAT THERE ARE PLACES THEY CANT REACH.....U CAN MAKE FURTHER RESEARCH...
You haven't told me why Muslims are not trooping to Saudi Arabia to work, I stead there prefer to go US and London. Answer that.
Why weren't Syrians trooping to Saudi Arabia the Islamic stronghold and wealthy nation for refuge?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

You haven't told me why Muslims are not trooping to Saudi Arabia to work, I stead there prefer to go US and London. Answer that.
Why weren't Syrians trooping to Saudi Arabia the Islamic stronghold and wealthy nation for refuge?
IF YOU CAN GET THEM A PLANE OF COS THEY WOULD GO...
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

IF YOU CAN GET THEM A PLANE OF COS THEY WOULD GO...
Now I know I have been wasting my MB on a deadmeat.
Muslims all over the world have planes to go to the US and Europe to work but don't have planes to go to their precious haven Saudi Arabia to work?
See how you shoot yaself on the foot? So many Christians have planes to go to Saudi Arabia to work, but other Muslims Nationals don't. O dear. Islam is so wrong. It does something to ones reasoning abilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Now I know I have been wasting my MB on a deadmeat.
Muslims all over the world have planes to go to the US and Europe to work but don't have planes to go to their precious haven Saudi Arabia to work?
See how you shoot yaself on the foot? So many Christians have planes to go to Saudi Arabia to work, but other Muslims Nationals don't. O dear. Islam is so wrong. It does something to ones reasoning abilities.
DEAD MEAT,FAIR, ....YOU ARE A LIVING DEAD!!!
FOR YOUR INFO, YOU EXPECT ONLY SAUDI TO CATER FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM HOW MANY COUNTRIES? STATISTICS?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by santos247(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are
the strikers. The Extremists are the midfielders who feed the radicals.
The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions,
deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any
accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception
that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals
are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with
statements like islam is a peaceful religion etc.........
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

Amigos,stop using Jesus to claim credibility of your very satanic insights called a religion. Well I'm not surprised even Satan himself knows the bible too well.
Christianity, to you follows mosaic laws, but we don't. Judaism and Islam follows mosaic laws, and added several other laws to make it sweet.

I asked you, since you claim you don't want rulership by force, even when you come to our lands, Switzerland, America and Co, you still want to run your laws... according to you, Islam doesn't want rulership over Nigeria, why then does this nation have 2 constitutional laws, sharia laws inclusive, in Britain, which is father of Anglicanism, why is Islam clamouring to have its own laws there, and you say, we were born in Nigeria... Nigeria isn't Islamic state,if you don't do compulsion in terms of religion, why would Islam want to instill fear, before we believe Muhammed and allah... we are not fools.
WHICH LANDS ARE YOUR LANDS WE CAME INTO?
I SEE NO ONE FORCING YOU TO OBEY THE SHARIA. JUST THAT WE MUSLIM BELIEVE DEMOCRACY STINKS AND THERE CAN BE NO BETTER RULE OF LAW LIKE SHARIA. SINCE THERE IS FREEDOM OF RELIGION, WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN SHARIA COURTS. IF YOU ARE AFRAID, NA U SABI OO...PROBABLY, YOU ARE FAITHLESS.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHICH LANDS ARE YOUR LANDS WE CAME INTO?
I SEE NO ONE FORCING YOU TO OBEY THE SHARIA. JUST THAT WE MUSLIM BELIEVE DEMOCRACY STINKS AND THERE CAN BE NO BETTER RULE OF LAW LIKE SHARIA. SINCE THERE IS FREEDOM OF RELIGION, WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN SHARIA COURTS. IF YOU ARE AFRAID, NA U SABI OO...PROBABLY, YOU ARE FAITHLESS.

Seriously!
So you claim those who bear "Abdul hamid" in places like Italy don't have a form of immigration there? grin I laugh. This guy u funny die.

Sharia law doesn't permit being looked into, it's termed espionage. And freedom of religion doesn't permit having your own laws, but for the sake of peace, we Christians grant you privilege, and instead, you kill us. And you come here to rant "na me sabi..."

If we practise the same rule of law followed in Saudi, you wouldn't dare travel to places like the US you know that?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

DEAD MEAT,FAIR, ....YOU ARE A LIVING DEAD!!!
FOR YOUR INFO, YOU EXPECT ONLY SAUDI TO CATER FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM HOW MANY COUNTRIES? STATISTICS?
But shouldn't they allow Muslims more into their country to work than christians? According to you, many Christians are living and working there, yet you muslims never venture to go there to work. Why?
You see your lies? They won't allow Muslims in, but allows Christians they hate with bitter hatred to live and work there. Ah, Al Tiggya. Shame no even catch u as u dey tell this lie?
Saudi Arabia is a wealthy nation, and Saudi is not the only Islamic nation.
How many Syrian Refugees did they take? We are not saying take all, but how many did they take?

A Muslim is calling a Christian a living dead.
You have life here only, after here, you are dead in Hellfire just like your pedophile prophet Muhammed.
I call you deadmeat because your brain is dead.
Oh, what Camel piss can do to a man's brian.

Get off that Camel piss it's making you delusional.

Major Muslim Leader Makes This Message To All Christians: “If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The Only Thing Between You And Us Is The Sword.”

http://shoebat.com/2016/08/03/major-muslim-leader-makes-this-message-to-all-christians-if-you-refuse-to-convert-to-islam-then-the-only-thing-between-you-and-us-is-the-sword/

That's a society which allows Christians in their midst.
Gerarahia

2 Likes

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

But shouldn't they allow Muslims more into their country to work than christians. According to you, many Christians are living and working there, yet you muslims ever venture to go there to work?
How many Syrian Refugees did they take? We are not saying Yale all, but how many did they take?

You have life here only, after here, you are dead in Hellfire just like you pedophile prophet Muhammed.

Get off that Camel piss for a while, then you can reason like a human.

He doesn't understand the demonoid version of his religion. I understand him. Maybe we should read his book for him... I mean that one the jinn gave the other guy at Hira.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

But shouldn't they allow Muslims more into their country to work than christians. According to you, many Christians are living and working there, yet you muslims ever venture to go there to work?
How many Syrian Refugees did they take? We are not saying Yale all, but how many did they take?

You have life here only, after here, you are dead in Hellfire just like you pedophile prophet Muhammed.

Get off that Camel piss for a while, then you can reason like a human.
I DONT NEED TO ABUSE YOU BACK. TO YOU IS YOUR WAY OF LIFE AND TO ME IS MINE.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

Seriously!
So you claim those who bear "Abdul hamid" in places like Italy don't have a form of immigration there? grin I laugh. This guy u funny die.

Sharia law doesn't permit being looked into, it's termed espionage. And freedom of religion doesn't permit having your own laws, but for the sake of peace, we Christians grant you privilege, and instead, you kill us. And you come here to rant "na me sabi..."

If we practise the same rule of law followed in Saudi, you wouldn't dare travel to places like the US you know that?
WHO TERMED IT ESPIONAGE? PROBABLY SOME ISLAMOPHOBES! AND SORRY, WE HAVE ITALIAN MUSLIMS, AMERICAN MUSLIMS, ALMOST MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE. EVEN IN NAZARETH AND JERUSALEM GO N FIND OUT.
WHO IS KILLING YOU? AND WHERE?
IF WE PRACTICE SHARIA HERE, ALL THIS DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZINESS BY YOUR POLITHIEFIANS WOULDNT BE....AND MIND YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN HEARING, OUR PROPHET LIVED PEACEFULLY WITH NON-MUSLIMS DURING HIS TIME
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Park01: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

WHO TERMED IT ESPIONAGE? PROBABLY SOME ISLAMOPHOBES! AND SORRY, WE HAVE ITALIAN MUSLIMS, AMERICAN MUSLIMS, ALMOST MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE. EVEN IN NAZARETH AND JERUSALEM GO N FIND OUT.
IF WE PRACTICE SHARIA HERE, ALL THISDEMONSTRATION OF CRAZINESS BY YOUR POLITHIEFIANS WOULDNT BE....AND MIND YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN HEARING, OUR PROPHET LIVED PEACEFULLY WITH NON-MUSLIMS DURING HIS TIME
hello good day sir

Hope you day going fine?

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

He doesn't understand the demonoid version of his religion. I understand him. Maybe we should read his book for him... I mean that one the jinn gave the other guy at Hira.
Yes, we shd. The guy is obviously a Yoruba man who depends on Imams for every info he needs about Islam

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Anas09: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

IF WE PRACTICE SHARIA HERE, ALL THIS DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZINESS BY YOUR POLITHIEFIANS WOULDNT BE....AND MIND YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN HEARING, OUR PROPHET LIVED PEACEFULLY WITH NON-MUSLIMS DURING HIS TIME
Guy, for the last time, get off Camel Piss. It's not good for you. Others can manage, but you? Nah. Get of it.
Say Wah? Muhammed lived peacefully with non-Muslims? Abeg which Koran, Hadith or Sunah dis one dey read?

1 Like

Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

Hahaha haha. Omg

From your hadiths

“I have been made victorious through terror”. Bukhari 4:52.220

Aww, poor boy, you don't read your Quran. Ok wait let me show u , read about the murder of 930 Queryza Jews. Oh wait let me enlist them

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Now let's show you another part

Jesus had critics, did he order them be killed? No, instead here is his response

He silenced them, But never killed any!

Very surprise you don't know who your Muhammed is. You don't even read your Quran. Very bad of you.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

But shouldn't they allow Muslims more into their country to work than christians? According to you, many Christians are living and working there, yet you muslims never venture to go there to work. Why?
You see your lies? They won't allow Muslims in, but allows Christians they hate with bitter hatred to live and work there. Ah, Al Tiggya. Shame no even catch u as u dey tell this lie?
How many Syrian Refugees did they take? We are not saying take all, but how many did they take?

You have life here only, after here, you are dead in Hellfire just like your pedophile prophet Muhammed.

Get off that Camel piss it's making you delusional.

Major Muslim Leader Makes This Message To All Christians: “If You Refuse To Convert To Islam, Then The Only Thing Between You And Us Is The Sword.”

http://shoebat.com/2016/08/03/major-muslim-leader-makes-this-message-to-all-christians-if-you-refuse-to-convert-to-islam-then-the-only-thing-between-you-and-us-is-the-sword/

That's a society which allows Christians in their midst.
Gerarahia

FROM THAT SITE YOU PASTED

Trinidadian Abu Sa’d at Trinidadi is among Isis spokesmen from several countries who have urged sympathisers, including among T&T Muslims, to launch home turf attacks against Christians.

YOU ARE QUOTING THE WORDS OF AN ISIS SPOKESMAN?
YOU NEED ENLIGHTENMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnLvzV9xAHA
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

WE ARE BORN HERE, SO WE LIVE UNDER THE RULE...NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE SO WE CANT RULE IT AS SUCH.

I asked you what are the Muslims doing in the secular states (The West)? They should go to Saudi, iran, irak, afgan, Pakistan etc to live and practice their religion answer me joor.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

OK, GOD NEVER CALLED YOU CHRISTIAN....CASED CLOSED.

You be Yoruba or aboK.in?
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You be Yoruba or aboK.in?
DOESNT MATTER...I AM A MUSLIM.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE USA CREATED ISIS/AL-QAEDA.....THE VIDEO ABOVE AND BELOW ARE FOR YOU PERUSAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, is a Russian politician, and is the current President of the Russian Federation. Putin has been the President of Russia since 7 May 2012.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I asked you what are the Muslims doing in the secular states (The West)? They should go to Saudi, iran, irak, afgan, Pakistan etc to live and practice their religion answer me joor.
SO FAR I CAN PRACTICE MY RELIGION FREELY WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE, I SEE NO REASON TO LEAVE. I AM A BONAFIDE NIGERIAN.
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by AbuTwins: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Can you read God's, Jésus mind ?

Did the bible ever says the apostles rebuked those who call them Christian?

◄ Acts 11:26 ►
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Here is the Bible's definition of a true Christian.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

You must have Christhe spirit. The spirit of Christhe knows no evil. Anyone that claim to be Christian and does evil is on his own. Because He cannot back his acts with the Scripture Jésus gave to us.

MUSLIMS TAKE NOTE:
I SEE NO JESUS OR GOD TALKING HERE....JUST SOME UNKNOWN DUDE TALKING!!!
Re: What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
AbuTwins:

I SEE NO JESUS OR GOD TALKING HERE....JUST SOME UNKNOWN DUDE TALKING!!!

Niggur grow up. Call a spade a spade. Islam is evil. Your Quran made us understand it, or u saying you use the bible in the mosque now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / How To Reduce Farting / World Hijab Day; Permissible Or Not? ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.