Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Senator Dino Melaye .....gratitude Innovation And The Task Ahead .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye .....gratitude Innovation And The Task Ahead .... (483 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye .....gratitude Innovation And The Task Ahead .... by SpeakforBS2016: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Press Statement
Communication as a tool for effective representation
I want to thank the people of Kogi West for the unalloyed support given to me so far, especially in the celebrated disagreement that erupted between myself and Sen. Remi Tinubu. Grasping the fact of the matter, in the face of infantile falsehood against my person. Your actions in the past few weeks have endeared and refresh my sense of service.
We have to keep the bond of understanding and solidarity as we renew our contracte du social. I will rebound your hope in Kogi West development.
My communication consultants are working on both simple and hi-tech communication platforms me and the people of Kogi West. From now, I am initiating a robust communication collaboration for the collective task ahead.
The platforms will collate your messages, proposals and suggestions which I will respond to every week. I am determined to build an unbreakable chord with the people of Kogi West. A vibrant communication platform will serve as antidote to the flurry of misinformation peddled by detractors.
My position as a Senator stems from your power to choose your representative. That power arrogates on me, the mandate to speak for you, speak to the issues that affect us as a people, speak against the issues that affect our people. We need a common action to lift up our dear Kogi West.
We need to start synchronizing the need for good leadership with that of good followership. A good followership makes a good leadership. I am prepared to act right and make us proud. I am prepared to work hard for all Kogi West people from Koto to Kabba, from Iyah Gbede to Kiri, from Mopa to Egbe. I am the symbol of your interest. I will never leave you in the lurch .
Having facilitated the award of the Obajana-Kabba road rehabilitation, kabba-Isanlu-Egbe-ilorin road is also in the 2016 budget facilitated by me. Iyara-Omuo has been advertised by FERMA,it is my responsibility to keep working towards ensuring the attraction of more federal projects to our Senatorial District.
Maternal mortality is one of the areas I am planning to extend intervention. I shall be making it a point of duty to focus international attention on the pandemic. It is an indictment on our commitment if lives are still lost in the process of giving birth to lives in the 21st Century. I will not be only loud on the issue, but will take necessary steps to redress the situation.
We have decided to properly structure our scholarship scheme to make it more effective in addressing the need of indigent students.
But more importantly, we have come up with a strong leadership brand, Brand Dino, to speak hope and responsibility into the lives of our next generation leaders. Societal models in music have signified their readiness to endorse the program that will fire up the youth to aspire. We can be the launch pad, we can be the impetus.
After four years, I want to be judged by my performance.
I am you.
Thanks.
Signed:
Senator Dino Melaye
Senator Representing Kogi West

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye .....gratitude Innovation And The Task Ahead .... by Almajiri1: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dino should be made Efcc chairman.

sent from my Nokia 3310 smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

(photos)alimosho Youth Promoting Clean And Healthy Environment / Nigeria Is Broke By Oshiomole 2013 / Ganduje Lays Foundation For Waste Recycling Plant Worth N36billion At Gabasawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.