Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Thoughts Of Three Different People=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thoughts Of Three Different People=>write Up By Dindy (389 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Blacks And Whites: The Thoughts Difference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thoughts Of Three Different People=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
THE THOUGHTS OF THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
{person=1}
My old light of happiness has destroyed my new found future of unbearable joy,how I wish i could eliminate my past,how I wish my past didn't come to existence.
{person=>2}
I fell for him but he betrayed me,my whole world has changed,my trust for him is divided,my image of him is now like a rootless tree,I am just confused.
{person=>3}
I never liked him,I warned her to stay away from him but she didn't listen, and now her heart is far away from her body. But wait what if the guy is truly in love with her but people don't want them together?(hmmmmm life)
What will this thoughts end up in?,confusion?,more thoughts?,disagreement?,fight?,lies?,misunderstanding?,heartbreak?,anger?,death?, frustration?, happiness?,tears?.
Well I can't say because it is still taking place in their lives, and I am sure that it has happened or will happen or is happening in our lives,in one way or the other,it all depends on how yours plays out.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING............................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

Fun Exercise :create A Character / Thinking / Lagos Book And Arts Festival 2016 Opnes By November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.