Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) (3751 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by vicstar(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
carlyrose:

she's beautiful in her own very special way

• • • • • So are you embarassed » Actually, I was just kidding I know that cool
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by carlyrose(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Niwdog:
B sounds tempting, but I will still be a bachelor waiting for miss right
take A and drag her to the right
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by carlyrose(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Niwdog:
B sounds tempting, but I will still be a bachelor waiting for miss right
take A and drag her to the right
miss right
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
carlyrose:
may God forgive u
Lol what did i do na? who nor like sweet thing.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by photoshoot(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mehn, its A ooo shocked
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by omas1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
carlyrose:

that's cheating
Sometimes it's necessary grin
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by herzern(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
larabae13:
ehn dats wat I'm talking abt...u marry B publicly den later on u marry A secretly grin

Exactly! cool
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by hummerwise(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
carlyrose:

don't be greedy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by firstking01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Tundecool(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
piperson:
as for me ill go with the sugah on the left

Bro, I love arrogant girls.

Na Dangote pikin we call am oO!!

I no mind @all.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by agrovick(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
100% good in bed and a good cook. We have our winner

1 Like

Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Tundecool(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
suzan404:
grin
Aunty Bookie!
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by abdullahI24: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
It depends whether u wants to establish a family or business!
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
I kinda think it's disrespectful to take someone's pix online and just slam this shi.it on it.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Xmen149(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
#singing,.: who no like better thing make i ask....who no like better thing make im talk o! grin
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by LuveU2(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
pcguru1:
I kinda think it's disrespectful to take someone's pix online and just slam this shi.it on it.
Very disrespectful
Worse is editing som1's pic to make her look less attractive.
All these lame comparisons. *long sigh*
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Lescalier: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2016
herzern:

B will do it for me bro......for dhiz kind economy

Only if u have tasted B, a life without peace, will u know that u should choose A.

1 Like

Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by OgbuefiNegro: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Fck it...im taking both of them!
Haaa hahahahahaha ahhhh hahahaha haaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by enshi(m): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2016
A

Reason

A man's life span is halved when he marries a promiscuous woman

Therefore I will go for A I will live long
I will have good children
I will eat good food
Bed times would be fun times
I will be prosperous cos she definitely prays for me

Finally I will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by faith551(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2016
carlyrose:

I thought the list says religious

how can she then be a witch

I didn't say she was, just saying she looked like one with all the out of proportion paints on her face
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2016
None is my specification.
I would rather wait for my spec.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I WILL GO for b, being the kind of guy that i am, in a month i will make her change her arrogant trait, i will teach her sexual technique and in three months, she will be better than A. this is not about money.
you lied! U can but not in three months but 3decades, you will endup got angry and left I know you

Back to the Topic, I will become a Camelion,
As a gentle man, I will go for A,
As a yahoo boy, I will go for B and do the needful.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by passionate88: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2016
None of them even make sense
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Cashberry511(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
I no go lie,i'll go for B...if i marry A(even with all d good qualities) i go dey get nightmare every time i close my eyes
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by carlyrose(f): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
faith551:

I didn't say she was, just saying she looked like one with all the out of proportion paints on her face
"proportion of paint" lol
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by faith551(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
carlyrose:
"proportion of paint" lol

smiley happy you're seeing reasons with me now.
hope you're having a great day
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by Gofwane(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Omo, na to carry 'B' oh. I like wild girls cos when they come across me, they always realise their's was a joke. Cos i always give 2x, what you give. Show me love, you get x2. Show me attitude, you get x2 if not more.
Re: Prospective Husbands Come Here: If You Were To Choose One Of Them(picture) by ariyebaba(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
ummmmmm !!!

na B............................... Not for money or beauty,cus of her slim fit figure

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey / Ok / Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.