Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous (674 Views)

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous by Bettymama: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
1.) Stay in touch

It’s important to keep in touch regularly with each other while trying to build up a new relationship. Staying in each other’s space is inevitable at the start of any relationship although its not so great calling or texting million times a day. That would send two different messages known as desperation and obsession. Call during break, closing hour, almost bed time or early in the morning. Let your calls be meaningful and fun.

2.) Send surprise gifts

A young love is normally nurtured with good behavior, constant communication and yes, you got it, gifts! Small meaningful presents during the day is just perfect. As for me, cupcakes and ice cream are all I need to bless my hectic day. So, think about it. Besides, receiving that call full of thanks could really make your day.

3.) Take short trips

A new couple is open to so many things including going on weekend getaways. You could book a splendid hotel for two-three days and just spend time with each other. These moments helps shape your relationship. Plus, you get to know each other way better than the first time you met.
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous by cassidy1996(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
true facts, but money..........
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous by Tundecool(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Aunty Betty!
Money keeps a new relationship prosperous.
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous by Bettymama: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
I agree with you Tundecool, but those little things some take for granted also matters too. While money is seen as the in thing, effective communication in a new relationship work wonders.
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous by Tundecool(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bettymama:
I agree with you Tundecool, but those little things some take for granted also matters too. While money is seen as the in thing, effective communication in a new relationship work wonders.

Effective communication works wonders, yeah I agree!!

But money is the fuel that powers the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

My G.fs Sister Refused I Date My G F / 11 Alarming Signs The Man You Are Dating Is Dating Another Woman..beware Of No.6 / See The Observation Rhythm Fm's OAP David King Made About Dream Team (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.