Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba (877 Views)

Wizkid Olamide Or Davido, Who Is The Best To Feature In Another Artiste's Song / Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Singer and record label owner, innocent idibia a.k.a 2Baba, since owning hypertek record label, has only signed singer, Dammy Krane, and has been trying to manage his own time in the studio with that of his artiste too.

While both are busy putting in their best in the studio to dish out good contents, many have been wondering why 2Baba has not signed other artistes like other record lables.

Recently answering some questions through City FM 105.1, the singer stated that signing an artiste is not as easy as many people view it from outside.
"E no easy my brother. No be as you dey look am from outside o. Football easy die when you watch am for TV," he said.

Speaking about the high expectations from him as an artiste, the singer noted that he is only out there to make good music and take care of his family as he is not bothered by what people expect from.

"I just want to do my thing and take care of my family. Expectations are always there but that's their problem not mine," he added.

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/07/why-im-yet-to-sign-another-artiste-on.html?m=1

Lalastiscala

Re: Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba by Glaxx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na him know sha
Re: Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba by iamdrfresh: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
that seems cool tho...not giving a sh*t what these pple say. #FamilyFirst
Re: Why I'm Yet To Sign Another Artiste On My Label - 2baba by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2016
This man get label too?

(1) (Reply)

Firefighter Dies Saving 282 Emirate Plane Crash Passengers (pics) / Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello / Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.