Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child (22111 Views)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Part I & II - Ebook PDF, Kindle / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by Ladycloud(f): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

why then did u comment?
your moniker tho
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by EpicMaurice(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Em.....i think you got us confused with people that give a sh*t
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
your moniker tho
And what about it?
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by tohpahz(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
bayulll011:

U re right but Telemundo interesting abi,smh indomie kids

I dont do telemundo
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by jojothaiv(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let it be known that....
I was also here....
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by bayulll011(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
tohpahz:

I dont do telemundo

Oya tell us what u do them madam,man is always known for something or are just forming,how's church anyway
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by LabiaDestroyer(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
tohpahz:
I dont do telemundo
So who u EPP? correct mgbeke babe...
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by Blaine756(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cool
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by tohpahz(f): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

So who u EPP?
correct mgbeke babe...
lol,just bcoz i don't watch harry on d broom. U must feel pained.. Sorry dear, id rather b dat mgbeke nd feel real funky dan b u.

1 Like

Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by tohpahz(f): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2016
bayulll011:

Oya tell us what u do them madam,man is always known for something or are just forming,how's church anyway
Gimme a heist movie .. Nd I'm chilling d fuvvk dwn grin
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by bayulll011(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
tohpahz:

Gimme a movie .. Nd I'm chilling d fuvvk dwn grin

Now am afraid Really,Badt girl,don't go practice what u re watching ooo,na Buhari era be this,if u get caught Oyo men
Re: The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child by tck2000(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Harry p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye / The brand Of 'X' / NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.