Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? (3063 Views)

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Do You Believe In Ghosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Makaveli(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2005
Have you ever seen one?Tell us what happend.Does anybody think there real?Pics supplyed by ghostreseach.org

Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by icingbaby(f): 3:33am On Nov 29, 2005
i don't believe in ghosts. tongue
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by larger20(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
haha...with lots of these animation hehe too hard to know which one is true
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Free(f): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2006
i dont believe in ghost at all
but i do believe they are spirits though
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Zahymaka(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2006
I'm not sure what to believe but some things do happen that cannot be explained by natural laws: Check out Scary Screaming.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Seun(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2006
Here's a simple way to explain them: photoshop. Why are people so easily conned by supernaturalists?
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by dearie(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2006
what u believe is what u get! People see figments of their imaginations and call them names, i think they only see such things in hallucinations, they are not real.
MY PERSPECTIVE
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by mukina2: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
no absolutely no
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Coco29(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
from about age 3, until i will it to stop, i use to see things or what you would say are ghost, it was some scary sh*t, my sisters and i would be walking and i would stop dead in ma tracks, as some strange woman-man-child or animal appear from no were. my family could not see them,so it was alway scary going out with me. Even when i was asleep things would touch me,wake me up or just sit at the bottom of my bed, i felt like they wanted to talk not scare me but i was a child so i was petrified.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by baby4u2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
coco do they still come to u?
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Coco29(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2006
baby4u2:

coco do they still come to u?

some times i can sense strangers, but i can always sense my family, i no longer see them though. smiley
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by tEsLim(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2006
There are spirit beings! But I can't say the difference. Naija here men things dey. So forget!!! I've worked home about 3am and saw something very scary. Goats holding meetings and acting human. Then all of a sudden when they noticed me they were starring with glowing eyes. The scene felt so different. I was'nt really myself.

Different stuffs happen men. Can't be typing all of it.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by angelz(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2006
Dia r no ghosts, most xperienc r figment of pple's imaginatn. Wen u bliv sm sh*t,d devil/demons wil use it 2 haunt u. Bt if u dnt bliv dos trash, u wnt c dem.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by tEsLim(m): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2006
Dia r no ghosts, most xperienc r figment of people's imaginatn. Wen u bliv sm sh*t,d devil/demons wil use it 2 haunt u. Bt if u dnt bliv dos trash, u wnt c them.

Maybe tongue
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Ndipe(m): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2006
ghosts are actually manifestations of evil spirits to deceive people into believing that it is their former loved ones appearing to them in that fashion. Read the Bible more on it.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by GL(f): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2006
i've not seen ghosts and i dont believe in them, but i believe that there are such things as ghosts and some ppl see them.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2006
yeah to all you out there
Ghosts do they really exist?
Yes of course, they do.But there's one thing we should all have to know there're certain things that are present in life whether the religious creeds we believe in support it or not.Some of them is this GHOST of an issue.
There are so many departed souls out there that are earth bound and always try to communicate to us here, but we dont get whatever they try passing across to us simply we dont believe in their existence.
Some of them came to warn us in case of approaching danger which we sometimes sense deep down inside of us while others came also to do harm all depending on the type of lifesyles they lived when they were living on earth.
Clairvoyants see them, just because yur holy books doenst support the existence or yur clerics dont believe either doesnt make their existence to be fairytale.
To the Xtians, what do you think what happened during the transfiguration of Jesus, when the spirits of Moses and Elijah the prophet appeared with the lord Jesus Christ.
"Ghosts and Spirits are all the same."
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Seun(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2007
Ghosts exist. And so do evil spirits.

In the movies! cheesy
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by awoof(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2007
tEsLim:

There are spirit beings! But I can't say the difference. Naija here men things dey. So forget!!! I've worked home about 3am and saw something very scary. Goats holding meetings and acting human. Then all of a sudden when they noticed me they were starring with glowing eyes. The scene felt so different. I was'nt really myself.

Different stuffs happen men. Can't be typing all of it.

hummm are u sure you were not coming from a party or beer parlour or better still from Keggite gyration grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by thesilent1(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2007
simple, call ghost-busters
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nestle(f): 3:04pm On May 26, 2007
Ghost does not exist ,

It just d fear in us that makes us 2 believe that Ghost exist.

For instant, when some one u know die, due 2 d fear in u , U can't stay along asecially in d dark b/c any figure or movement u notice or see, even ur shadow . u will run away believing u had seen a ghost. But it just due 2 d fear in u.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
tEsLim:

I've worked home about 3am and saw something very scary. Goats holding meetings and acting human. Then all of a sudden when they noticed me they were starring with glowing eyes. The scene felt so different. I was'nt really myself.

It's not ghost , it's natural for animals' eyes to glow in the dark because they have tapetum lucidum. There's an area behind their retinas that reflects light back into their eyes. This helps them to increase the amount of light available for their eyes to see with, and increase their ability to see in the dark. This light is usually from light reflection.Our eyes don't glow in the dark because we don't have have tapetum lucidum.

@topic, I never believed in ghosts till I saw what looked like one. It was a horrifying sight and it was quite different from the white dress, human like ghosts we see in movies. Thank God for Jesus. . . I almost screamed.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by mnwankwo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
The picture in the post is not a ghost. Ghosts do not look that way. In most cases ghosts are human souls who are earthbound due to one earthly propensity (passion) or the other.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
I can tell you what they look like because I've seen one before grin grin
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by mnwankwo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
candy:

I can tell you what they look like because I've seen one before grin grin

I guess there is no point in saying how they look like. Description of these events are not spiritually beneficial. Morover it may actually generate fear in people, thus opening them up to experience things which naturally they are protected from. To generate fear in others even with good "intent" should be avoided.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2008
I dont believe in ghosts,i have not seen one either
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
i have not seen ghosts or evil spirits but they sure do exist,there have been controlled experiments to detect paranomal beings whch have shown evidence of their existence and sometimes even shown on tv
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by nellaluv(f): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
I don't believe in ghost, definitely not planning on seeing one either
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by benodic: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2010
whether you believe it or not ghosts exist and they are all around us

. as some enlightened posters have said, ghost are souls who at the death of their physical bodies were not able to cross the borders of the physical universe into the heavenly planes.

they now become earth bound. it is a very sorry state for a soul to find itself and it is caused by too much attachment to the things of this earth.

when i was in medical school and studying anatomy, we usually use cadavers to study the human body. one of our classmates who was a very staunch born again christian and who does not believe in such phenomenons went to our anatomy classroom very early one morning in order to secure the best seat in class.

he said that he reached the gate of the anatomy building which also houses some dead bodies we use for our lessons, the gate was closed so he sat down and waited for the attendant to come.

he saw a man walk up to the gate and he got up thinking he was the attendant but when he reached the gate he discovered that the man passed through the gate without opening it and as he was still looking the man continued moving and walked through the door of the building where dead bodies are kept without opening the door.

he took of at a speed faster than john benson and ran back to his room and refused to go to class that day. when he narrated his experience i was the only one that understood him. others told him that he has malaria
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2010
Ndipe said

ghosts are actually manifestations of evil spirits to deceive people into believing that it is their former loved ones appearing to them in that fashion. Read the Bible more on it

This is not true.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 04, 2010
benodic said:

whether you believe it or not ghosts exist and they are all around us

. as some enlightened posters have said, ghost are souls who at the death of their physical bodies were not able to cross the borders of the physical universe into the heavenly planes.

they now become earth bound. it is a very sorry state for a soul to find itself and it is caused by too much attachment to the things of this earth.

when i was in medical school and studying anatomy, we usually use cadavers to study the human body. one of our classmates who was a very staunch born again christian and who does not believe in such phenomenons went to our anatomy classroom very early one morning in order to secure the best seat in class.

he said that he reached the gate of the anatomy building which also houses some dead bodies we use for our lessons, the gate was closed so he sat down and waited for the attendant to come.

he saw a man walk up to the gate and he got up thinking he was the attendant but when he reached the gate he discovered that the man passed through the gate without opening it and as he was still looking the man continued moving and walked through the door of the building where dead bodies are kept without opening the door.

he took of at a speed faster than john benson and ran back to his room and refused to go to class that day. when he narrated his experience i was the only one that understood him. others told him that he has malaria

What an amazing story benodic!

Of course so called ''ghosts'' exist, and are souls who decided to delay their entry into the 'Light', due to a sense of unfulfilled obligation of some sort on this side of life.

Eventually, every soul makes its way Home.
Re: Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? by ademiller(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
even if ghosts r real, u can never catch them on camera, cos they are forces, unseen entities. even if seen wit the naked eye, u can never get them on camera, so dat pic is farce undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gays Really Sinners? / Speaking In Tongues: Are People Getting It Right? / Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.