Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (9540 Views)

Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit / 10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation / Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
The rate of promiscuity in this generation is so high that the minds of some guys are only conditioned to have sex as if their lives revolve about it. As a result of this, guys they ask all sorts of irrelevant and awkward questions when chatting with ladies so as to execute their mission as the true sons of their father, King Solomon cheesy

Without wasting time, below are the questions guys often ask during chat that shows they want sex from ladies

1. What is your Bra Size?

What business does a dude have with a lady's bra size if not to know how huge they are so as to know how to handle and squeeze the life out of them? If the lady says her bra is size 15, sorrow and discouragement overwhelms the guy, but if the lady says her size is 45, the dude will smile like someone who just made it to heaven. This lustful question is an indication that guys only want to have the sensation of bosoms.

2. Can You Send Me a Sexy Picture?

When a dude is bent on seeing a lady's selfie on the bed, this is a flirtatious sign that the son of lucifer wants nothing but sex from the lady. If the lady says she's currently wearing a jean trouser, the dude will begin to preach to her, telling her why it is rural and uncultured of her to wear a jean trouser to bed. Wetin consign you bros? cheesy

3. Do you know I wish You were Beside Me?

I repeat, when a dude asks this questions when it's raining, he's indirectly telling the lady that he wouldn't hesitate to use her to cool off his joystick inside the cold weather

4. Can You cope without Sex?

I read a whatsapp chat between my girlfriend and a dude last week when he was asking if she could cope without sex. My girlfriend replied telling him that she has been coping ever since she started dating the man of God years ago and that I have never for once attempted to kiss her let alone initiate sex. I called him and began to use my Bible to rain curses on him because I knew he was aiming at bleeping my girlfriend cool

5. Will Your parents Allow Me inside Your Room ?

Some dudes are so bold that they wouldn't hesitate to straf a lady in her parents' house. However, before carrying out the act, they will ask the during if her parents are the strict or gentle type. This is to know if they stand a chance of bleeping the girl in her parents' house. cheesy

6. What are You Putting on at the moment?

Guys often ask this awkward question when they want to coerce the lady into sex chat. If the lady says she's wearing a night gown, the dude might go as far as telling her to remove it. Wtf!!! wink

7. Are You Lying Down on the Bed?

If the lady says she's truly lying on the bed, the next question is, "are you lying on your buttocks or bosoms? The truth cannot be far fetched here, he's imagining himself being inside the room with her so as to caress her bosoms and butt cool

8. Are You a Virgin?

The man of God, Tosyne2much, used to be guilty of asking this shameful and flirtatious question before christ took control over my life in 1998. This is aimed at knowing if a lady is a novice or veteran in bed.

9. Do you know I Dreamt about You ?

Ask him what he dreamt about and he will begin to narrate how he dreamt that both of you kissing and cuddling at night. How come he didn't dream about both of you singing praise and worship in church? Why is it kissing and cuddling? This is a proof that he wants sex

10. Will You Bring Your Friend Along?

The dude only wants to know if he stands a chance to bleep her when she visits him. If the lady tells the dude that she's coming with a friend, egbon will always find a way to her that he won't be available as he will be going to work.

I drop my pen at this point

Have fun cool

Feel free to add yours

Cc
Lalasticlala cheesy

Original Writer: Engr. Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..nl/2016/07/10-awkward-questions-guys-ask-ladies.html?m=1

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Royalblak007 ..when u gonna ask me these type of questions? Hahahhahaa...

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
No 7 annoys me ehn

1 Like 2 Shares

cheesy
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just ask her, have u washed ur pant Did u use ariel or omo Dirty girl undecided

Works everytime wink

9 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Gflat: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
bruv rephrase the topic to "awkward questions I ask ladies whenever I want to have a sexual relationships with them" undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Young03(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
No matter wat this girl must open leg tomorrow oo

I go compose some of these questions give am this night

shuuuu

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by wristbangle: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
I asked number 7 question from Ishilove and the next day we met, she rolled a dirty slap that formatted my brain. tongue

Excellent write-up prof tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
This thread will make sense. I will follow it
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by ELTON123(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Driver pack well
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
For real shocked
Guys got no chill for the vjay....
undecided
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by ritababe(f): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by ministeriallist: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
One guy told me sometime ago that he had a plan for a girl to stay over, only to see her come along with a "born again" friend. I wish to call the girl and hail her: That's a good one girl! Keep spoiling their plan.
Some guys and sex are like

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by RoyalBlak007: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Royalblak007 ..when u gonna ask me these type of questions? Hahahhahaa...

Am not so nasty na...ehn cheesy tongue
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
guy... You never kiss your bae? Abeg.. Don't gimme that yeye lie.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:
I asked number 7 question from Ishilove and the next day we met, she rolled a dirty slap that formatted my brain. tongue

Excellent write-up prof tosyne2much
if it formatted your brain. How come you still remember? Badt guy! You get back up!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Sexytemi(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mr top ten things on the beat......

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Smileprince(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Funny but true. Anyway have stopped saying all those. It's childish.
When we're together I know what to do.

But funny enough my most lovely chat line is
"what kind of movie do you like? " romance or horror? Definitely they'll all go for horror or adventure.
From there one question lead to another. Lols
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Engineermbugame(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Engineermbugame(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
This virgin things dey vex gals eeh.but it nah childish stuff
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
guy... You never kiss your bae? Abeg.. Don't gimme that yeye lie.
Don't be a doubting Thomas bro cheesy
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by solid3(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
sad

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by iykekelvins(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
ellacute45, will ur daddy beat me if I enter your room?grin
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Kenneth205(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
wink
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by LordNislaz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't ask any of those childish questions
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by 2eggs1goal: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
I dont think any matured guy will ask any of the above point you listed bro, they just go with the flow, It should be more like your own awkward or the guys you relate with.

But truth be told sex is overrated, except you are chatting with your sister or a friendzoned friend, there is nothing awkward about asking a girl for sex.

Sex is a basic human need.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Jay542(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wack lines, wack guys. If the girls answer the questions they are also wack! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
2eggs1goal:
I dont think any matured guy will ask any of the above point you listed bro, they just go with the flow, It should be more like your own awkward or the guys you relate with.

But truth be told sex is overrated, except you are chatting with your sister or a friendzoned friend, there is nothing awkward about asking a girl for sex.

Sex is a basic human need.
tar!!!
Guys do ask such questions .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by damseyl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
ellacute45, will ur daddy beat me if I enter your room?grin
grin cheesy
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by henrylowe(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank God I have never asked any of these questions
Re: 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex by saintdennis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:
No 7 annoys me ehn

It's a legit question na...only a very caring guy will ask you question num 7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night / 10 Ways To Fight Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.