Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog (9606 Views)

Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization / 5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by akinjuly77(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
After my page was updated today on Front Page i decided to share this piece .

Ways to attract people to your website

1. Make an amazing blog/Website : Remember to spend more that on your blog by creating a amazing and Responsible Blog/Website .

2. Give your best task away for free : Take advantage of the spread ability of digital content by giving away something valuable and encouraging people to share it with others.

Examples :
1. The first chapter of your novel (or even an entire novella)
2. A free report or e-book, full of insanely useful information
3. Series of tutorials
4. Videos that anyone can embed in their site

3. Borrow someone else audience : This is a very Fascinating tip, Do you know you can get a lot of traffic from other sites ? Why build an audience from scratch when you can borrow one that someone else has spent months or years assembling?

Writing high-quality guest posts for popular blogs in your niche is one of the most effective ways to get yourself on the radar of the people you want to reach. Your ‘payment’ is a link back to your site — make a great offer and you could land hundreds of new subscribers with every guest post you write.

1. Submit your blog posts to Reddit.
2. Share your content on social media and use hashtags.
3. Conduct interviews with popular bloggers in your niche.
4. Guest post on high traffic web sites
5. Be active on Forums e.g Nairaland
6. Start your own Facebook group
7. Write compelling titles .

4. Do [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO[/url] for Your Blog/website: You might not be aware of how much traffic you can get online if your site is well optimized in search engine . Billions of people sturf the Internet and where they go is Google, Bing or Yahoo to get more information on what they need .

If you do all of the above techniques then I can assure that you can surely attract people to your website i.e. number of clients will increase gently. Note that one thing everybody knows the techniques and they even implement them, but everyone not even able to make it. You need to work hard on that what you are providing, where and whom you are targeting and what they really wants.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by gidimasters(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Always check out Gidimasters Blog for more technology updates and tips.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by brunofarad(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2016
Content is king

Just have nice content

The rest is applause

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by ikombe: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2016
The only way to attract people to your website is by sharing free recharge cards to visitors undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by bastien: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Blog wey go sell go sell

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Konkoshia(f): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Helpful post

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by castrokins(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice One Op

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Emeka71(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2016
By spamming social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2016
eyyah
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by May19th: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Funny enough i don't follow any of these expert advise yet my blog is among first 100 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by tetula123(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by tetula123(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2016
May19th:
Funny enough i don't follow any of these expert advise yet my blog is among first 100 in Nigeria
lie allert

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by samintegrity(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Very helpful

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by osjoshua(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2016
almost all my course mate are blogers, who are the readers?
Even my grannny wants to start bloging 2..

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by osjoshua(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2016
bastien:
Blog wey go sell go sell
abeg help me tell them

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by May19th: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2016
tetula123:
lie allert

goto hell

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Shabib(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2016
That no2 is somehow fishy.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by nairagossip1: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Good tips...Visit this amazing blog and see www.042express.com

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Rick9(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2016
And have a very beautiful logo like this

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by 6fut: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Very true.

Visit http://nairawallet..com

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Great share OP!
Currently giving out No #2 for readers on my blog. A blogging ebook which i updates on the TEXT AD

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Nkonadi(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Lol.. I practice not upto 50% of these..
All izz well

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by dewizzy(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2016
EXCERPT FROM

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE STREET; TRUE STORY

Trust me when I say this… We were seriously beaten. Just then I called Mother. Yes, mother. Thanks to my eidetic memory as of then, one or two numbers came in handy as I learnt them by heart. She saved us both that day. What accompanied the release from detention was more. Shame, pain, despair, regret. I regretted going back. I hated the feeling that I was arrested and detained. Mother spent hell trying to bail us out. I hated the dim view she took of me afterwards. I was violent and vile. The aftermath of my regrets bore the records of my worst deeds, many of which I’m not proud of.
In my dark times, in my hood, the first thing I learnt was simple. People got your back only when you got theirs. Loyalty was what kept us going. Loyalty is the street. You ever wondered how the frustrated, the poor and the necessitous all survive? They all know what the big wigs will never learn- Loyalty, Respect for your fellow man, Unity and Cooperation. These are the lessons from the Hood. Loyalty is not what you practice when all is well. Loyalty is tested on the altar of conflict. Friends will say they love your poetry, your music, envy your taste in clothes, your wit- maybe they mean it, often they do not. Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit because gratitude is a burden while revenge Is pleasure. So-called friends will give you reasons for revenging and give excuses for not being able to show gratitude. For friends, there is almost a touch of condescension in the act of loyalty that secretly afflicts them. The injury comes slowly: A little more honesty, flashes of resentment and envy here and there and before you know it, friendship fades. The more you try to revive it, the less gratitude you receive. The rule of friendship is simple: Whoever cannot be undividedly loyal is not a friend. If he is not loyal as a friend, drop him off.

READ THE FULL STORY :
https://possiblog./2016/07/28/the-truth-behind-the-street-true-story/

Something to wake up with...
® The scribbler
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by leksmedia: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2016
So once you attract People what next ? You need to start making money ,check out how to monetise your blog here
http://www.businessmopol.com/blogging-how-to-monetize-your-blog-make-money/

www.businessmopol.com
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Bigajeff(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by fineyemi(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Good One OP...Visit http://www.Guru9ja.com for tips

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by midasbliss(f): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2016
uhmmm... nice sha... but same story everyday

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Nkonadi(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
fineyemi:
Good One OP...Visit http://www.Guru9ja.com for tips

Mail me for d premium version of the template u are using.. Check my blog. And footer.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Good day ''gentle men and Ladies''. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2016
KrystalConnect:
Ok
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Personal Details Every Website And App You Use Knows About You / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.