Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read (352 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Introduces His Mum To Pastor Hinn 2 A Rousing Ovation(pi / Loose The Colt / Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read by Seyibabalola(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOOSE THE COLT - PART 2. A Must Read

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves. And He said unto them, "It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves". And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
Yes, just as I'd loved to remind you once again that you are the Colt who was loosed from the hidden place and empty life where you have been tied, rode upon by Jesus and brought into fame and wealth, I'd also loved to tell you that you are the temple of God which must be loosed from those who are selling and buying in you. You are the temple of God who must be loosed from these strangers, in order to fulfill the divine assignment of God for your life. Yes, these money changers and sellers and buyers are strangers, because they are not the original owner of your body-the temple. Look at these: "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's". 1 Cor. 6:20. "Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body"- 1 Cor. 6:13. Take a moment and figure out the strangers who have been defiling your body and making a mess of your life and destiny. Who are these strangers that are not allowing God to use you? It's time for Jesus to cast them out. It is time to be loosed from them.
And immediately after the money changers and those buying and selling in the temple were cast out, the Bible says that the blind and the lame came to him in the temple and he healed them. Yes, the moment you start living a sanctified life, you will be used by God who is in you to do His work. You will become a vessel prepared unto every good work such as healing the sick, raising up the dead, casting out demons, and delivering those who were oppressed by the devil.
YOU NEED SANCTIFICATION FROM SIN. Life is not all about God delivering you from poverty and blessing you with fame and wealth just as He did to the Colt.
And now, didn't you wonder how come these buyers and sellers in the temple of God obeyed Jesus, no fight, no rioting, no challenge, nothing nothing? Yes, it could only be Jesus. Just as he is the only one who can loose you from the hidden place where you have been tied and you have not been achieving your dreams, he is also the one who can loose you from the spirits who are powers behind your sinful life. God says, "As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places"-Psalm 18:44-45. All you need do is to surrender all to Jesus and ask him to help you. You cannot do it by yourself. Ask Him to loose you from the power of sin. It is His battle.
Jesus must ride on you as the Colt and he must live in you as his Temple. Here are two things why you were created: God having PLEASURE and God dwelling in you to do his works (2Cor. 6:16).

- Pastor Michael Seyi Babalola

2 Likes

Re: Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read by dayowunmi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
More anointing to you in Jesus Name
Re: Loose The Colt - Part 2. A Must Read by Seyibabalola(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2016
dayowunmi:
More anointing to you in Jesus Name

Amen. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is NOT Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 23/08/2016) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.