Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! (1509 Views)

I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
1. Not all women are as shallow as men

Obviously, pretty chicks do go for looks but it is often not a major factor. They consider other qualities as well. Do not feel perplexed whenever you see an ugly man with a beautiful lady. cool

2. An ugly guy's personality can far outweigh his looks

A very good example of this is Edo State Governor. Even though he's ugly, but he's got a very pretty woman. cheesy So work hard to make it in life and women will be so easy for you. Women usually fall for successful guys.

3.If you have your act together, looks don’t matter as much cool

Guys who focus more on themselves without going around to look for women do also attract a couple of women indeed. Little wonder, if you decide to stay on your own and work hard, women would come your way. The desire to be the best person they can possibly be is insanely attractive to women. Very, very attractive. cheesy

4. Confidence overshadows looks

Confidence is the key to attracting women. Women do love it when you are confident. So always imbibe this character and strike while the iron is hot. cool

5. Ugly guys tend to treat women better

Do you believe this? Obviously yes. Guys who are ugly often treat women much better than handsome guys. The primary reason here is that ugly guys cannot afford to lose you whereas it's a different ball game for handsome guys due to the fact that they look good and so, lots of women probably like them.

6. Many Beautiful women have low self-esteem

Really, many women have low self-esteem but unfortunately, a lot of guys don't know this except cool guys. cheesy wink Beautiful girls are very insecure because their outer appearance is their most valuable asset and there’s not much else to boost their self-esteem. That is why if they are not feeling beautiful, they easily give in. I met a very pretty girl in South-East couple of months ago and she fell completely. The next day, she looked for me and said I shattered her head and never complimented her beauty. The rest is history now. My friend who saw this girl, still asks about her up till today. Hahahahaha.

7. Ugly guys are perhaps more down to earth.

Sometimes, women love to be worshiped. It really makes them feel good. In conclusion, pretty women are attracted to ugly guys as well because they believe looks are not so important. So, try a lot to be successful or at least, have something going for yourself and be more focused.

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Cutezt(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
President, Nairaland Association Of Ugly Guys (NAUG) Romanceland Chapter, Reporting For Duty.

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by gbemi514: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Okay..... Beautiful babes search them ugly guys...... You've been advised
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Seems OP is Ugly and he's trying to console himself with the write up. cheesy

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Seems OP is Ugly and he's trying to console himself with the write up. cheesy
Hahaha. I am not. Just trying to give ugly guys hope.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by David25(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
There is no ugly guy, The word you're looking for is poor guys.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
David25:
There is no ugly guy, The word you're looking for is poor guys.
Sorry, you are already out of place.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Sexxkillz: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol.

People tagging themselves "ugly" and fighting to justify it.

Ugly guys tend to treat women better? Someone's brain must be in power saving mode.

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by ucnwafor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op the major part of this talk is confidence, self-esteem, morals, hard-working

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just see a bunch of ugly men trying to give themselves hope grin

If you ever see a pretty girl with an ugly dude, he's either boxed up or he's giving her something really good

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by pythonkid(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't like the word ugly
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
nawa 4 op o..
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op the major part of this talk is confidence, self-esteem, morals, hard-working
That's right. Imagine your phone rings and it's a babe. And you are like who is this? She says it's Vivian and you're like which particular Vivian?

Her attraction towards you will increase and she will ask where are you?

Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by ehix89(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
is anyone ugly
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
ehix89:
is anyone ugly
Lol. What kind of question is this?
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by dimexy247(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
If you quote me, you're ugly, if you quote and talk shit about me, you are a chimp.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by dimexy247(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oshi Oro----------nonsense talk. If you're ugly, what's my business? Op is an ugly dude trying to sell market. Bro stop talking about ur inner beauty, we don't walk around with xrays. I repeat, Oshi oro-------nonsense talk
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by ehix89(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. What kind of question is this?
you don't call people ugly brov, so many holds compliments in high esteem, you don't wanna make a bro/sist sulk cause of some careless word.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
dimexy247:
Oshi Oro----------nonsense talk. If you're ugly, what's my business? Op is an ugly dude trying to sell market. Bro stop talking about ur inner beauty, we don't walk around with xrays. I repeat, Oshi oro-------nonsense talk
The problem with some of you guys is that you conclude so fast without thinking deeply.
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
ehix89:
you don't call people ugly brov, so many holds compliments in high esteem, you don't wanna make a bro/sist sulk cause of some careless word.
Huh?
Re: 7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! by mizzbouqui(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Issokay cheesy

Types Of Ladies Men Should Avoid Dating / This Is So Funny And Unbelieveable / At What Age Did U Start Dating?