Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! (6965 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
just depressed don't know why i tried to have fun but i cant i came to nairaland and its boring too

Nairaland is boring? when I'm here? come on babe, cheer up, bring your ears closer let me tell you a story.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U can still talk 2 me in private....thats if u deem it fit

I think is a natural gift....i kinda hv deep connection wit any1 dats my frnd....nd i can read their mood even by textin.... wink
Oshey mr mood reader, I'll keep it to myself nothing a good sleep can't solve
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nairaland is boring? when I'm here? come on babe, cheer up, bring your ears closer let me tell you a story.
am all ears like buhari
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by vicstar(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
am all ears like buhari
Olofofo, na this one them for they see women, lol. Btw, nice dp, you look portable!
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Olofofo, na this one them for they see women, lol.
Btw, nice dp, you look portable!
haba, you said you want to wisper something what if its an important info lol you're very sly you know that right? Thanks for the compliment but by portable you meant small right?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
Oshey mr mood reader, I'll keep it to myself nothing a good sleep can't solve

My prayer for you grin
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by queencalipso(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats king. May the best man win..
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

My prayer for you grin
lol i have had enough of prayer today
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Caringguy:
[Congrat bro', Hope you've learned your lesson?
who did you uncrush? pls tell me
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mikron(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
[b]PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISNT A CAMPAIGN THREAD BUT RATHER A THANK YOU THREAD TO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORTS DURING THE COURSE OF ME BEING DISQUALIFIED. FOR THOSE LOYAL SUPPORTERS WHO ARENT AWARE, I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY PARDONED AND THAT MEANS I'M BACK IN THE CONTEST.

My dearest nairalanders, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. So, I'll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my e-life. This evening is the expression of your love to me, I realize this, but also it is the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place. So, I gotcha! Now you think you'll have to read to my long and boring confessions…Well, you are right. I'll try to make them shorter and funnier, but they still remain long and boring. So, please read…Thank you! Thank you for being with me all that difficult time. Your support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting. Without you I would give up. But then you would call and message and I would remember why I am so in love with this wonderful life - because of you. You are my e-world, and I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving e-family and caring friends. Your support was crucial for me.
Love and gratitude - this is what I feel writing this. Love and gratitude - these are the best emotions one can imagine. I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you. I know that you love me too, but it is by mistake. You think I am an ideal: I have to work much on myself! I am not a leopard which never changes its stripes, so I would like to assure you that my goal on nairaland is to become as wonderful as you think I am. As far as this goal attainment requires much effort, skills and time, I hope that you'll help me in it, I dreamt of many things, people and event in my childhood, but I couldn't even imagine that some day I would have such wonderful e-friends and family. I deeply appreciate your support. Thank you for being with me. In the end, I want to cite you a poem by Richard McWilliam:

What is a dream? What is a dream?
A dream is a goal,
An inspiration,
A dream is where Hope lives,
A dream is something to chase when life drags us down,
A dream is a song in the wilderness,
Good flowering from the mud of evil.
That is a dream.
Get yourself a dream,
Touch God and pray
And never, ever let your dream get away.
With you, my dearest, my dream is always near.

See you all on Monday when voting would commence.

Thank you very much.

[size=1pt] prestigerhyme
vikspring
tamedwolf90
yourmajesty
rukkydelta
marvel2016
therock5555
rosalieene
repogirl
anonym0us
pikin
junaknoni
heterodox
elpoisedon
villagegoat
veekid
fairlyusedpant
juxtified
modath
dezzx
vikky014
missyetty
oluwabuqqyyolo
laveda
obontami
kingsasian
mediapace
saintdennis
charles4075
nevetslbot
kingrex1
surfboard
timidapsin
snow30
olakunle17
larrysun
ezepropmoe
silvermanian
estharfabian
lordofnairaland
ashewoboy
iamthoney
ibknice
tobiee
titi4fola
smartestpopqueen
4rmthewest
pweetychyka
Rebekkah
MULLAH123
sarrki
Bolustic
castrokins
iamDiabolic
hopeforcharles
donseg
NevetsIbot
saxwizard
meltiplexer
kalokalo
purityval
snakie86
SFTW
4nobody4every1
PureWays
linusbnn
SuperSuave
gebest
chriskosherbal
dollyjuke
Olukat
XYZ123
lilzcee
petux
iyke1989
Ezenwammadu
herbie27
todayboy
Gkemz
sammyj
Gmekx
BreadandBeans
Chosen1984
DropShot
IVORY2009
SmartestPopQUEEN
Nitefury
Mattkent
Demdem
WebSurfer
Cherishing
greatiyk4u
girlhaley
richidinho
hertz9te
Ioannes
Elijahrona2
IamPatriotic
HungerBAD
obowunmi
EZEIGBO1OFIMO
clefstone
BarryX
saasala
marshborn
vedaxcool
experimentist
UndisputedBosom
kennygee
Sijo01
Benjom
cashkid
Sunnycliff
YoursGEJ
ORACLE1975
LoveDecay
lekkie073
Lisaflex
edoyad
RAKITIC
fulanimafia
Divinehenrich
OrlandoOwoh
sleekymag
calculator123
enoch273
brainpulse
adeyemi2015
Charles4075
ademasta
Firstlieutenant
obayaya
Festivalofholi
gloatkenf
TANTUMERGO007
Chuukwudi
Emmaesty
Pennah
Missyetty
pamcode
mhisbliss
ajebuter
emeijeh
Seeeeeeee
Poorboy
Bluezy13
abimbawealth
Tobiee
patwhizkid
PentiumPro
ezychris
Ratello
uzolexis
dwebdesign
maryhaam
Omolola1
K9blunt
Amelian
AbbieGee1
sorextee
NgeneUkwenu
IbnSultaan
Emenandez4lyf
Christeety
delishpot
Thoniameek
hefelove
mizzbouqui
Panshow
Nairalander01
Chanchit
Thobiy
ASL33
erusen
adenine02
sosanova
Whynotthetruth
OZAOEKPE
temitemi1
Jirate
pcguru1
BeastAmbition
dumo1
kajoula
cekhoe
enshi
veekid
amokeme
Juxtified
adeaks
Barackmeringo
druxy
Yuneehk
IRserveMyComent
alobright17
kenonze
GloriaNinja
IamLucy
Caringguy
jamalnation
Surfboard
Tzmalife
amzee
MissGdope
edey2real
daewoorazer
Mafking
assfreaky
Iamthoney
Thebachelor
RuggedArab
crotonite
JBismarck
Oildichotomy
4rmthewest
DESNAT
mikron
timidapsin
DExplorer1
EzePromoe
iAmCharis
Arsenalholic
anonimi
gboss4sure
Dezzx
DaBullIT
Okijajuju1
sdindan
tomakint
anigbajumo
guru01
VocalWalls
slightlyMad
dhtml18
Caseless
teejaypee
vonn
Progressive01
sherif4owo
InZA
Zikdik
stevecantrell
BoboYekini
PMBfirstson
Adufetohposh
seunmg
MeAboki
HalimaSadiya
maryam6
fulanigirl
fiizznation
makydebbie
cherrybrown
Vikings007
cruzita
snrr
pikin1
Birniwa
gawu1
Kunlexic
marv1
Johfem
carinmom
druboon404
Mrfred43
paulsir
alizma
gbeny007
higherpower
piagetskinner
promisechild
Zico5
Brainy007
Donshegxy10
papparatzzi2013
Elnino4ladies
rusher14
gwales
bigerboy200
TheNonce
madridguy
saxby
midolian
Keneking
Juliaann
ashewoboy
Reference
EVILFOREST
tuale4u
ShineuEye
manny4life
dunkem21
TippyTop
koboko69
PassingShot
modath
rawpadgin[/size] [/b]
behind u pal
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
haba, you said you want to wisper something what if its an important info lol you're very sly you know that right? Thanks for the compliment but by portable you meant small right?

Nah, not small, more like on the average, average everything, boobs, etc. Its the perfect shape for a babe so you should count yourself as one of the lucky ones.

Btw, wanna discuss something with you, dont worry, it gat nothing to do with Mr Nairaland contest, whatsapp?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
queencalipso:
Congrats king. May the best man win..

Thanks pretty mama, lol.

I'm not happy with you though!
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, not small, more like on the average, average everything, boobs, etc. Its the perfect shape for a babe so you should count yourself as one of the lucky ones.

Btw, wanna discuss something with you, dont worry, it gat nothing to do with Mr Nairaland contest, whatsapp?
lol wao you try sha to notice all this i dont think am lucky sha, btw to avoid scandals i dont take anything nairaland off nairaland i just joined this year and since am coming for miss nairaland i wouldn't wanna make offline friends yet, thanks
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, i will bite dat ur nose now. grin
OZA, NA U GET AM OO
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by YourMajesty(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
OZA, NA U GET AM OO
Lol, sorry say i nor enta "class" 2day, my samsung ba3 dey low and nah dis demonic techno i take dey reply u. Help me tell our classmate say i go enta class 2moro with my "new uniform" wink
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol wao you try sha to notice all this i dont think am lucky sha, btw to avoid scandals i dont take anything nairaland off nairaland i just joined this year and since am coming for miss nairaland i wouldn't wanna make offline friends yet, thanks

Lol, I will only deliberate on the emboldened, the emboldened is the more reason while the chat would benefit you more but I leave you in peace my lady if you still think in the opposite.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Gud 2 know dat,,,,,

I've withdrawn mai attention 4rm voting since d day I read a post which was more/less a counter-thread, against KinVa,,,,,,On top weytin?

Gudluck 2 every contestant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2016
mikron:
behind u pal

Boss, you have always being a brother, thanks a lot.

Please note that voting commences on Monday, hope my battalion of minimum 20 voters from you is ready? lol
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, I will only deliberate on the emboldened, the emboldened is the more reason while the chat would benefit you more but I leave you in peace my lady if you still think in the opposite.
thanks for understanding but when the time is right I'll let you know
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
[b]PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISNT A CAMPAIGN THREAD BUT RATHER A THANK YOU THREAD TO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORTS DURING THE COURSE OF ME BEING DISQUALIFIED. FOR THOSE LOYAL SUPPORTERS WHO ARENT AWARE, I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY PARDONED AND THAT MEANS I'M BACK IN THE CONTEST.

My dearest nairalanders, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. So, I'll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my e-life. This evening is the expression of your love to me, I realize this, but also it is the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place. So, I gotcha! Now you think you'll have to read to my long and boring confessions…Well, you are right. I'll try to make them shorter and funnier, but they still remain long and boring. So, please read…Thank you! Thank you for being with me all that difficult time. Your support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting. Without you I would give up. But then you would call and message and I would remember why I am so in love with this wonderful life - because of you. You are my e-world, and I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving e-family and caring friends. Your support was crucial for me.
Love and gratitude - this is what I feel writing this. Love and gratitude - these are the best emotions one can imagine. I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you. I know that you love me too, but it is by mistake. You think I am an ideal: I have to work much on myself! I am not a leopard which never changes its stripes, so I would like to assure you that my goal on nairaland is to become as wonderful as you think I am. As far as this goal attainment requires much effort, skills and time, I hope that you'll help me in it, I dreamt of many things, people and event in my childhood, but I couldn't even imagine that some day I would have such wonderful e-friends and family. I deeply appreciate your support. Thank you for being with me. In the end, I want to cite you a poem by Richard McWilliam:

What is a dream? What is a dream?
A dream is a goal,
An inspiration,
A dream is where Hope lives,
A dream is something to chase when life drags us down,
A dream is a song in the wilderness,
Good flowering from the mud of evil.
That is a dream.
Get yourself a dream,
Touch God and pray
And never, ever let your dream get away.
With you, my dearest, my dream is always near.

See you all on Monday when voting would commence.

Thank you very much.

[size=1pt] prestigerhyme
vikspring
tamedwolf90
yourmajesty
rukkydelta
marvel2016
therock5555
rosalieene
repogirl
anonym0us
pikin
junaknoni
heterodox
elpoisedon
villagegoat
veekid
fairlyusedpant
juxtified
modath
dezzx
vikky014
missyetty
oluwabuqqyyolo
laveda
obontami
kingsasian
mediapace
saintdennis
charles4075
nevetslbot
kingrex1
surfboard
timidapsin
snow30
olakunle17
larrysun
ezepropmoe
silvermanian
estharfabian
lordofnairaland
ashewoboy
iamthoney
ibknice
tobiee
titi4fola
smartestpopqueen
4rmthewest
pweetychyka
Rebekkah
MULLAH123
sarrki
Bolustic
castrokins
iamDiabolic
hopeforcharles
donseg
NevetsIbot
saxwizard
meltiplexer
kalokalo
purityval
snakie86
SFTW
4nobody4every1
PureWays
linusbnn
SuperSuave
gebest
chriskosherbal
dollyjuke
Olukat
XYZ123
lilzcee
petux
iyke1989
Ezenwammadu
herbie27
todayboy
Gkemz
sammyj
Gmekx
BreadandBeans
Chosen1984
DropShot
IVORY2009
SmartestPopQUEEN
Nitefury
Mattkent
Demdem
WebSurfer
Cherishing
greatiyk4u
girlhaley
richidinho
hertz9te
Ioannes
Elijahrona2
IamPatriotic
HungerBAD
obowunmi
EZEIGBO1OFIMO
clefstone
BarryX
saasala
marshborn
vedaxcool
experimentist
UndisputedBosom
kennygee
Sijo01
Benjom
cashkid
Sunnycliff
YoursGEJ
ORACLE1975
LoveDecay
lekkie073
Lisaflex
edoyad
RAKITIC
fulanimafia
Divinehenrich
OrlandoOwoh
sleekymag
calculator123
enoch273
brainpulse
adeyemi2015
Charles4075
ademasta
Firstlieutenant
obayaya
Festivalofholi
gloatkenf
TANTUMERGO007
Chuukwudi
Emmaesty
Pennah
Missyetty
pamcode
mhisbliss
ajebuter
emeijeh
Seeeeeeee
Poorboy
Bluezy13
abimbawealth
Tobiee
patwhizkid
PentiumPro
ezychris
Ratello
uzolexis
dwebdesign
maryhaam
Omolola1
K9blunt
Amelian
AbbieGee1
sorextee
NgeneUkwenu
IbnSultaan
Emenandez4lyf
Christeety
delishpot
Thoniameek
hefelove
mizzbouqui
Panshow
Nairalander01
Chanchit
Thobiy
ASL33
erusen
adenine02
sosanova
Whynotthetruth
OZAOEKPE
temitemi1
Jirate
pcguru1
BeastAmbition
dumo1
kajoula
cekhoe
enshi
veekid
amokeme
Juxtified
adeaks
Barackmeringo
druxy
Yuneehk
IRserveMyComent
alobright17
kenonze
GloriaNinja
IamLucy
Caringguy
jamalnation
Surfboard
Tzmalife
amzee
MissGdope
edey2real
daewoorazer
Mafking
assfreaky
Iamthoney
Thebachelor
RuggedArab
crotonite
JBismarck
Oildichotomy
4rmthewest
DESNAT
mikron
timidapsin
DExplorer1
EzePromoe
iAmCharis
Arsenalholic
anonimi
gboss4sure
Dezzx
DaBullIT
Okijajuju1
sdindan
tomakint
anigbajumo
guru01
VocalWalls
slightlyMad
dhtml18
Caseless
teejaypee
vonn
Progressive01
sherif4owo
InZA
Zikdik
stevecantrell
BoboYekini
PMBfirstson
Adufetohposh
seunmg
MeAboki
HalimaSadiya
maryam6
fulanigirl
fiizznation
makydebbie
cherrybrown
Vikings007
cruzita
snrr
pikin1
Birniwa
gawu1
Kunlexic
marv1
Johfem
carinmom
druboon404
Mrfred43
paulsir
alizma
gbeny007
higherpower
piagetskinner
promisechild
Zico5
Brainy007
Donshegxy10
papparatzzi2013
Elnino4ladies
rusher14
gwales
bigerboy200
TheNonce
madridguy
saxby
midolian
Keneking
Juliaann
ashewoboy
Reference
EVILFOREST
tuale4u
ShineuEye
manny4life
dunkem21
TippyTop
koboko69
PassingShot
modath
rawpadgin[/size] [/b]

wlcm back.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2016
crotonite:

My big boss, good am, how re you doing?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
thanks for understanding but when the time is right I'll let you know

Lol, you re highly welcome babe, but let's hope it isn't late when your ideal time come.

Kinginvahala doesn't ask for a request twice, I'm allergic to such act.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2016
@Nevetslbot
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmm, I could sight my mentor viewing, Good morning sir! @HungerBad
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Bro, you are into blogging? @bobot
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, you re highly welcome babe, but let's hope it isn't late when your ideal time come.

Kinginvahala doesn't ask for a request twice, I'm allergic to such act.
why are you being like this nah, be optimistic it'll help you alot.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by HungerBAD: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
hmmmm, I could sight my mentor viewing,
Good morning sir! @HungerBad

I hail bros.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

I hail bros.
How is everything over there sir?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
why are you being like this nah, be optimistic it'll help you alot.

Lol, click on my profile, follow me back and send your whatsapp number to my mail and I will leave you a message immediately.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2016
anonymOus
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by mhisbliss(f): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, click on my profile, follow me back and send your whatsapp number to my mail and I will leave you a message immediately.
lol dont worry it will come in its time see ya tomorrow got to goto church tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video / Internet Relationships / Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.