Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Brilliant Deal With Music Producers And Promoters - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A Brilliant Deal With Music Producers And Promoters (407 Views)

A Thread For Music Producers And Audio Engineers / Alaba Music Album Marketer,music Promoters,artist Management Jp Production Alaba / A Brilliant Deal With Music Producers And Promoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brilliant Deal With Music Producers And Promoters by godwinstringed1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
It is my pleasure to introduce to you that we have a pop punk, country, blues, and rock music genres guy hoping to accept the deal from you to help promote and develop the music industry in Africa.
I am the one.
I am Oluponmile Godwin on Facebook. 08140730761 on Whatsapp.
I sing a lot and people around my vicinity knows my God given ability to arrange music in its formal style as:

verse, pre chorus, chorus, 2nd verse, pre chorus, chorus, 3rd verse, pre chorus, Bridge , pre chorus and chorus.

My songwriting and composing style is as that of James blunt, Celine Dion, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Bryan Adams, Lionel Richie etc. I have a dream and you can be a helping channel to make my dream come true. I wish to revolute Nigeria, Africa and the entire world at large through music.
Thank you for your time sir/ma.
Re: A Brilliant Deal With Music Producers And Promoters by EbenzMedia: 5:38am On Aug 03, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #6000 with studio video shooting for #20,000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #1000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends by August 31st,2016 so hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

Note
The free online promo is for both video and audio,so hurry now before it's too late.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Rnb Producer Needed / How 2 Identify A Gud Musical Instruments When Buyin / #BLESSING# By London Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.