Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (34743 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by nijanigga: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
The thinking faculty of these Nigerian toddlers is mind boggling, so you can get admission to study Chemistry, Mathematics,Physics in a Nigerian university, sorry dude.Just take a trip to any of their respective depts and see problems and solutions on their notice board, you will take bullet Johnson run .I pity Physics students they take almost all maths classes plus their own ontop.
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Kruzilano(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
My own list
1. Soil science
2.fishery and aqua
3. Plastic and ceremic 4. Purchasing and supply
5. Forestry and wildlife
6. Crop science
7. Irk and crk
8.yoruba
9. Phe
10. Music
11 fashion and textile
12. Printing tech
13. Fine art
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by lilbabyak(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
If you're a science student and want admission into BUK just apply for environmental management.
Seamless admission
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm not here to say this course is good or this one is not. What I know is that, some people are naturally gifted, for those who are not, just go for what you can do with ease, what you like to do, trust me you will excel in your various endeavours.

OP just said you can switch from the course you were admitted to another of your choice without giving details of the pros and cons. What you should know is that, in your first year, you must have a very good GPA, secondly the department you were admitted must sign you off and the new department of your choice must sign you in before you can begin 200Level in your new department. smiley
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Bakason247(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Richy4:
Op, maybe you should inform them properly....They can only change courses easily if the course was in the same faculty..

You cannot change a course that is not within that faculty without steping down for a year...

If one is studing maths in faculty of science and was in 2 year and wants to switch to engineering, he or she has to step down for a year.....that's how it was during my time... i don't know about now...

This is very very very Untrue!

I was admitted to the University of Benin to Study Accounting Education. After my 100 level in the faculty of Education, I transferred to Department of Accounting in the Faculty of Management Sciences, where I later graduated.

I did 100 Level in Education and I resumed 200Level in the Department of Accounting in a different Faculty without loosing a session.

Though the conditions for transfers were stringent, You needed to have a CGPA of at least 4.0 out of 5.0 before Accounting would accept you. Meanwhile, Education was not ready to release us because its best students all wanted to move to other faculties.

3 of us transferred from Accounting Education to Accounting, 2 transferred from Economics Education to Economics, 6 transferred from Accounting Education to Business Admin, 1 from Accounting Education to Banking and Finance. These are people I know very well.

But your 100 Level result must be enticing before a more competitive Department can accept.
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Richy4(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bakason247:

This is very very very Untrue!

I was admitted to the University of Benin to Study Accounting Education. After my 100 level in the faculty of Education, I transferred to Department of Accounting in the Faculty of Management Sciences, where I later graduated.

I did 100 Level in Education and I resumed 200Level in the Department of Accounting in a different Faculty without loosing a session.

Though the conditions for transfers were stringent, You needed to have a CGPA of at least 4.0 out of 5.0 before Accounting would accept you. Meanwhile, Education was not ready to release us because its best students all wanted to move to other faculties.

3 of us transferred from Accounting Education to Accounting, 2 transferred from Economics Education to Economics, 6 transferred from Accounting Education to Business Admin, 1 from Accounting Education to Banking and Finance. These are people I know very well.

But your 100 Level result must be enticing before a more competitive Department can accept.

Maybe u should read my post once again before u say it was untrue...I said in my time i do not know about now...

All u have to say was it has changed full stop..
how did u manage to score such point to change from different faculty when u got comprehension problem?
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by bestlyAB(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Soil science is under faculty of agriculture. There is soil physics, soil chemistry, soil pedology ,soil conservation, soil microbiology , soil fertility.
Soil science is not a cheap course.

1 Like

Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Gheritage(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
fineyemi:
So many seekers of admission haven't observed something so obvious about how admission is been given in our Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics. So many aspirant go for competitive courses without knowing that if they go for a low competitive course, they can still change back to their initial course they want.
The list of courses below have put smiles on so many aspirant faces and many have changed back to the courses they have always wanted to do.
Below are the list of courses that guarantees one an automatic admission
Mathematics
Chemistry
Yoruba
Zoology
Fisheries
Soil science
Agricultural extension
Physics
Soil science
Irk and Crk
Art and design
Music
Food and Nutrition

http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/06/courses-that-gives-one-automatic.html
Must u repeat my course twice?
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Gheritage(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
bestlyAB:
Soil science is under faculty of agriculture. There is soil physics, soil chemistry, soil pedology ,soil conservation, soil microbiology , soil fertility.
Soil science is not a cheap course.
Good of you o jare...well said bro...Soil science no b beans ooo...I rep Soil Microbiology

1 Like

Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by PurestBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
haxorDelite:
undecided false joor .. try chemistry for Lautech you go hear am

Abeg tell dem cos chemistry for lautech no be beans, I grad from chemistry dept lautech 09 set. Are you also a chem student there or grad already?
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by haxorDelite(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Donmichaelz:
wetin dey DAT yeye school,?is either protest or robbery and yahoo boys who nw do Yahoo +, aside small Abass which achievement chemistry get ,,overhyped dpt?stupiiiiid school ....na agric even worst pass ,,imagine me studying Goat,cow,rabbit, and chicken ..
am gonna act lyk I didn't see that.. you don't worth my comment
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by haxorDelite(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
PurestBoy:

Abeg tell dem cos chemistry for lautech no be beans, I grad from chemistry dept lautech 09 set. Are you also a chem student there or grad already?
no oo still an undergrad but I take chemistry courses and I really know watsup about d department
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2016
haxorDelite:
undecided false joor .. try chemistry for Lautech you go hear am

Lol naso fellow ladokite
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Bakason247(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Richy4:

Maybe u should read my post once again before u say it was untrue...I said in my time i do not know about now...

All u have to say was it has changed full stop..
how did u manage to score such point to change from different faculty when u got comprehension problem?

Am really amassed at the rate at which people use this platform to churn out lies to unsuspecting readers!

Where did you school and when?

''You cannot change a course that is not within that faculty without stepping down for a year'' Is a paragraph in your post!

You committed fallacy of hasty generalization because some institutions have always allowed Inter faculty transfers for several decades, yet you used your knowledge of an institutions to counsel people without indicating the name of the institution for proper guidance.

Its sad!
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by welbackTAKIM(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2016
person call history....no go there ooo angryperson call history....no go there ooo
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by haxorDelite(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

Lol naso fellow ladokite
baba mi cheesy
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Toluwani111: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
DONT LOSE HOPE AGAIN in 2016.
See 4 sure ways To Gain Admission Into Nigeria Universities Without JAMB HERE
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Teeeecash(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
fineyemi:
So many seekers of admission haven't observed something so obvious about how admission is been given in our Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics. So many aspirant go for competitive courses without knowing that if they go for a low competitive course, they can still change back to their initial course they want.
The list of courses below have put smiles on so many aspirant faces and many have changed back to the courses they have always wanted to do.
Below are the list of courses that guarantees one an automatic admission
Mathematics
Chemistry
Yoruba
Zoology
Fisheries
Soil science
Agricultural extension
Physics
Soil science
Irk and Crk
Art and design
Music
Food and Nutrition

http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/06/courses-that-gives-one-automatic.html
LOL this guy funny , soil science and agricultural economics , try applyin these courses at fut minna
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by biodunptml(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2016
dts true, same happend to me while i was seeking admission. i got admission to study mathematics and statistics while i initially chose banking and finance. thank God am now a graduste of statistics.
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Richy4(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Bakason247:

Am really amassed at the rate at which people use this platform to churn out lies to unsuspecting readers!

Where did you school and when?

''You cannot change a course that is not within that faculty without stepping down for a year'' Is a paragraph in your post!

You committed fallacy of hasty generalization because some institutions have always allowed Inter faculty transfers for several decades, yet you used your knowledge of an institutions to counsel people without indicating the name of the institution for proper guidance.

Its sad!

I am really still shocked that up till now u are still as confused as ever, it is really sad that u can't be helped...Going by what u posted, It shows that u have a trust issue. even when the truth is staring at u on the face you will not recognise it...
I really do not need to lie to prove anything to you here on this forum....
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by PurestBoy(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2016
haxorDelite:
no oo still an undergrad but I take chemistry courses and I really know watsup about d department

What chemistry course are you taking? 222? That course dey give guys extra years
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by MrImole: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2016
viickerz:
P undecidedpp undecidedp undecided people wey read better course never make am, na soil science u wan do

Yeye dey smell

I will make it in Jesus name.
Re: Courses That Give One Automatic Admission by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fingerprinter:
If you're a lover of traditional igbo Highlife music, then you'll like my new youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YmJYB35I4
what d hell is dis rubbish undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Foundation Commissions The Largest 100% Free School In Edo State / Successful People Who Failed At First / Where To Get NECO Time-table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.