Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? (73174 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bsc:
where can i pick the form in Abia state and Rivers state.
This is one of peace Corp fraudster.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by topsam1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Love Machine:
I am suspicious of those in support of this move.They may be part of the fraudsters in peace Corp who dupe unsuspecting job seekers of their money.

You are right, I just raised a question on someone who has been trained since 2001 and uptil now they have called him to come and resume...

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by topsam1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
austinbrown:
I know it's the devil in u that is talking,pi advice people that have something doing to 4get about the training and focus their work, did anyone force her to buy the form or go for the training? My friend wanted to go for the training leaving his job behind but I advices not to so that he won't be sacked. U even sound like a jobless mofo, u beta go pick the form O. Pls don't quote me again

And I quote you again...you be mumu and thief...I'm pretty sure you are on commission...but I bet you nairaland is not for a scammer like you and your oga at d top!

4 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
topsam1:

You are right, I just raised a question on someone who has been trained since 2001 and uptil now they have called him to come and resume...
How will he be paid and what is his/her task if your statement is true.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
austinbrown:
did anyone ask her to leave her job? I went for training during my time because I wasn't working then, did anybody force her? The money u pay is for Ur kits, do u think federal government give free uniforms to police,army or navy? My friend wake up, u see why I called u a baby? Who told u we lobby NA? Seriously u have no brain, u only come here to talk rubbish and discourage people because Ur sister stupidly left her job
Stop defrauding innocent and poor people.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by gidjah(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
[Teddy Pendergrass!!!thats my hero of song, nice id name you gat bro, is he stll alive till date?any dig about hm recently?quote author=TeddyPendergrass post=48058647]

this sounds like an account created specifically to deceive people. I had a look and could not find any evidence to your claims. and on the same level as the Nigerian military? Really? Cmon now.

any organisation that demands for money for you to be employed is either GNLD or fraudulent and obviously this isn't GNLD.

I might be wrong, just my two kobo though.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by gidjah(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Officer ,he wasn't trying to be difficult sire,for how long have you been a member of that body?who has been paying you, training you,housing you and other facilities? May be your truthful answers would guide the confused.I have been a member since 2007/2008.where were you then sir ?.what is the total number of the corps so far recruited ?what is the management officers doing with the money they are collecting from corps member rather than bribing the senators and house members since 2007/2008?.some of us know so much about the inception and state of peace corps till date and the followings have shown that its been adulterated with fraud.Even if that body gets acknowledged today, lots would need be done in sanitizing that system.
austinbrown:
u r just a very difficult person, have u been following their bill @ the national assembly? Have u been reading their news? I'm an officer with Nigerian peace corps, pls don't deceive people, anybody that wants to join should feel free to join cos govt is taking the corps very soon, plenty children on nairaland, u dey see their news on news papers u just want to comment to tell people not to join may be because u r working already, we are saying something serious u r talking about GNLD

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by gidjah(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
You are my senior then,I was with hem in 2007,though I was working, that was how we were also scammed.graduates without information. I was running my masters then. No more to scams again.senator Nkechi was our anchor pusher of the bill then.all our money were used to bribe the senators then.some people taught it just started today, NA lie, it has tey tey tey !
Fedayeen02:
i fell victim fpr their scam in 2002 in Anambra state. They camped us for 3wks and were busy milking us of our hard earned money. The money i spent should be about 20k then with the uniform. Some LGA staff left their job because they thought its FG job.

Their source of funding is laughable.

Lets observe a minute silence for those girls who slept with the whole officials then because of the job.

Dickson Akor the National Commandant had girls brought to his hotel daily
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Stallione(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2016
377:
Not a scam bro very soon government Will take over the corp so don't lose this chance my dear it has passed through second reading in the senate and house of rep has passed it. As at monday last week what they are aguing is who will appoint the commandant general. Is it the president or senate so my dear please give it a trial u will smile last. And their ranking will be the same with Nigerian army cos they are really in support of it. Getting govt job in Nigeria today is not easy so don't miss this ok. Good luck
my broda u've said it all,i've been a member of peace corp of nigeria since 2012,just 4days ago federal govt changed its name to nigerian peace corp.B4 october federal govt will take over peace corp,by january 2017 they will start paying salaries.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Favored4gud: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2016
I work for Peace Corps here in the States and everything here on NL about paying for anything is a SCAM!!. Please Nigerians should learn to research things. Peace Corps is not in Nigeria. In Ghana yeah. Research and find the RIGHT process on how things are done instead of all the propaganda. Get information from the RELIABLE source. Go to Peace Corps website and read. Anything contrary is FRAUD.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Trunaijian: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
3RNEST:

Are u in Abuja??
Yes
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Fedayeen02: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2016
sexychocho:
Dnt think itz a scam coz I heard d Fg will take over dem soon and besides av seen dem in d News

Dey can't be scam and be showed in news

Its for real
don't fall for it

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Fedayeen02: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2016
zionboyz:
I urge you to try be up to date ok, The very Peace Corps you knew is NOT todays Peace Corps, b/w now and end of August 2016, you say hard I known, they'll pass their bill and salaries will be padi them.
stop scamming people. Peace corp is a scam. I've been scammed by them.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Fedayeen02: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2016
dominique:

You mean this current cash-strapped government will recruit thousands of corps and start paying salary? And you believed them? Do you know how long it takes bills passed by the national assembly to get implemented? Yet these commandants will be collecting money from new recruits without any tangible plans for those on ground. I can never advise my enemy to register with those crooks called peace corps.
Thanks for your staunch fight against fraud and injustice. You are the anti fraud mod

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Fedayeen02: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
austinbrown:
did anyone ask her to leave her job? I went for training during my time because I wasn't working then, did anybody force her? The money u pay is for Ur kits, do u think federal government give free uniforms to police,army or navy? My friend wake up, u see why I called u a baby? Who told u we lobby NA? Seriously u have no brain, u only come here to talk rubbish and discourage people because Ur sister stupidly left her job
Scammer alert. Free uniform is part of your kit if you are joining any military or para military. Neighborhood Watch is far better than Peace corp

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by topsam1(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Scammer alert. Free uniform is part of your kit if you are joining any military or para military. Neighborhood Watch is far better than Peace corp

Thnx for chasing those scammers out of here. They've been brainwashed

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
austinbrown:
for Ur mind u made sense, wait till Senate come to Ur mothers kitchen to read the bill for u

hiz nor your fault!
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by rugege: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Please, I have interest. Anyone can please put me through on the registration process and the necessary requirements. Thanks in advance. You're appreciated!
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Edubrazilnwa(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hw do one get the form and necessary info needed
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by smogup: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Raphael81:

lmfao bro u got me laughing, you must be a catholic
yes i'm a Catholic.
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Raphael81(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
smogup:
yes i'm a Catholic.
Good, it is always good to keep our faith flying anywhere we go.....
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by smogup: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Raphael81:

Good, it is always good to keep our faith flying anywhere we go.....
sure. Where are is ur location and how is life over there
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
austinbrown:
for Ur mind u made sense, wait till Senate come to Ur mothers kitchen to read the bill for u

grin grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Raphael81(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2016
smogup:
sure. Where are is ur location and how is life over there

lagos for now, just stressful here
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by smogup: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Raphael81:

lagos for now, just stressful here
Same here
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by topsam1(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
smogup:
Same here
As anyone been posted to Arepo Axis grin
smogup:
Same here
As anyone been posted to Arepo Axis
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by chickygirl: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yemigate:
A uniform NGO that the federal government is interested and committed to its full establishment. The process to fully establish Nigerian Peace Corps with legislative arms is 80% completed.

Hopefully, before the end of this month of October, it will all end in praise. This is an ideal time for someone that needs a job to join. The requirements are easy to be met for now. The last batch of recruitment is on going after which the subsequent recruitment exercise will be hard for someone has no 'connection'.
Any interested youth within age 30-35 should call 070****** for details while the offer last.
Hrd Senate will pass d final bill next thursday
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by Carmal90(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Yemigate post=50257175]A uniform NGO that the federal government is interested and committed to its full establishment. The process to fully establish Nigerian Peace Corps with legislative arms is 80% completed.

Hopefully, before the end of this month of October, it will all end in praise. This is an ideal time for someone that needs a job to join. The requirements are easy to be met for now. The last batch of recruitment is on going after which the subsequent recruitment exercise will be hard for someone has no 'connection'.
Any interested youth within age 30-35 should call 070****** for details while the offer last. [/quote

Can federal government of Nigeria recruit when d Corps is finally enlisted
Re: How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? by kbars: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
For those in Ikorodu and its environs.

Pls. Kindly reach out to me just in case any of my services is needed. Just as we wait for the PCN deployment, I'm kinddaf bored at home and free for now.

I'm an IT person.. Software, Hardware, Graphics, art, CCTV, Photography, Video coverage... Etc.

You can also call for your forms if You want to join the PCN. Its still available.

Thanks.
Patriot Adekunle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) / Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.