Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) (51382 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose was pictured yesterday evening patronizing a local corn seller along Iju/Itaogbolu road. Everyone around the woman was happy to have the August visitor in their midst, they were HAPPY, that's the Koko.

This man and his closeness to the masses eeeh!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fayose-pictured-patronising-local-corn.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2016

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by squarelead(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Good

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2016
HMMMM nice of him though. i can see that his people are happy with him, unlike bubu in aso rock.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Oche211(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Fayose of drama, Fayose of Attention. Na sunday be dis biko.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by aresa: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Trezzyblog...how much the roadside kponmo governor dey pay you for roadside comedy coverage and idiocy..

Roadside comedy governance.. smh..

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by macolino(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Oche211:
Fayose of drama, Fayose of Attention. Na sunday be dis biko.
Chaii e pain you gon

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by OsuIbo: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu grin

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Unbeliever(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Theatrical governor

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Oche211(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2016
macolino:
Chaii e pain you gon
pain? Chai, i never knw extremely dull people still exist on NL.
From cutting kpomo, to buying goat meat, to serving hot beans 4rm the pot to driving truck and the rest.
We knw fayose wants the attention nd wants to stay in the media so that we don't 4get dat there's one governor like dat in ekiti.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2016
I pity people who say fayose is a scam to Ekiti people. I had a chat with two Ekiti guys n d reply I got was epic. Ekiti love Fayose so much. Its just on nairaland dat d afonjas hate him, d reason I just dnt know

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by rusher14: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Please leave whatever you are doing right now Ekiti State is the place to be.

You can open a roasting kiosk in Ado. For sure one day the governor would patronise your business.

Roasted corn is booming.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
camera man on stanpoint

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2016
The people's governor welldone welldone welldone, give dem headache.... grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by holadguy(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2016
now clear that fayose and food be twins

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
aresa:
Trezzyblog...how much the roadside kponmo governor dey pay you for roadside comedy coverage and idiocy..

[/s]
genuine yerobas prefare him to the useless tallest talking drum gwavanor

27 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2016
saintkel:
I pity people who say fayose is a scam to Ekiti people. I had a chat with two Ekiti guys n d reply I got was epic. Ekiti love Fayose so much. Its just on nairaland dat d afonjas hate him, d reason I just dnt know
no sensible yeroba will hate fayose.
they hate him because he's from pdp and not the servant of their useless master tinubu the bastard grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Zombies n bubuhari will hate dis like fart abeg we no send them jor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Alhajipablo(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2016
There is one Southwestern Governor who commissions projects nearly every working day and there is another who buys roasted corn and ponmo almost every blissful day.Make your choice I've made mine.

Aregbe is working Fayose is eating

Oshisco.

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Achuwa1(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2016
aresa: 6:30am

why are u always pained when u see Fayose helping the ppl Buhari has subjected to suffering.?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by timawoku(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2016
The problem I have with him is that; must they take his pictures? How has this helped the masses? Whether ekiti people like him or not is not the bane of contention anymore; this is a form of campaign. I wonder what position he has in mind, he would be elected as a senator though (if he goes for it) because of all this publicity but he should forget executive...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2016
rusher14:
Please leave whatever you are doing right now Ekiti State is the place to be.

You can open a roasting kiosk in Ado. For sure one day the governor would patronise your business.

Roasted corn is booming.
Scared? He's going to turn the tables against APC in Ondo elections for sure.... And you can't stop him..... You can't hold him back....he's unconventional....he's brutal.....he's loved locally and politics is local

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2016
OsuIbo:
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu grin
And every other Flatron ever produced by Samsung. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2016
timawoku:
The problem I have with him is that; must they take his pictures? How has this helped the masses? Whether ekiti people like him or not is not the bane of contention anymore; this is a form of campaign. I wonder what position he has in mind, he would be elected as a senator though (if he goes for it) because of all this publicity but he should forget executive...
He's campaigning for the PDP in the governorship elections....in Ondo State later this year

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by rusher14: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

Scared? He's going to turn the tables against APC in Ondo elections for sure.... And you can't stop him..... You can't hold him back....he's unconventional....he's brutal.....he's loved locally and politics is local

Thanks for the info.

I am thinking of leaving my vocation for Ondo town. To be the first in line when the new governor comes rolling in.

I'm going to have an integrated ponmo dicing and corn roasting plant.

My walls would be full of portraits of the governors and my proud self getting our ponmo game on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2016
rusher14:

Thanks for the info.

I am thinking of leaving my vocation for Ondo town. To be the first in line when the new governor comes rolling in.

I'm going to have an integrated ponmo dicing and corn roasting plant.

My walls would be full of portraits of the governors and my proud self getting our ponmo game on.

Don't be silly Ondo State is not a backward place
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by rusher14: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:

Don't be silly Ondo State is not a backward place

But Ekiti-like governance would take over as you earlier suggested. I'm just being proactive.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2016
shey person buy corn again,na una dey make big deal out off...
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2016
rusher14:

But Ekiti-like governance would take over as you earlier suggested. I'm just being proactive.
Ekiti like governance is deeper than a shallow mind can comprehend.... APC ruined the State leaving a debt that will only be paid up by 2036 ....deducted from source.... It's only PDP governments that leave money behind in the State coffers .... APC always leave a negative balance

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Oshokomole! The last time politicians in Aso Rock were seen with the common man was during the electioneering. They're soo disconnected from the people they claim to be leading, that's why they can come out to say Nigerians are not suffering. Useless idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2016
sad irunmole toun je fried rice. That's my man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.