Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc (20725 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by twentycent(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
@justi4jesu am sorry to derail dis thread a bit Bt for the records, anyone should avoid dealin with @workkforcelinks as he claims to restore limited PayPal acct Bt wld act funny thereafter. He got my limited PayPal of $1300 balance an had changed d password and held My account to ransom since d last week of November and have bn avoiding my msgs ever since. Warming all!!!! Beware.

Justi4Jesu no vex Abeg... Wld send u a msg via whatsapp to discuss business
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2017
twentycent:
@justi4jesu am sorry to derail dis thread a bit Bt for the records, anyone should avoid dealin with @workkforcelinks as he claims to restore limited PayPal acct Bt wld act funny thereafter. He got my limited PayPal of $1300 balance an had changed d password and held My account to ransom since d last week of November and have bn avoiding my msgs ever since. Warming all!!!! Beware.

Alright.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Happy New year y'all............... cheesy
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by CosmicJames(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2017
justi4jesu:
Happy New year y'all............... cheesy
Its over two weeks now that I sent you a mail and yet no reply from you. Is it that you no longer respond to people or what? Anyway, let me just pretend that I didn't contact you for anything.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2017
CosmicJames:
Its over two weeks now that I sent you a mail and yet no reply from you. Is it that you no longer respond to people or what? Anyway, let me just pretend that I didn't contact you for anything.

Sorry dear, i have replied you. Happy new year and so sorry for the late response. I prefer whatsapp if you intend to get a faster response to inquiries. Please do contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by CosmicJames(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Sorry dear, i have replied you. Happy new year and so sorry for the late response. I prefer whatsapp if you intend to get a faster response to inquiries. Please do contact me on whatsapp.
Apology accepted. Happy new year to you too.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2017
CosmicJames:
Apology accepted. Happy new year to you too.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by expertman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
hey justi4jesu ,

please can you help me make a payment of 140usd online please its urgent
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2017
expertman:

hey justi4jesu ,

please can you help me make a payment of 140usd online please its urgent

No dear.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
[s][/s]
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by omoskenso(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gud pm Mam
Do u do check out on Ebay, i won an Auction and wanna check out n ship down 2 naija
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Mobsync(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
I have a US Paypal account I used to receive funds from an American website I used to freelance for. The account was limited but the money in it is not eligible for withdrawal.

However, I cannot withdraw it because I don't have a US bank account. I also cannot remove the limitation because I opened it with fake details: name, address, phone no etc.

Is there anything you can do?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by hypetoda: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
hypetooda@gmail.com
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2017
omoskenso:
Gud pm Mam
Do u do check out on Ebay, i won an Auction and wanna check out n ship down 2 naija

No i don't
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Mobsync:
I have a US Paypal account I used to receive funds from an American website I used to freelance for. The account was limited but the money in it is not eligible for withdrawal.

However, I cannot withdraw it because I don't have a US bank account. I also cannot remove the limitation because I opened it with fake details: name, address, phone no etc.

Is there anything you can do?

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by celestialAgent(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Owopetusam:
Good Morning,
Can you restore a disabled fiverr account with more that $300 in it.?
Fiverr disabled an account with fund? on what condition pls?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by crazo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Try using GTB or Access card.
sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by crazo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

Try using GTB or Access card.
helloooo
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by DIYlady01: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello Justi4jesu I sent you a mail last night. Please have you read it?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2017
DIYlady01:

Please chat me on whatsapp instead.
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DIYlady01:
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2017
justi4jesu:
CUSTOMER SERVICE

Steps to take to Restore and Verify your Paypal and get Paypal to receive/send payments.

Steps to take to Restore and Verify your Skrill, Amazon,Webmoney,Google Wallet, Freelancer, Neteller, Payoneer, Fiverr, Amazon,Facebook and many more just name it.

Steps to Lift sending and receiving limits on your Accounts

Steps to Withdraw from your limited Account!!!!

Contact me on whatsapp for more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We offer customer service related to Paypal, Payoneer , skrill, Neteller etc (Ask us any questions about them and we will guide you on what they require from you to verify any of your account especially if you are new to their service)

U A E & US Paypal Accounts verified Available

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usauk-dubai-nigeria (SHOP FROM US,UK,DUBAI TO NIGERIA WITH EASE)!!!!!!!

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 3:51am On Apr 05, 2017
twentycent:

How far with this?
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
justi4jesu:
Verify your Paypal, Facebook Ads, Amazon etc with VCC/VBA

1 Like

Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2017
ORDER GOODS FROM USA,UK,DUBAI AND SHIP TO NIGERIA(BBM 529D18D7),(WHATSAPP +971555821385 https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usauk-dubai-nigeria/322#44576068
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2017
VCC for Any country is Available
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2017
justi4jesu:
Verify your Paypal, Facebook Ads, Amazon etc with VCC/VBA
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by rjek: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
I need Amazon reviews contact me on
070 68 nine nine 62 60
Re: Get Paypal Accounts to receive/send payments US,SA,VCC Etc by Ysakaws1: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
justi4jesu:
VCC for Any country is Available
Please what is your rate today for fiverr withdrawal both paypal and payoneer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Money Again - Advertise To Our Over 5000+ Whatsapp Contact View / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / Dangote Cement Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.