Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today (26017 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2016
One of the points below should be the reason you won't see some people in church today...

1. The lazy heads- these ones will feel reluctant to get up from their bed. They will spend hours staring at their chores without touching 'em, and then jump in bed again to relax or press phone. They start to take their bath at the closing hour of the service.

2. The rough'ians - they gat lots of dirty cloths piled up and failed to watch during the weekend. They wk up this morning to remeber today is sunday and start looking for what to put on and then you see them pack their cloth outside to wash when they ought to be in church.

3. Hangover victim- went to party last night, drank lots of alcohol mixtures and then walked home with their head. Now they find it difficult to get up from bed.

4.the ones with no offering - the feeling that people will be staring at them during the offering time, if they sit back while others dance to drop theirs, will discourage them from going to church.

5. the ones who traveled all the way to greet their bf/gf during the weekend and still want to continue from where they stopped last night wink

6. those who got hit by the last sunday's sermon and felt ashamed like the pastor was refering to them directly.

Better go to church and turn a new life grin

7. the ones whose working days exceeds 5 days. People like lalasticlala who work every sec. that counts to make 7days. I'm sure he goes to church tho. grin

Tell us why you won't be in church today if you didn't fall into any of the categories

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by saintkel(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Those who had to work monday to saturday from 7;30am till 11pm, omo na to relax today sure pass. I did go to Church though

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by harrysjones(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool cool cool i dedicate this sPACE TO #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2016
I fall into the 7th category embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by DRISKLEF(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Realest list in ages.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dongorgon5(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Religion is a big time scam That's why I stopped going to chruch.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by wordbank(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
No.5, I'm already forgiven yet another parcel will land today

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by NancyMathews(f): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
No 1 cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Books space first.. Smiles..smiles again.. Walks out cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Mologi(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2016
oyo teachers are suffering....AJUMOBI

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Twaci(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2016
No.1 embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by princeakins(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Oya mk i ask my besties if dem go church *clears throats** mhisbliss makydebbie pikinbarbie damseyl
DTs all i can reali rememba....

Did u miss service or not... truth o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by jayied(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2016
our pastor carry our church keys travel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by saintdennis(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2016
U didn't mention my category.

#the atheist.

Hypocrisy is when you believe placing a bible on your chest @ night will keep demons away but criticise people keeping machetes by their side for protection in case robbers show.

tongue

21 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2016
skarlett:
I fall into the 7th category embarassed
where you working ? undecided
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by mhisbliss(f): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2016
princeakins:
Oya mk i ask my besties if dem go church *clears throats** mhisbliss makydebbie pikinbarbie damseyl

lol i did and its Catholic morning mass

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
wordbank:
No.5, I'm already forgiven yet another parcel will land today
grin

bros small small o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
NancyMathews:
No 1 cry
Twaci:
No.1 embarassed

grin how many sunday service u v attended this year?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by NancyMathews(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:

countless cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2016
jayied:
our pastor carry our church keys travel

make una break the door na

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by damseyl(f): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2016
princeakins:

I'm in church cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:
where you working ? undecided

None of your business cool

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
NancyMathews:
countless cool
oh cool. The urge to go just didn't come today
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Dotwillis1(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
skarlett:

None of your business cool
ok I get, you are a police officer cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by ShaqFu: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2016
I didn't go to church today because I didn't go to church. Wetin dem dey do for church sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by NancyMathews(f): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:
oh cool. The urge to go just didn't come today
yup..happens once in a blue moon
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by princeakins(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i did and its Catholic morning mass

wowwww. Amma Anglican tho buh we r stil one tongue

oya comman giv me e-anointing n blessing to win d contest, as ma managress cheesy

i yaff knelt down o
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by princeakins(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
damseyl:
I'm in church cheesy

your checkin up NL while in church abi... u weee corman explain yasef o tongue

waitin for u sha... mk i dey listen to fada fada *ghetto musik* cool
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by mhisbliss(f): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016
princeakins:

wowwww. Amma Anglican tho buh we r stil one tongue

oya comman giv me e-anointing n blessing to win d contest, as ma managress cheesy

i yaff knelt down o
manageress? What happened to your manager, btw you don't need e anointing to win just votes don't worry ayam solidly behind you.
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by Twaci(f): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:

U don't wanna know grin
Re: 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today by princeakins(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
manageress? What happened to your manager, btw you don't need e anointing to win just votes don't worry ayam solidly behind you.

lol... i hv a male manager likewise as u r d female version

u gav me a boost alrdy, i tap frm dah, u solid pass rock

u didnt rply ma last mention embarassed on d thread dt an ish occur wen som dudes try to brk u.. buh dey didnt knw dey missed it with u.

i srzly wanna reach u outta here, trust me no controversy wil arise.... just trust me on dz...

reach me on whatsapp tru ma profile

matters of interest deserve to b tkn off online.. wuld b expectin ur buzz

enjoy d rest of d day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.