Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

closed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / closed (3358 Views)

Closed / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by honestpoju: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
ogoplus:

Okay....
Best of luck.

I pray you get someone to come to your aid very soon.

God bless your hustle!

Thanks
Re: closed by beautygboel(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
With collateral and agreement signed by you lawyers i can print the packaging. Contact me on 08181323244.

honestpoju:
Purpose of loan is to purchase and print my product packing materials.

Modalities, terms and conditions will be discussed .
Loan needed urgently.
I am located in Lagos, Alimosho local govt
I am for real, its working capital, as I have a deadline to meet with a proposed. Marketing company in ibadan.
I can be reached via mail here or whatsapp me 08027569011
Re: closed by honestpoju: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
beautygboel:
With collateral and agreement signed by you lawyers i can print the packaging. Contact me on 08181323244.

I don't have a collateral
Re: closed by honestpoju: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Note folks, I can take anyone to the vendor where I want to use the money. So it doesn't necessarily havet to be to be given to me directly

1 Like

Re: closed by Teeneyo(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Ifakiland:
uve got to av something of value I can immediately sell off and get my money from such incase u default at paying back d debt....saying ur product doesn't do it for me. I'll need like a car, machine (worth d 300k), etc
if u got all can I can help u with d loan... but if u still insist on not aving send ur account number to my mail.... I'll send u 10% of d money for free.

I own a school and will like to do some renovation for d upcoming term and put in place aggressive marketing strategy to capture new intakes.
I need the sum of 200,000 naira.
I will pay back 260,000,in form of monthly income.
That is 26000 per month for 10 months.
You can renew the investment if you wish after the time limit.
Call me on 08100025587.
Whatsapp me on 09050977779.
Thank you.
Re: closed by Valentinooo: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians!! Always abusing opportunities. Just because he plans to send 10% to someone urgently in need you think he's a Dasuki. This is why most people don't like helping others here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: closed by Valentinooo: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just watch out, more numbers are still coming
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
honestpoju:
Good morning folks. I am still in need of the fund please, a guarantor is what I can provide with the above documents + my international passport + you can involve a lawyer or whoever you choose.

Thanks and God bless

My friend, walk into any microfinance bank and you will surely get the loan without collateral.
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teeneyo:

I own a school and will like to do some renovation for d upcoming term and put in place aggressive marketing strategy to capture new intakes.
I need the sum of 200,000 naira.
I will pay back 260,000,in form of monthly income.
That is 26000 per month for 10 months.
You can renew the investment if you wish after the time limit.
Call me on 08100025587.
Whatsapp me on 09050977779.
Thank you.

You guys should stop these online stories. Walk into any microfinance bank and you will get the loan. Don't look for free money in Nairaland
Re: closed by tunene66: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
People just want loans without conditions. How can u give a loan without agreement or a back up in case of default. I'm disappointed that you were not prepared to sign to a legally binding document. GOD help us all
Re: closed by honestpoju: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

My friend, walk into any microfinance bank and you will surely get the loan without collateral.
Re: closed by honestpoju: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
tunene66:
People just want loans without conditions. How can u give a loan without agreement or a back up in case of default. I'm disappointed that you were not prepared to sign to a legally binding document. GOD help us all

You really misunderstood me, and too quick to jump into conclusion. Was that what I told you?
Re: closed by tunene66: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
honestpoju:

You really misunderstood me, and too quick to jump into conclusion. Was that what I told you?

With due respect that was the implication of your action. I asked for you and your guarantor to sign a legally binding document to protect me in case of default and since then no response. What am I expected to think. That's the summary of the issue and you know it.
Re: closed by Canme4u(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
tunene66:

With due respect that was the implication of your action. I asked for you and your guarantor to sign a legally binding document to protect me in case of default and since then no response. What am I expected to think. That's the summary of the issue and you know it.
@ Honestpoju ur responds is needed here to clearify the above.
Re: closed by tunene66: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Canme4u:

@ Honestpoju ur responds is needed here to clearify the above.

I am awaiting the response too.
Re: closed by Teeneyo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

You guys should stop these online stories. Walk into any microfinance bank and you will get the loan. Don't look for free money in Nairaland
Lol....very funni.
Re: closed by Teeneyo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

And ow is it free money,money I intend paying back,i own a school,u can cum check my school if you don't believe me.
Just because I need funds to cover up some patches in my business.
You call it begging.
Very funi.
Re: closed by Valentinooo: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good evening house, pls what's the interest rate like for microfinance banks for someone that wants to borrow #400,000 to pay back after 10 months?
Re: closed by FreeWorld23: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
This thread is still active?
You dont have collaterals and you want people to borrow you? Smh!!!
Re: closed by ogoplus: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Valentinooo:
Good evening house, pls what's the interest rate like for microfinance banks for someone that wants to borrow #400,000 to pay back after 10 months?

Microfinance banks will collect between 25% and 30% interest on loans.
Re: closed by ogoplus: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2016
FreeWorld23:
This thread is still active?
You dont have collaterals and you want people to borrow you? Smh!!!

This approach is thinking outside the box.......

Someone may be willing to help.

1 Like

Re: closed by honestpoju: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
tunene66:

I am awaiting the response too.
First I am sorry I haven't been online, I just recharged my line plus power issues. Now to clarify the issue on ground ,yes I can sign any legal binding document
Re: closed by honestpoju: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Canme4u post=48313594]
@ Honestpoju ur responds is needed here to clearify the above.[/quote

Yes I never gave a response because I had to process what we discussed. You didn't have to start given people a wrong impression about me, that is not cool. It's not like I have taken anything from anyone or I have done wrong to.anyone here thank.you
Re: closed by tunene66: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
honestpoju:

First I am sorry I haven't been online, I just recharged my line plus power issues. Now to clarify the issue on ground ,yes I can sign any legal binding document

OK

1 Like

Re: closed by honestpoju: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
tunene66:

OK
Alright
Re: closed by Valentinooo: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
ogoplus:

Microfinance banks will collect between 25% and 30% interest on loans.

Pls does the duration of the loan affect the interest rate
Re: closed by FreeWorld23: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
ogoplus:

This approach is thinking outside the box.......

Someone may be willing to help.

I can help him if he has collateral that worth 500k. Where should we start the story from if I dont see the 500k the day he promised

We are taking about money and we all know money is evil.

Check the first page of his thread, I asked for collateral.
Re: closed by ogoplus: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I can help him if he has collateral that worth 500k. Where should we start the story from if I dont see the 500k the day he promised

You are correct....
Re: closed by ogoplus: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeWorld23:

You are correct....
Some provision must made to cover for the risk involved.
Re: closed by FreeWorld23: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
ogoplus:

You are correct....
Some provision must made to cover for the risk involved.
exactly
Re: closed by ogoplus: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Valentinooo:
Pls does the duration of the loan affect the interest rate
No...
Some of them adopt fixed interest.
You have to pay the principal and the interest as calculated while signing the loan documents.
The good thing about paying earlier the the stipulated time is that it makes it easier for you to secure additional loans in future.

You may walk into microfinance bank, the will be glad to explain their terms .
Re: closed by honestpoju: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Yes u very correct sir and I totally agree with you and completely understand. What If you get post dated cheques and a guarantor providing necessary documents plus address verification and site visitation? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? / The Best Project Management Company In Nigeria / Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.